By oga83

5 years ago

Stats

• 2,806 posts
  • 458 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by Spiderpin
  • Topic is favorited by 601 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 230 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

song loc (resized).jpg
161644AC-4738-4FA0-8746-AD73BE822C98 (resized).jpeg
ddddd (resized).jpg
IMAG0773 (resized).jpg
pbrowser - pixel by pixel memory consumption (resized).jpg
pbrowser - original image (resized).jpg
pbrowser - image import (resized).jpg
IMG_20180124_202321 (resized).jpg
file_screenshot (resized).JPG
export (resized).png
Screen Shot 2018-01-06 at 12.36.43 PM (resized).png
IMG_20180106_141512 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180106_141449 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
rzo (resized).png
amh (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

24 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 2806 posts in topic. You are on page 57 of 57.
#2801 14 days ago

Anyone have an issue when you import songs they get all crackly. Tried a few different formats and they sound great when I play them as soon as I import them they crackle. If I export them after importing than the crackle, it's not random the crackle sound is in the same spot of the song. It seems they are getting corrupted on import. What is the exact format so nothing changes on import?

#2802 13 days ago

Been changing some sounds on my POTC , and was wondering has anyone tried changing the graphics on POTC?

#2803 13 days ago
Quoted from jorro:

Been changing some sounds on my POTC , and was wondering has anyone tried changing the graphics on POTC?

Changing out graphics not but there is a smartdmd macro for potc.

#2804 12 days ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Changing out graphics not but there is a smartdmd macro for potc.

Hi Rens,
I have a colordmd with color file in mine, but i thougt i read some time ago that someone was trying to add some custom graphics.
Can't seem to find it, so probably no luck on this

#2805 9 days ago

With all of these updates what remains the best format for songs you want to inject into games? I'm looking for best quality so it sounds like stock. Flac is generally the best but not sure the program can handle... What have you guys found?

#2806 9 days ago
Quoted from delt31:

With all of these updates what remains the best format for songs you want to inject into games? I'm looking for best quality so it sounds like stock. Flac is generally the best but not sure the program can handle... What have you guys found?

You'll get the best results with a lossless format sampled at 24000Hz (or a multiple), mono or stereo, like PCM (most .WAV files are PCM encoded) or FLAC. You can import FLAC files with Pinball Browser, provided you don't use the "Legacy" or "Mac-OS" sound engines (Config tab).

#2807 9 days ago
Quoted from oga83:

You'll get the best results with a lossless format sampled at 24000Hz (or a multiple), mono or stereo, like PCM (most .WAV files are PCM encoded) or FLAC. You can import FLAC files with Pinball Browser, provided you don't use the "Legacy" or "Mac-OS" sound engines (Config tab).

OK great to hear thanks!

#2808 9 days ago
Quoted from oga83:

1 - The prefered method : Open an image (.img) of the game SD card :
* For Pinball Browser v6 :
Just insert the game SD-card into your PC and use the "Read image from X:"; Pinball Browser will make an image of your SD card and save it on your hard disk.
Modify what you want in this image. Once it's done, the modified image must be written to a SD-card, not a thumbdrive.
Do not use the original SD-card (keep it as a backup); use a new SD-card; no need to format it.
Use the "Write to SD" function in the SmartDmd tab.

I made it to the last step. When I hit "write to SD" in the SmartDMD tab, it tells me it "Cannot open file C:/Desktop/aero.img" which is where I copied and saved the project I was working on in PB. What am I doing wrong?

#2809 5 days ago

sorry to kill the conversation guys. Is there any way to connect a new stern spike 2 pin to my computer running the pin browser? Would a USB to USB allow me to make live edits to the software?

#2810 5 days ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

sorry to kill the conversation guys. Is there any way to connect a new stern spike 2 pin to my computer running the pin browser? Would a USB to USB allow me to make live edits to the software?

That sounds like a good idea. Can't wait to see answer(s).

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 66.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Raleigh, NC
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lorton, VA
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Displays
GermanGamingSupplies.com
$ 92.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 199.99
$ 27.95
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 170.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Mods
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 2806 posts in topic. You are on page 57 of 57.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside