• 2,885 posts
  • 470 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by oga83
  • Topic is favorited by 613 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 240 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

FJIMG_20181003_182533 (resized).jpg
15385256037278371713977979636364 (resized).jpg
15385255150454566123597227618658 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180927_084514260 (resized).jpg
Pinball Browser GoTG High Scores edit (resized).png
IMAG1130 (resized).jpg
hs (resized).png
MET - splash (resized).png
MET - four horsemen (resized).jpg
IMDN (resized).png
song loc (resized).jpg
161644AC-4738-4FA0-8746-AD73BE822C98 (resized).jpeg
ddddd (resized).jpg
IMAG0773 (resized).jpg
pbrowser - pixel by pixel memory consumption (resized).jpg
pbrowser - original image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

24 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 2889 posts in this topic. You are on page 54 of 58.
#2651 9 months ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

however that size file can not be loaded on a thumb drive

See "2 - Open an .spk" in the FAQ

#2652 9 months ago
Quoted from oga83:

See "2 - Open an .spk" in the FAQ

>>(click on the button next to the Open button and select 'Pack firmware for USB stick').

damn ... I didn't see that (and I read through a ton of things)

Let me give it a try now

#2653 9 months ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

>>(click on the button next to the Open button and select 'Pack firmware for USB stick').
damn ... I didn't see that (and I read through a ton of things)
Let me give it a try now

Looks like I got: guardians-0_85_0.001.000 .... I'll load that up tonight and give it a whirl. Thanks!

#2654 9 months ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Looks like I got: guardians-0_85_0.001.000 .... I'll load that up tonight and give it a whirl. Thanks!

You should consider working on a copy of the game SD card : it's easier and a lot faster (no need to unpack, pack, upgrade the game)

#2655 9 months ago

I was thinking about picking up an SD card to go that route ... leave the USB to the "retro" Stern games. It sounds like its way easier

#2656 9 months ago

has anyone had any issues with using the 'expand memory' command in their macro, making changes, writing out the new game rom .bin file and then having the update fail?

I'm attempting to swap out all of the band member specific stuff on the rolling stones rom for acaciolo, but we're running into update failures the patched rom with even the simplest of changes

#2657 9 months ago
Quoted from j_m_:

has anyone had any issues with using the 'expand memory' command in their macro, making changes, writing out the new game rom .bin file and then having the update fail?
I'm attempting to swap out all of the band member specific stuff on the rolling stones rom for acaciolo, but we're running into update failures the patched rom with even the simplest of changes

I found out that the file size generated by extend memory is a bit to large for the bootloader of SAM boards with 32M of Flash Memory. The file needs to be 33.292.288 instead of 33.554.416 .I reduced the file size of the ROM and then fix the checksum by hand after applying extend memory to make it work.

#2658 9 months ago

thanks lucky1
maybe this is something that oga83 can correct in the next release

#2659 8 months ago

My problem still exist :+ ... No colored frames

Short question will a rasbpi b work with the serial
side channel or is b+ a must? Cause i use a - model b.

Also should i check image Version? Took the latest

#2660 8 months ago
Quoted from MightyGrave:

My problem still exist :+ ... No colored frames

Quoted from oga83:

Before trying to use SmartDmd with side-channel palettes, you have to make sure that the communication patch is working (Test button in the Sam tab).

Did you do this test ?
Do you have leds on your TTL/RS232 adaptor and can you see them blinking when an animation with a palette is playing ?
Did you check your serial TTL connections on the Raspberry again ?
Are you sure that your macro is designed for side-channel ?

Quoted from MightyGrave:

Short question will a rasbpi b work with the serial
side channel or is b+ a must? Cause i use a - model b.

A Rpi B+ v1.2 with a Broadcom chipset is recommanded but if you can see the DMD image on you LCD with your Raspberry, the serial side-channel should also work.

Quoted from MightyGrave:

Also should i check image Version? Took the latest

If you mean the SD image, you have to use the latest.

