• 3,312 posts
  • 531 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by pinballjah
  • Topic is favorited by 660 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 278 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

6 (resized).png
5 (resized).png
4 (resized).png
ehoh2 (resized).png
Elvira (resized).png
ehoh (resized).png
PB-GameId (resized).png
Scripts (resized).JPG
Messages (resized).JPG
pinball browser (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Capture (resized).JPG
elvira (resized).png
elvira (resized).png
660 (resized).png
Pinball Browser song swap (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

24 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 3312 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 67.
#3301 15 days ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Do you still need to change songs in audacity to mono or can they stay in stereo now?

No, this is not needed

#3302 15 days ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Great! Do you think that you could fix it?

Yes, in a future version. The objets that are not videos will be removed from the list
Until then, just click on "Continue" when you get this error.

#3303 15 days ago
Quoted from oga83:

Yes, in a future version. The objets that are not videos will be removed from the list
Until then, just click on "Continue" when you get this error.

Thanks

#3304 13 days ago

Hi, I'm new to the forum and to the pinball browser but I keep running into an issue and I was hoping someone could offer an idea. I'm trying to modify firmware for a KISS Premium machine but even if I do something as little as turning free play to 1 and nothing else, the machine tells me it's an invalid spk when I try to load it. The file size matches after the edit and if I open the modified firmware back up inside the browser, everything looks right and the change is still there, the machine just won't accept it. Any help would be wonderful, thanks!

#3305 13 days ago
Quoted from No_Pickles:

Awesome. Thank you for your hard work and dedication. Any chance this update adds ability to edit video in Spike 2 games?

is it possible to edit the puzzles in WoF with pinball browser?

#3306 12 days ago
Quoted from PinCurious:

the machine tells me it's an invalid spk when I try to load it. The file size matches after the edit and if I open the modified firmware back up inside the browser, everything looks right and the change is still there, the machine just won't accept it.

Use a SD card image, not a .spk file.
See the FAQfor more informations about this.

#3307 12 days ago
Quoted from oga83:

Use a SD card image, not a .spk file.
See the
FAQfor more informations about this.

Oops.. Thank you, I will try this.

Added 12 days ago:

Edit: That worked perfectly, thank you again!

#3308 9 days ago

My Deadpool plays random music at the end of the each game. After 20-30 seconds it fades it out and goes into attract mode and never plays the music after that until a new game is started. I know the game has full versions of the songs as you can go into service mode , speaker test and play them. Is there anyway I can use this program to keep the music from fading out or is that something the is embedded in the game code?

#3309 3 days ago

Is there a site where new files are shared by the various creators? Thanks.

#3310 2 days ago
Quoted from bent98:

My Deadpool plays random music at the end of the each game. After 20-30 seconds it fades it out and goes into attract mode and never plays the music after that until a new game is started. I know the game has full versions of the songs as you can go into service mode , speaker test and play them. Is there anyway I can use this program to keep the music from fading out or is that something the is embedded in the game code?

I am far from an expert so if I am wrong someone please correct me, but I believe that is part of the game code. This program would allow you to change which song is faded out, though.

#3311 1 day ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Is there a site where new files are shared by the various creators? Thanks.

PinballBrowser has a repository function. Authors who want to publicly share their macros can upload to it.

#3312 1 day ago
Quoted from lucky1:

PinballBrowser has a repository function. Authors who want to publicly share their macros can upload to it.

Great, thanks for the details.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 199.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
There are 3312 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 67.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside