5 (resized).png
4 (resized).png
1 (resized).png
1 (resized).png
Img3 (resized).png
Img2 (resized).png
Img1 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 5,576 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 112.
#3051 5 years ago

Does Pinball Browser work with Spike 2 systems?

#3052 5 years ago
Quoted from gameroompinball:

That is what I expected would happen, but when I run optimize I end up getting a message that says something like "nothing to optimize". I'll have to rerun tonight to confirm the exact wording. When I go thru and search specific images etc the lines still show up sometimes 3 or 4 times.

When I run optimize, it goes thru the process and then I get the "Nothing to optimze!" message. When I go back and look at it I still have 4 lines of the same string. This happens for all images strings, replacestring etc. Please advise / help !!

Thanks

0x91D (resized).PNG0x91D (resized).PNG0x91Da (resized).PNG0x91Da (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG
#3053 5 years ago

Just remove these duplicate lines.

The optimization gathers all the image modifications that were made with the embedded editor into 1 single block.
It does not simplify multiple imports of the same image (although it should).

#3054 5 years ago
Quoted from wfumed2:

Does Pinball Browser work with Spike 2 systems?

Yes.

1 week later
#3055 5 years ago

Hey guys,
Do someone use deadpool code?
I really want to modificate that code in pinball browser, but i have to extract files to do that. But it have diagnostics messages error, and i can't
Then i used 7-zip and i doned. But now, i get some error (that error picture i will show in my post). Do someone can tell me what happens?
If someone have code, i will give him my gmail adress (on private message), and he may send me code on gmail i send, ok?
Do you think i will done or deadpool code will forever be code i can't open?
And YeOldPinPlayer sorry, i don't know how to decompress winrar file before opening when you writed that in my own topic i started. Sorry

#3056 5 years ago
bandicam 2019-03-11 23-08-58-222 (resized).jpgbandicam 2019-03-11 23-08-58-222 (resized).jpg
#3057 5 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

Oliver is the fucking man!

God, god....

#3058 5 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

Oliver is the fucking man!

btw, his name is 'olivier' (french)

#3059 5 years ago

Hey guys, do someone sometimes tried wheel of fortune code? And is music in his firmware? For me, it's not. If its there to you, then i don't know what's issue i have......

#3060 5 years ago

Hey guys, let's talk!
What is your favourite firmware you open with pinball browser?
Mine is Shrek

#3061 5 years ago
Quoted from pekilica:

Hey guys, let's talk!
What is your favourite firmware you open with pinball browser?
Mine is Shrek

Tron

#3062 5 years ago

Ok, nice

#3063 5 years ago

What part is favourite to you in tron? Sounds or displays or messages? For my shrek, favourite part is sounds

#3064 5 years ago
Quoted from pekilica:

What part is favourite to you in tron? Sounds or displays or messages? For my shrek, favourite part is sounds

Sounds.

#3065 5 years ago

Nice

#3066 5 years ago

Now when you are online, I have a chance.
Do you opened wheel of fortune firmware sometimes? If yes, do music was in your firmware? It isn't in mine. If it is in yours, I then don't know what's wrong with my

#3067 5 years ago

Do anyone else have music in wof firmware?

#3068 5 years ago
Quoted from pekilica:

Do anyone else have music in wof firmware?

Just downloaded Wheel-of-Fortune version 5.00 (English) from the STERN website, and there are NO 'Music' tracks... just sound effects.

#3069 5 years ago

Oh no. So nobody have music tracks. It's stern's fault! I will communicate with them

#3070 5 years ago

I starting to hate pinball browser cause there is one firmware that missing music i REALLY like

#3071 5 years ago
Quoted from pekilica:

I starting to hate pinball browser cause there is one firmware that missing music i REALLY like

see post #2985 go back 2 pages & read it .... he already answered this

#3072 5 years ago

Oh, I seen it now. Now its clear to me

#3073 5 years ago

Hey, guys, do someone know where I can get spooky zip files for some game to I can load zip file to pinball browser, then modify spooky firmware? I would really like to see spooky firmware sounds, displays, videos etc.

#3074 5 years ago
Quoted from pekilica:

Hey, guys, do someone know where I can get spooky zip files for some game to I can load zip file to pinball browser, then modify spooky firmware? I would really like to see spooky firmware sounds, displays, videos etc.

All tools for Spooky firmware are on https://www.benheck.com/

#3075 5 years ago

Just got tron back in the line up. It has some great custom code...I want to swap 2 songs that are on some code that was done for me about 3 years ago that I have on an old tron code. How can I swap just 2 songs but leave everything else the same?

Thx for any help.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#3076 5 years ago
Quoted from lucky1:

All tools for Spooky firmware are on https://www.benheck.com/

Ok thanks

#3077 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Just got tron back in the line up. It has some great custom code...I want to swap 2 songs that are on some code that was done for me about 3 years ago that I have on an old tron code. How can I swap just 2 songs but leave everything else the same?

How do you mean "Swap"?

#3078 5 years ago
Quoted from pekilica:

How do you mean "Swap"?

the songs in that place are not the ones I want to use...I know when you remove a song you need to put something in there the same length.

#3079 5 years ago

Aaah, I understand. You want to delete sounds and replace it by something else. You can replace any song by some you think its good and you think it'll be good with pinball

#3080 5 years ago

Do someone knows where I can find musics from wheel of fortune pinball? If not in pb code, where I can find it somewhere else?

#3081 5 years ago
Quoted from pekilica:

Do someone knows where I can find musics from wheel of fortune

#3082 5 years ago

No show musics, pinball musics!

#3083 5 years ago

At least toss up or end of ball bonus tracks if I can't find any else....

#3084 5 years ago
Quoted from pekilica:

At least toss up or end of ball bonus tracks if I can't find any else....

They're probably in there but might only be short looped tracks, you're probably looking for long sound files. Check for sounds that are around 30 seconds long.

#3085 5 years ago

No. In firmware maximal duration for any sound is 8s. No musics there. How didn't you checked that code?

#3086 5 years ago
bandicam 2019-04-02 20-56-52-368 (resized).jpgbandicam 2019-04-02 20-56-52-368 (resized).jpg
#3087 5 years ago

Entered duration v tab to show there ISN'T music scripts

#3089 5 years ago

What's wrong with you? I am not interesed on that

#3090 5 years ago

I really want to know where music can be finded

#3091 5 years ago

I don't know if you are trolling us or not Pekilica .... but you do entertain me

#3092 5 years ago
Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

I don't know if you are trolling us or not Pekilica .... but you do entertain me

"it's a distinct possibility"

giphy.gifgiphy.gif
#3093 5 years ago
Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

No, I am not lying

#3094 5 years ago

But do someone know where I can find musics from pinball 2000 revenge from mars? It can't be entered in pbrowser, and that's music I also like to listen. oga83 you made program, can you please make pinball browser can open pinball 2000 roms? I would like to listen this musics and to add in my music collection

#3096 5 years ago

Hey,
I have customized few sounds for WOF 2.00 english version . And I will share code with you,
Get it here: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/search?q=wheel%20of%20fortune
There you click on the file you get in search from link I sent, then download code, and check it in pinball browser,
Hope you will be impressed and happy with that code

#3097 5 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

on the new Aerosmith code update 1.05, there are 3 files when I open it. A large "000 file" and a large "001" and a small "002 file"
What is the best way to edit music in the pin browser and then load it back in the game? Thanks

Bump for changing songs on Aerosmith??? - current code = 1.07

#3098 5 years ago

Is there a list of the different versions of Tron code that people have made?

#3099 5 years ago

Guys, let's talk! Can someone who have WHEEL OF FORTUNE pinball machine to record to me Maria Marcano that says "Triple quadruple jackpot", "Double super jackpot", "Quadruple super jackpot" and all voices related to jackpot while he have trip multiball (and Maria is winner)? Thanks.
Please do not reject
When you do that, please send me on gmail: [email protected] to I can listen voices. But, make machine surely that do not have those three things during recording voice:
-Music
-Sound effects
-Bug effects

#3100 5 years ago

nice job getting us back on track here Pekilica & I love your new Avatar picture

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

26,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Auckland, NZ
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 19.95
$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 35.00
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Gameroom Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 28.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 5,576 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 112.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images/page/62?hl=cabuford and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.