#2661 8 months ago
Quoted from oga83:

Did you do this test ?.

Yes but look at the image.
Can't connect to game

Used commhex120 and serial no. which is shown on Boot for the patch.

Quoted from oga83:

Do you have leds on TTL/RS232 adaptor and can you see them blinking when an animation with a palette is playing ?

Only when the machine Boot up they blinking for a Moment.

Quoted from oga83:

Did you check your serial TTL connections on the Raspberry again ?

Yes used a multimeter and checked the connections.used gpio 2-6-8-10 on rpi.

Quoted from oga83:

Are you sure that your macro is designed for side-channel ?

Not sure but entries look like this

-- Pinball-Browser Macro for METALLICA v1.70
CheckVersion,"METALLICA",0x170
LoadHex,"comm120.hex"

-- the following 2 lines are for Side-Channel
PaletteMode,2
PaletteComm,2

Quoted from oga83:

A Rpi B+ v1.2 with a Broadcom chipset is recommanded but if you can see the DMD image on you LCD with your Raspberry, the serial side-channel should also work.

I use the Version with the yellow Video output and normal SD slot. Should be v1.2 b ? I will check it again.
But the dmd image and other smartdmd.txt settings work. But only the default "grey" colors.
I use the lastest image but i will check it again

IMG_20180124_202321 (resized).jpg

#2662 8 months ago

The Pi Model i use is
b - Rev 2.0 - 512 MB RAM

should i take this one instead: amazon.com link »

#2663 8 months ago
Quoted from oga83:

Yes, this is possible.
First, make sure that the demo version works on your Raspberry version.

Ok, the demo version works. How proceed for a license? And multiple license? Ty

#2664 8 months ago
Quoted from lucky1:

I found out that the file size generated by extend memory is a bit to large for the bootloader of SAM boards with 32M of Flash Memory. The file needs to be 33.292.288 instead of 33.554.416 .I reduced the file size of the ROM and then fix the checksum by hand after applying extend memory to make it work.

oga83
do you have any plans to correct this?

#2665 8 months ago
Quoted from j_m_:

oga83

I'll always try to fix issues and improve Pinball Browser.
I don't know yet how to fix this one : it's not as simple as just cropping the file.
Firmware memory management is one of the most difficult part in Pinball Browser and some things need to be adjusted to avoid side effects.

#2666 8 months ago
Quoted from lucky1:

Can you please take a high-resolution picture of the flash memory area on the pcb ?
Which game was that ?

#2667 8 months ago

Some of you had troubles finding the game serial number while installing the communication patch.
I have added a topic for this in the FAQ.
The easiest method (when the serial tag is missing) is to use the following easter egg :
Press L, Press R, then release both
Then press and release :
8*L
R
4*L
R
7*L
2*R
where R and L are the right and left flipper buttons

#2668 8 months ago
Quoted from oga83:

Can you please take a high-resolution picture of the flash memory area on the pcb ?
Which game was that ?

It was a avengers but unfortunately not mine

#2669 8 months ago
Quoted from j_m_:

oga83

Fixed in v6.20

#2670 8 months ago

Looking for some help!
Back attempting to get my ACDC working with PinballMike's macro. This script calls for commenting two lines but it gives me an error when running in PB. The line i'm having an issue with is "Entry,3,0x4110000,24321". If I leave it commented and only uncomment PaletteMode,1 it runs successfully however, after installed in my ACDC nothing happens (i just get the hum sound).

