1 (resized).png
Img3 (resized).png
Img2 (resized).png
Img1 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
DXT (resized).png
font (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 5,572 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 112.
#3451 4 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

This is how I do it also and HIGHLY recommend this method. SD cards are cheap and when modifying game code you should ALWAYS have the factory as a backup. Not worth the gamble possibly corrupting the factory SD. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but Stern's updates are just additions to the already written code. I dont think they are the entire game code.

That's correct for .spk files which only contain what has been modified.
However, SD card images contain everything.
That's why PB works better with SD card than with .spk files.

#3452 4 years ago

Does .spk files contain all sounds in firmware?

#3453 4 years ago

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but Stern's updates are just additions to the already written code. I dont thin

Stern has both available - for now.
https://sternpinball.com/support/sd-cards/
The updates are available on the individual game pages.

#3454 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballfan2000:

Does .spk files contain all sounds in firmware?

No. .spk files are just updates.

#3456 4 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Yes, you can do it that way. But it's nice to just have the modified SD card and Stock SD card loaded and ready to go.
I download the SD image from Stern and duplicate the file on my computer and label one stock and work on the copy version in Pinball Browser.

I have a new SD card. How do I take the ROM downloaded from Stern and merge it with the file from Pinball Browser?

I'm starting to get confused as to how all these files fit together.

I'm working with Metallica and have a MTL180.bin file that I've edited.

#3457 4 years ago

Running v7.01 using CrossFire on MacOS Mojave - very new to Pinball Browser, just downloaded it today. Trying to replace sounds but when I import the new wav file and list of sounds is reloaded the application seems to hang. If I force the application to close, then re-open, the sounds I imported are there, so it appears be working, but is hanging when it reloads the list. I get the same behavior if I try and sort the list by size, etc. Anyone else experiencing this?

#3458 4 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

I have a new SD card. How do I take the ROM downloaded from Stern and merge it with the file from Pinball Browser?

Ignore my post. Metallica doesn’t use an SD card apparently, so I copied the .BIN file to a USB drive and going to update it that way.

#3459 4 years ago
Quoted from agreen:

Running v7.01 using CrossFire on MacOS Mojave - very new to Pinball Browser, just downloaded it today. Trying to replace sounds but when I import the new wav file and list of sounds is reloaded the application seems to hang. If I force the application to close, then re-open, the sounds I imported are there, so it appears be working, but is hanging when it reloads the list. I get the same behavior if I try and sort the list by size, etc. Anyone else experiencing this?

It takes my laptop about 30-45 seconds to embed the song during which time it appears to hang. Just wait it out and it should come back.

#3460 4 years ago

It takes my laptop about 30-45 seconds to embed the song during which time it appears to hang. Just wait it out and it should come back.

Thanks - it was hanging for 10+ minutes, but I think may have been related to ffmpeg - I had accidentally placed the MacOS build for ffmpeg in my Pinball Browser folder. Replaced it with the Windows exe and it seems to be working now. Will report back if it starts hanging again.

#3461 4 years ago

So I'm messing around with Metallica and was wondering if there was a faster way for me to be making my changes. Right now, I make the changes and then update the code, which can take 25-30 minutes.

Then I'll play a test game, find out I need to increase the volume of a song, or forgot to change text somewhere and it's back to the drawing board and it's another 25 minutes to update.

Is there a faster way?

#3462 4 years ago

Is there a faster way?

PinMAME would be faster but if you had that set up you'd already be using it. Setting up a PinMAME machine would take some time but if you're doing this a lot it would be a time saver.

#3463 4 years ago

Oga…I'm trying to swap a video on a Batman 66 using PB V7.01. When I import the video the resolution changes from 800x600 (default) to 800x602 leaving black bars on the sides of the video. Also, the video speed is noticeably slower than it should be. When I import the original Stern video back the resolution is still incorrect at 800x602. The black bars on the sides are not there. However the video is still a little slow. Thanks in advance for any help.

#3464 4 years ago

I get a google error message when I try to download Pinball Browser.

#3465 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I get a google error message when I try to download Pinball Browser.

I also got error when I tried to download it. But I then decided to download Pinball Browser with Avast secure browser, and I suceed. I recommend you should do the same

#3466 4 years ago

I also got error when I tried to download it. But I then decided to download Pinball Browser with Avast secure browser, and I suceed. I recommend you should do the same

#3467 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I get a google error message

Google has millions of possible error messages. Could mean anything from the Google balloon processing your internet signal has crashed to ransomware has infected your computer to your parents have restricted access to the site.
Or something completely different.

If it’s something you would like help trying to sort out then post some details and let’s figure it out.

#3468 4 years ago

Oga…I'm trying to swap a video on a Batman 66 using PB V7.01. When I import the video the resolution changes from 800x600 (default) to 800x602 leaving black bars on the sides of the video. Also, the video speed is noticeably slower than it should be. When I import the original Stern video back the resolution is still incorrect at 800x602. The black bars on the sides are not there. However the video is still a little slow. Thanks in advance for any help.

I had to use Handbrake to resize the video clips I took from Star Wars, from the initial widescreen format to the aspect ratio Stern used. You can tweak the output size and even choose where the video image gets cropped.

#3469 4 years ago

I ran into this yesterday too. I tried downloading from the link in post #1 and Google threw an error saying that I didn’t have permission to access that page. I then tried to download from the link in the 7.01 announcement post and that worked fine. So something about the tiny.cc link in post 1 no longer points to the correct item.

#3470 4 years ago

Thanks again, Oga. Your software helped make the game so much more enjoyable for me!

#3471 4 years ago

I'll look into this.
In the meantime, you can use v7.02 and its new "Import file (no conversion)" function.
This will prevent PB from using FFmpeg to convert the video.
Raw import (resized).pngRaw import (resized).png

#3472 4 years ago

Thanks, working in Safari.

#3473 4 years ago
Quoted from GeminiGuy:

I ran into this yesterday too. I tried downloading from the link in post #1 and Google threw an error saying that I didn’t have permission to access that page. I then tried to download from the link in the 7.01 announcement post and that worked fine.

Thanks. I have fixed the link in the OP.

#3474 4 years ago
Quoted from oga83:

Thanks. I have fixed the link in the OP.

Ok, that would explain why it worked in Safari. Lol.

Now to get to work on changing Iron Maiden to LCD Soundsystem

#3475 4 years ago

Thanks Oga and No_Pickles. I'll keep tying.

#3476 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Thanks, working in Safari.

No problem!

#3477 4 years ago

Hmm. I've had great success editing video in version 7, but when I import sound files for some reason they now play at what sounds like triple speed, like a Chipmunk record. The edited file itself is definitely normal speed.

#3478 4 years ago

I'm very jealous of everyone having such success! Should I expect this to work with Iron Maiden Pro 1.06 code? I'm still getting exceptions whenever I attempt to select a video in PB.

#3479 4 years ago

Getting this exception for every video selected with Iron Maiden Pro 1.06. Only difference is that integer value.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Value of '863' is not valid for 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'minimum' and 'maximum'.
Parameter name: Value
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollBar.set_Value(Int32 value)
at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.8.4121.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Pinball-Browser
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/tylrc/Desktop/Pinball%20Browser/Pinball-Browser.exe
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.8.4001.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
NAudio
Assembly Version: 1.7.0.15
Win32 Version: 1.7.0.15
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/tylrc/Desktop/Pinball%20Browser/NAudio.DLL
Microsoft.CSharp
Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.CSharp/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.CSharp.dll
System.Xml.Linq
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll
System.Dynamic
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Dynamic/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Dynamic.dll
Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly
Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/mscorlib/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
DiscUtils
Assembly Version: 0.11.0.0
Win32 Version: 0.11.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/tylrc/Desktop/Pinball%20Browser/DiscUtils.DLL

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

#3480 4 years ago
Quoted from No_Pickles:

Hmm. I've had great success editing video in version 7, but when I import sound files for some reason they now play at what sounds like triple speed, like a Chipmunk record. The edited file itself is definitely normal speed.

I think I fixed the problem. In earlier versions of the software, if a sound clip was too long it automatically got cut off. Now I think it speeds it up to fit the whole clip in. When I shortened the length of the sound file, it played correctly.

#3481 4 years ago
Quoted from mettle64:

I'm very jealous of everyone having such success! Should I expect this to work with Iron Maiden Pro 1.06 code? I'm still getting exceptions whenever I attempt to select a video in PB.

Hi mettle64,
i just downloaded the Iron Maiden Pro v 1.06. I was able to open SD-Image and the Videos 12? i was able to select and view.
Do you have ffmpeg in your folder? ffmpeg.exe, ffplay.exe and ffprobe.exe?
The videos are quite big. The first one with 3900frames will take a lot resources opening (it seems only to be fog?).
switching between Videos takes on my machine about 15-25 Secondes.

i am not at my machine with the license, so i can not test to the export or the import.

Peter

#3482 4 years ago

hi mettle64, are you using the bookmarks?
i think there is something wrong with the video Bookmarks, they are an duplicate of the Sound Bookmarks.
Like "You Suck!" when you press this in the Video Section you get an Error with Value of "597" this will translate to the 0x255 HEX value of the Sound.
Same with "Welcome Warrior" Value 688 -> 0x2B0 in HEX for the sound Value.

Have you tried the + and - Hotkeys or the Scrollbar to change Videos?

or typed in the top the Values for Videos e.g.

0x0
0x1
0x2
0x3
0x4
0x5
0x6
0x7
0x8
0x9
0xA
0xB

IronMaiden (resized).jpgIronMaiden (resized).jpg
#3483 4 years ago

Ok quick update. No matter what I do I cannot get my replacement video to import properly with the correct resolution and video speed (way too slow). The strange thing is I'm using Stern video clips that are already in the code but not being used. I'll try Handbrake next. I'm sure Oga is working on a permanent fix. Will keep posting results.

#3484 4 years ago

No matter what I do I cannot get my replacement video to import properly with the correct resolution and video speed (way too slow). The strange thing is I'm using Stern video clips that are already in the code but not being used.

If you are using the "Import file (no conversion)" function, you have to make sure that your video has the same characteristics than the original one (resolution, bitrate, duration, ...).

#3485 4 years ago

Ok, huge Newb Newb here.

Trying to replace a song in IMDN 1.06.

Comes up with an error message with these details. What am I doing wrong?

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0xC00D36C4): The byte stream type of the given URL is unsupported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0xC00D36C4)
at NAudio.MediaFoundation.MediaFoundationInterop.MFCreateSourceReaderFromURL(String pwszURL, IMFAttributes pAttributes, IMFSourceReader& ppSourceReader)
at NAudio.Wave.MediaFoundationReader.CreateReader(MediaFoundationReaderSettings settings)
at NAudio.Wave.MediaFoundationReader..ctor(String file, MediaFoundationReaderSettings settings)
at  .(WaveViewer , String )
at  ..ctor(String , UInt32 , Int32 , Int32 )
at PinballBrowser.FormMainWindow. (Object , EventArgs )
at PinballBrowser.FormMainWindow. (Object , EventArgs )
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
Pinball-Browser
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/sales/Desktop/pinball%20pics/code/PinballBrowser702/Pinball-Browser.exe
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.8.4001.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
NAudio
Assembly Version: 1.7.0.15
Win32 Version: 1.7.0.15
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/sales/Desktop/pinball%20pics/code/PinballBrowser702/NAudio.DLL
Microsoft.CSharp
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.CSharp/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.CSharp.dll
System.Xml.Linq
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll
System.Dynamic
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Dynamic/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Dynamic.dll
Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly
Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/mscorlib/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
DiscUtils
Assembly Version: 0.11.0.0
Win32 Version: 0.11.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/sales/Desktop/pinball%20pics/code/PinballBrowser702/DiscUtils.DLL

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

#3486 4 years ago
Quoted from mettle64:

Getting this exception for every video selected with Iron Maiden Pro 1.06. Only difference is that integer value.

Try to rename the "<FirmwareName>.dat" file to "<FirmwareName>.dat.sav" : this will remove all the bookmarks.

#3487 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Trying to replace a song in IMDN 1.06.
Comes up with an error message with these details. What am I doing wrong?

Quoted from cooked71:

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0xC00D36C4): The byte stream type of the given URL is unsupported

It seems that the file you're trying to import is not supported. Try to export a sound script to a .wav file and then import this file.
If you still have an exception, try another sound engine. See the faqfor more informations about sound engines.

#3488 4 years ago

If Pinball Browser triggers an exception, do not post all the details. This only makes the thread more difficult to read
Just explain what you were trying to do and post the first lines of the "Exception text" section.

#3489 4 years ago
Quoted from No_Pickles:

In earlier versions of the software, if a sound clip was too long it automatically got cut off. Now I think it speeds it up to fit the whole clip in. When I shortened the length of the sound file, it played correctly.

There were no changes on this. The sounds are still cropped/silenced when there are too long/short.
Which game, firmware version and sound-script id is it ?

#3490 4 years ago
Quoted from oga83:

It seems that the file you're trying to import is not supported. Try to export a sound script to a .wav file and then import this file.
If you still have an exception, try another sound engine. See the
faqfor more informations about sound engines.

It’s an mp3. I thought that was supported? I’ll try Wav.

Thx

#3491 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

It’s an mp3. I thought that was supported?

Generally speaking, yes. But it depends on the sound engine.
MP3 is only supported by "Media Foundation" and "Windows Multimédia".
For example, if you are using PB on Windows XP, the only available sound engine is "Legacy" and it does not support MP3.

#3492 4 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

hi mettle64, are you using the bookmarks?
i think there is something wrong with the video Bookmarks, they are an duplicate of the Sound Bookmarks.
Like "You Suck!" when you press this in the Video Section you get an Error with Value of "597" this will translate to the 0x255 HEX value of the Sound.
Same with "Welcome Warrior" Value 688 -> 0x2B0 in HEX for the sound Value.
Have you tried the + and - Hotkeys or the Scrollbar to change Videos?
[quoted image]

Thanks! My only experience has been changing songs on Maiden so I got used to using the bookmarks for navigation! I'll try using the scrollbar instead.

#3493 4 years ago
Quoted from oga83:

Try to rename the "<FirmwareName>.dat" file to "<FirmwareName>.dat.sav" : this will remove all the bookmarks.

Will do, thank you for the tip!

#3494 4 years ago
Quoted from No_Pickles:

Thanks again, Oga. Your software helped make the game so much more enjoyable for me!

So, did you import the vids, then change the audio files as well... importing edited audio files that sync with the vids? Noob to this whole thing and just don't know what to do or where to start... Just want to change the Yoda drain vids

#3495 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Just want to change the Yoda drain vids

Second that!

#3496 4 years ago
Quoted from oga83:

If you are using the "Import file (no conversion)" function, you have to make sure that your video has the same characteristics than the original one (resolution, bitrate, duration, ...).

Thanks for the additional info!

#3497 4 years ago

Managed to browse the videos in Iron Maiden Pro 1.06. So far, I've only got access to (most of) the attract mode videos. Having a lot of fun playing around with them, but eager to edit some in-game video as well.

#3498 4 years ago

Version 7.03 fixes the "missing video" issue in some Spike2 firmwares

#3499 4 years ago

Good afternoon oga83 ! I'd like to modify musics on whitestar firmwares, but since musics use loops, and sound different, I don't know what music will be modified. Can you fix loops for musics in whitestar firmwares? No matter if that take a while

#3500 4 years ago

Can you fix loops for musics in whitestar firmwares?

There is nothing to fix. This is by design. Sound loops are used to optimize the rom space which, unfortunately, is very limited.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 1,159.00
Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saint Johns, MI
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.99
Rubber/Silicone
Comet Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA
There are 5,572 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 112.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images/page/70?hl=mettle64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.