-- Pinball-Browser Macro for AC/DC v1.68
CheckVersion,"AC/DC",0x168
LoadHex,"comm132.hex"
-- The following 2 lines are for Side-Channel :
-- PaletteMode,1
-- Entry,3,0x4110000,24321

#2671 8 months ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Looking for some help!
Back attempting to get my ACDC working with PinballMike's macro. This script calls for commenting two lines but it gives me an error when running in PB. The line i'm having an issue with is "Entry,3,0x4110000,24321". If I leave it commented and only uncomment PaletteMode,1 it runs successfully however, after installed in my ACDC nothing happens (i just get the hum sound).
-- Pinball-Browser Macro for AC/DC v1.68
CheckVersion,"AC/DC",0x168
LoadHex,"comm132.hex"
-- The following 2 lines are for Side-Channel :
-- PaletteMode,1
-- Entry,3,0x4110000,24321

Your macro is outdated.
"Entry,3,..." is not used anymore (I think that comm116 was the last version to use it).
See "How do I configure Pinball Browser for side-channel palettes ?" in the FAQ

#2672 8 months ago
Quoted from oga83:

Your macro is outdated.
"Entry,3,..." is not used anymore (I think that comm116 was the last version to use it).
See "How do I configure Pinball Browser for side-channel palettes ?" in the FAQ

That worked, I'm past the error. In reading it sounds like my next issue will be dealing with having to remove all the borders that are defined. Hopefully, I will not be posting again. Thanks

#2673 8 months ago

any update for using this on the Mac? what is the preferred version 5.97 or the 6.20 update?

I was thinking about giving this a try on a raspberry pi3, anyone have any luck going this route?

#2674 8 months ago
Quoted from Psw757:

any update for using this on the Mac? what is the preferred version 5.97 or the 6.20 update?
I was thinking about giving this a try on a raspberry pi3, anyone have any luck going this route?

You can use Pinball Browser with mono 32bits on Mac :
cd /Path-To-PinballBrowser
MONO_PATH=/Library/Frameworks/
sudo mono --arch=32 Pinball-Browser.exe

Pinball Browser also works on Raspberry Pi v3 with mono, but it's very slow.

#2675 8 months ago
Quoted from oga83:

You can use Pinball Browser with mono 32bits on Mac :
cd /Path-To-PinballBrowser
MONO_PATH=/Library/Frameworks/
sudo mono --arch=32 Pinball-Browser.exe
Pinball Browser also works on Raspberry Pi v3 with mono, but it's very slow.

what version of the browser should I be using for best Mac performance? I have 5.97 now, but saw there is a newer version its asking me to download.

What will also allow me to export sounds?

#2676 8 months ago
Quoted from Psw757:

what version of the browser should I be using for best Mac performance? I have 5.97 now, but saw there is a newer version its asking me to download.
What will also allow me to export sounds?

Any version of Pinball Browser will work on Mac with Crossover or in a virtual machine like VMWare
The first version that will work with Mono (Mac or Linux) is v6.20
If you want to export sounds, you'll need at least v6.00

#2677 8 months ago

Still working on ACDC finally was able to run Mikes macro 100%. However, after installing on Luci she hated it and only game me the speaker hum sound. After that decided to get crazy and pull out the old laptop that I knew had PB 5.1. My plan was to run the macro using it but the license expired. Anyone have any suggestions for Mikes macro? Starting to feel like am getting in a little deep. Thanks.

#2678 8 months ago

well I think I finally got this working on my Mac via crossover. frustrating process!

whats the trick to adjusting sound value for a file with v6.20? keep getting cannot convert file when I use the drop down feature.

#2679 8 months ago
Quoted from Psw757:

well I think I finally got this working on my Mac via crossover. frustrating process!
whats the trick to adjusting sound value for a file with v6.20? keep getting cannot convert file when I use the drop down feature.

This function is only supported by the "Media Foundation" and "Windows Multimedia" sound engines (that you select in the Config tab in Pinball Browser).
If "Legacy" is the only one supported by Crossover, this function will fail with a confusing error message

#2680 8 months ago
Quoted from oga83:

This function is only supported by the "Media Foundation" and "Windows Multimedia" sound engines (that you select in the Config tab in Pinball Browser).
If "Legacy" is the only one supported by Crossover, this function will fail with a confusing error message

Anyone else here you mac that has been able to get this volume adjustment to work?

Edit - Looks like audacity might be the only way to do this on a mac still.

#2681 8 months ago

I am working on a re-theme project and need some help. I have modified the code on a Stern Mustang Pro to the point where nearly every single sound has been updated, text updated and image updated. There is like 18k of free memory remaining. I need to update some of the graphics, but in doing so I run out of space. At some point along the way I know I optimized the macros and ran again on fresh Mustang code. When I try it now I get a couple errors.

My main question is this, is there an easy way to replace the set of images and not run out of free memory? I'd like to avoid another 100 hours of programming.

Thank you

#2682 8 months ago
Quoted from gameroompinball:

My main question is this, is there an easy way to replace the set of images and not run out of free memory? I'd like to avoid another 100 hours of programming.
Thank you

you may want to try the following:
instead of hand drawing the new graphics pixel by pixel and saving those frames in a pinball browser macro, do the following:
1. make your changes in pinball browser as you would, by drawing your new image pixel by pixel but using a screen capture program, capture the resulting image (you make a copy of the resulting .pbm [pinball browser macro] changes, but I would not save them as your "final" macro
or if you're using a pre-rendered/created image, skip to step 2

2. take the resulting image screen grab and save it to the proper size (pixel height and width) and change the image type to grayscale

3. save the resulting changes as a 16-color image (in photoshop, I use the 'save for web & devices...' dialog as a .gif, .jpg or .bmp but making sure to set the number of colors in the palette to '16'

4. re-import the image saved in step 3 and separate the image into layers (each layer containing all of the pixels for a given color). in photoshop, I do this using the 'select -> color range' option with the following settings (select: 'sampled colors', fuzziness set to '0', 'image' radio button selected)

5. once I've broken the image down into 16 layers, I order them from darkest to lightest and reassign the rgb values of the color for each layer to the following:
000, 017, 034, 051, 068, 085, 102, 119, 136, 153, 170, 187, 204, 221, 238, 255

6. save the new layered image as a .bmp, .jpg, or .gif

7. in pinball browser, navigate to the frame in question and use the 'import...' option to select the image created in step 6

original frame in pinball browser (notice the initial 'total free memory' value. no 'extend memory' has been run)
pbrowser - original image (resized).jpg

frame after hand re-drawing the image, pixel by pixel (again, notice 'total free memory' value 79,492 bytes used) * this was the only change made to a "clean" rom
pbrowser - pixel by pixel memory consumption (resized).jpg

frame after importing an image created using the process above (slight loss of quality compared to drawing it pixel-by-pixel, but acceptable considering the free memory consumption savings. only 6,148 bytes used
pbrowser - image import (resized).jpg

yes, it's a time consuming process, however the memory savings are quite significant

your mileage may vary (ymmv) depending on how substantial your change is frame by frame. in some cases, it doesn't make sense to use my process (especially if the frame's image is small. however, in cases like the one above where you have 7,225 pixels and are pretty much replacing most (if not all), it's definitely cost effective (memory-wise) to just replace the entire frame with an externally composed image

#2683 8 months ago

Thanks for the memory saving tips!! The question still remains though how can I go about making changes if my free memory is nearly gone?

#2684 8 months ago

When you modify a frame with the internal editor, it is strictly equivalent to an export+import.
Thus, there is no gain in compression when you export and reimport a frame.

Memory can get fragmented when you use the internal editor several time for the same frame (or when you import a frame several times).
To correct this, you can use the 'Macro/Optimize' feature : it merges all the modifications made to a frame into a single editor session (as if you modified the frame only once). If you then apply your macros on a stock firmware, the memory will be less fragmented.

The only way to reduce the size of a frame in memory is to keep in mind that a kind of RLE compression is used (for "compressed-x" or "motion-x" frames) : the more consecutive pixels (in a row or column) with the same color, the less memory is used. If you add a with pixel in the middle of a black column, the frame will use more memory.
When you modify a 'Raster' frame, the memory is not impacted.

I would not recommand to export+import a frame instead of using the internal editor as the resulting macro cannot easily be shared (because you also need the external image files).

#2685 8 months ago

So I figured out how to export music from a file but how can you export the video file? I would like to take a video file from another custom FW and inject it into my custom fw. Possible?

#2686 8 months ago
Quoted from oga83:

The 1.30 firmware is bigger than 4Gb. The game can only read FAT32 usb sticks and such a big file can't be used.
That's the reason why it is splitted in 2 files by Stern (.000 and .001).
When Pinball Browser opens these files, it extracts the .spk file in which your changes will be saved (songs, images, ...).
However, you can't use this .spk file to upgrade your game (because it's bigger than 4Gb) : You have to convert it back to .000 and .001 files.
To do this, use the "Pack firmware for USB stick" (click on the arrow on the right of the Open button). This can't be done automatically because it takes time.
Copy the .000 and .001 file on your USB stick and upgrade the game with them.

In brief :
- Open the .000 file with Pinball Browser
- Work on the .spk file
- Once you're done, use the "Pack firmware for USB stick"
- Upgrade your game with the new .000 and .001 files.

As explained in the FAQ, instead of using the .000/.001/.spk files, it is better to work on a game SD card image.

So I'm trying to change music on Aerosmith pro, and even after following these steps, the game is not accepting the new code. When I turn on the game after loading the usb stick with the modified 000 and 001 files, the game just boots normally. It does not go in to the install new software prompt. I have tried loading the modified spk file (over 4gb) on a SD card, but when this is installed in the game, nothing happens (game does not boot at all). Can I use a USB to RS232 Adapter to modify the software directly on machine?

#2687 8 months ago

Bonjour, tout d’abord merci pour ce super logiciel .
Mais par contre je n’arrive pas à faire la mise à jour de mon gardien de la galaxie.
J’ai bien modifier le fichier , ensuite créer un fichier de 3 gigas.
Mais lorsque je veux faire la maj impossible de la lancer .

Je suis bloqué sur cette étape ?

Y’a t’il un autre moyen de convertir le fichier spk ?

Merci d’avance

#2688 8 months ago

I know there are a few older videos out there on youtube but is anyone going to do a simple step by step one for changing songs on KISS?

Want to change some songs but seems way too complicated at the moment.

#2689 8 months ago
Quoted from oga83:

Check that your usb stick is FAT32-formatted (and not FAT16).
If it still does work :
- Make sure you only copy the .000 and .001 on your usb stick (don't copy the initial .002 file)
- Try to rename the files xxx.003.000 and xxx.003.001 to xxx.002.000 and xxx.002.001
[EDIT]
The files on your USB stick should have the following sizes :
xxx.000 : 4 000 000 000 bytes
xxx.001 : 183 007 232 bytes
To check the size, right click on the file, click on Properties, check "Size" and not "Size on disk"

I would like to update the Star Wars Code 1.0 like this pinsider did.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/starwars-pro-sound-replacement-v-089

Could you please point me in the right direction. I do not want to brick the game in the process tho. Before I attempt this do you have to make a backup of your original SD card? Do you have to flash the SD card to do this or do you just update with a usb Fat 32 stick like normal?

#2690 8 months ago
Quoted from Ajonh:

Bonjour, tout d’abord merci pour ce super logiciel .
Mais par contre je n’arrive pas à faire la mise à jour de mon gardien de la galaxie.
J’ai bien modifier le fichier , ensuite créer un fichier de 3 gigas.
Mais lorsque je veux faire la maj impossible de la lancer .
Je suis bloqué sur cette étape ?
Y’a t’il un autre moyen de convertir le fichier spk ?

Quoted from Pinballpal:

I would like to update the Star Wars Code 1.0 like this pinsider did.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/starwars-pro-sound-replacement-v-089
Could you please point me in the right direction. I do not want to brick the game in the process tho. Before I attempt this do you have to make a backup of your original SD card? Do you have to flash the SD card to do this or do you just update with a usb Fat 32 stick like normal?

See "How do I open a Spike firmware ?" in the FAQ

As explained in the FAQ, instead of using the .000/.001/.spk files, it is better and easier to work on a game SD card image.

#2691 8 months ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

I do not want to brick the game in the process tho. Before I attempt this do you have to make a backup of your original SD card?

Quoted from oga83:

As explained in the FAQ, instead of using the .000/.001/.spk files, it is better and easier to work on a game SD card image.

You should ALWAYS have a back-up of software you're working on. If something goes wrong you can go back to the original and make another copy to work on. Modifying your only working copy is an unnecessary risk.

#2692 8 months ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

You should ALWAYS have a back-up of software you're working on. If something goes wrong you can go back to the original and make another copy to work on. Modifying your only working copy is an unnecessary risk.

This is correct and clearly indicated in the FAQ.
BTW, I've never heard of anyone who has bricked his game.

#2693 8 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

So I figured out how to export music from a file but how can you export the video file?

This is not possible with the current version.
It will be available in a future version.

#2694 8 months ago
Quoted from oga83:

Awesome thanks. I wanted to have my code modified before my game arrived. Will modifying the .000 file on Star Wars 1.0 code work like you say in the faq or should I just wait for my game to arrive and modify the SD card image instead?

#2695 8 months ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

Awesome thanks. I wanted to have my code modified before my game arrived. Will modifying the .000 file on Star Wars 1.0 code work like you say in the faq or should I just wait for my game to arrive and modify the SD card image instead?

As explained in the FAQ, it is recommended to work with a copy of the game SD-card :
- it easier and faster
- you'll work on the whole game and not only on what's included in the .spk upgrade file

If you can't wait untill your game arrives , you can start with the .spk; And if you save your macros, you'll be able to apply your mods on the SD-card later.

#2696 8 months ago

Hello to all, im thinking on getting a spider man VE.
But i dont like some callouts of the game, is possible to replace the sounds(some of them) for the SM original sounds, with pinball browser?! Or maybe change all to original? visual and sounds? put the rom of the original on the VE...

Have any of you try it?? maybe just a crazy idea...
Kind Regards

#2697 8 months ago
Quoted from RGAires:

Hello to all, im thinking on getting a spider man VE.
But i dont like some callouts of the game, is possible to replace the sounds(some of them) for the SM original sounds, with pinball browser?! Or maybe change all to original? visual and sounds? put the rom of the original on the VE...
Have any of you try it?? maybe just a crazy idea...
Kind Regards

rgaires

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-spider-man-ve-smve-call-out-modification#post-3446432

#2698 8 months ago

Looks like Pinball Browser can't open the latest ACDC 1.70. I tried the PRO and LE roms and neither load with the latest pinball browser. The program just hangs and spins its wheels and you have to kill the process. 1.68 all variants load just fine.

#2699 8 months ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Looks like Pinball Browser can't open the latest ACDC 1.70. I tried the PRO and LE roms and neither load with the latest pinball browser. The program just hangs and spins its wheels and you have to kill the process. 1.68 all variants load just fine.

I ran into the same exact issue last night when I tried it.

#2700 8 months ago

Can anyone help me out on how to "Shift" a macro to a newer version of code?
I'm working on GOTG and it used to be in version .85 the Request for a call out "Drop it" was Request 515, Script "0x7CA".
Now in the new .87 code it's located at Request 508, Script "0x7A5"

And everything is off by the same amount of lines it seems. I thought there was a command you can put at the beginning of the old macro to shift everything back in order? I don't want to go back line by line with the 400 things I've done so far.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 19.95
11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Mesa, AZ
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Other
...redshiftLED
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Allis, WI
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 1,000.00
$ 35.00
Electronics
Ewe22 Security PIC Chips
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 305.00
Lighting - Interactive
...redshiftLED
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 2889 posts in this topic. You are on page 54 of 58.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside