1 (resized).png
Img3 (resized).png
Img2 (resized).png
Img1 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
DXT (resized).png
font (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 5,560 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 112.
#2451 6 years ago

I have a license for version 5.97. Can I install version 6 using the same license or do I need to buy a new key?

#2452 6 years ago

Damone's a little prick. Your mama's alright, your daddy's alright they just seem a little bit weird.

36150 (resized).png36150 (resized).png

#2453 6 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

unfortunately, other than a handful of titles (ac/dc, metallica, mustang) there simply isn't enough available memory to do a title justice
trust me, a bunch of us were all "gung ho!" when this software was initially launched (go back and read the thread from the start). heck, echovictor even purchased a TF to specifically colorize that title
I created a detailed guide on how to use the software, but the truth of the matter is that even with all of the wonderful changes that olivier made to the software from the beginning, it is just not possible to fully colorize the titles due to the way that the roms are modified and use up the extra, un-used memory (that memory goes quickly)
ps
hey damone, if you wouldn't have been so busy scalping concert tickets and trying to bang stacy, you'd know this!

Actually it is a little bit more than a handful.
Here are the games I know of
- Stern ACDC from PinballMikeD
- Stern Metallica from PinballMikeD and J_M
- Stern Family Guy from MonsterBash
- Stern Spiderman Vault Edition from Sharkky
- Stern StarTrek from Sharkky (not fully finished)
- Stern Avengers from Sharkky
- Stern WorldPokerTour from Sharkky (not fully finished)
- Stern Mustang from Sharkky
- Stern Pirates of the Caribbean from Sironzelot
- Stern Shrek from Toon
- Stern BigBuckHunter from Sharkky

I discussed a method that would free up additional memory by completely reorganizing the animations with oga and he told me that he wants to implement it in one of the next versions. I think that would allow to finish StarTrek and maybe also TF.

#2454 6 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Same question. Is there a sharing community space for this? I made a new Metallica (75% done) rom with new music and titles. I want to see what others did and are doing!

Here’s my TWD with NIN/Radiohead on top of Cleland’s callout work. Def check it out if you like TWD, or NIN/RH...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-nine-inch-nails-radiohead-mix-by-randomkg

A couple dedicated threads exist on custom sounds but no repository that I’m aware of. I started doing PMs only due to legal concerns on mine in particular.
- - -

Oga83, thanks so much. This is amazing. I can finally start trying to tinker with BM66. Catwoman music has got to go!

#2455 6 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

A couple dedicated threads exist on custom sounds but no repository that I’m aware of

Pinball Browser has an online repository for macros
(Binaries should not be shared as it might infringe copyrights)

repo (resized).pngrepo (resized).png

#2456 6 years ago

I've loaded my KISS pro with an updated sound SPK file v1.30 and then back to original factory v1.30 and now I updated songs with my own v1.30 and I can say there is no issues. I have not tried going back to factory file but I am sure it would work.

So I have my new songs. I changed all of the songs to original recordings and changed a few. Way way better but I notice I only get audio from the left speaker. Are the songs all mono? I thought they were supposed to be stereo? Am I missing something?

#2457 6 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

KISS pro
Are the songs all mono? I thought they were supposed to be stereo?

http://sternpinball.com/games/kiss/pro
"High-fidelity stereo sound effects and music"

#2458 6 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

I've loaded my KISS pro with an updated sound SPK file v1.30 and then back to original factory v1.30 and now I updated songs with my own v1.30 and I can say there is no issues. I have not tried going back to factory file but I am sure it would work.
So I have my new songs. I changed all of the songs to original recordings and changed a few. Way way better but I notice I only get audio from the left speaker. Are the songs all mono? I thought they were supposed to be stereo? Am I missing something?

Has anyone done a video showing how to change out songs on games? I want to change a few on my KISS pro.

Is it right have to find songs that are same length? How close in seconds i.e if a song is 3.05 and replacement is 3.10, is that too long?

Thanks

#2459 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Has anyone done a video showing how to change out songs on games? I want to change a few on my KISS pro.
Is it right have to find songs that are same length? How close in seconds i.e if a song is 3.05 and replacement is 3.10, is that too long?
Thanks

If the replacement is longer it will just cut of at the 3.05 mark. If replacement is shorter you will have silence at the end.

#2460 6 years ago

Thanks

Play around with the software its pretty easy. Therea also a video on youtube somewhere.

#2461 6 years ago

Thanks

I just got around after getting the nerve to do this for my AC/DC LE. I replaced 3 songs using Pinball Browser, GoldWave and Audacity. I'm more familiar with GoldWave because I've been using it for years to edit Wavs and MP3's.

Check out the index for this thread on the first page for various links/highlights. The video tutorial is here

Download Pinball Browser and make a donation
Download the latest code from Stern for a particular game and open it in Pinball Browser. This will be a .bin file. It should prompt you to open bookmarks for common sounds. Click yes, as this is helpful other wise you will have to click on all the songs/sounds to find the one you want to replace.
Click the "Sound" tab for all the sounds/music in your game. For Kiss there is a thread where people have posted particulars and song lengths. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/changing-kiss-sounds-with-pinball-browser#post-2701117

Black Diamond 4.18.406
Dr Love 3.23.951
Detroit Rock City 3.56.000
Deuce 3.05.789
Hotter Than Hell 3.08.770
Lick It Up 3.59.000
Love Gun 3.13.101
Love It Loud 4.07.470
Rock N Roll All Nite 2.48.000
Shout It Out Loud 2.53.000

If you scroll throughout all the sounds/songs there will be multiple copies of each song. If a song location isn't provided by someone on Pinside then pick the one longest in time. Above is the song length for Kiss but I didn't see a location from just a cursory check in the thread. It doesn't matter which one you choose, just choose one with the longest length because once you do it for one it does it for all. The length is minutes.seconds.milliseconds. This is the MAXIMUM length you can use for a sound/song. By clicking/highlighting a song in Pinball Browser should give you the length if you cant find it anywhere else in the forum.

If you want to use Heaven's on Fire and replace it for another song in the game - Open up Heaven's on Fire in GoldWave or Audacity from your MP3 library on your computer. Take note that the song length is 3.23.227. If you replace it with a song that is longer like Black Diamond, you'll have to edit or remix the song to make it 4.18.406 otherwise you'll have nearly a minute of silence after the song is done. I've taken the chorus and repeated it once for Shoot to Thrill on AC/DC to stretch the time. You really couldn't tell it was edited. For replacing a shorter song like Shout it out Loud using GoldWave - Open Heaven's on Fire and set the maximum length to 2.53.000 and trim the end of it. GoldWave has a quick icon at the top that allows you to type in the exact start or finish time down to the milliseconds. In the edit menu go to Volume and fade out the end. Most of this is sort of defaulted for you. You just choose when to start the fading out. It may not be perfect at first as it takes a bit of finesse. Its a simple and better sounding way to gracefully end the song than to end it abruptly. Another example - If you replaced Heaven's on Fire with Dr Love there wouldn't be much editing since they are pretty close in time. The few milliseconds shorter will just be silent when playing in your game. Save your file as a wav, mono, 24000 for a sampling rate. I'm not sure if Kiss is stereo or mono so maybe someone will chime in.

Open your edited wav in Audacity (if you were just using GoldWave).

Go into the Effects menu and select "Normalize" using the defaults. This makes sure your volume isn't clipping or overmodulated.
Go back into the Effects menu and select "Compressor". Type in "24000" in the "Project Rate" box in the lower left corner if your wav wasn't 24000 already. Choose "Export" from the File menu drop down box and Clear the "Meta Data". When exporting the file use 16 bit PCM Mono. Your file will now be ready for import into your game code/Bin file.

Back in Pinball Browser, go to the sounds menu and find your song to replace. Highlight the song and choose Import. Browse to you replacement song - Heaven's on Fire and click ok.

Select the "Messages" tab to fix/replace the text for the new song. This is where all the text to be displayed in the menus and DMD. There is a search box in the middle of the program that should highlight in the code the closest to whatever you type. For example, search for Dr Love and you can find all the instances to replace Heaven's on Fire. Save your bin file.

#2462 6 years ago

Excellent post

Don't have Audacity or Goldwave.

Was just going to get replacement songs from itunes?

#2463 6 years ago

Excellent post
Don't have Audacity or Goldwave.
Was just going to get replacement songs from itunes?

No matter where you get the songs, you'll need to import the song into Audacity or Goldwave and follow those steps to convert the song for best audio quality.

#2464 6 years ago

Cool info. replace tracks on my KISS Pro. On ACDC I see lots of files of various lengths. Not sure how to replace the songs on ACDC. Kiss was simple.

Can I change the highscores in the file? I hate losing my HS every time i re-flash.

#2465 6 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

Cool info. replace tracks on my KISS Pro. On ACDC I see lots of files of various lengths. Not sure how to replace the songs on ACDC. Kiss was simple.
Can I change the highscores in the file? I hate losing my HS every time i re-flash.

Yup, you can change the scores and any setting as well so you don't have to change after every update.

#2466 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Yup, you can change the scores and any setting as well so you don't have to change after every update.

Nice thanks. That's cool.

Is changing songs in ACDC a pain. It looks like it is as there are many different locations with different lengths.

#2467 6 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

Nice thanks. That's cool.
Is changing songs in ACDC a pain. It looks like it is as there are many different locations with different lengths.

I've only done Mustang and Metallica, but should be the same as AC/DC. Just follow steps others have said, usually the longest song location is the one to change and it will update the shorter locations of the same song.

#2468 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I've only done Mustang and Metallica, but should be the same as AC/DC. Just follow steps others have said, usually the longest song location is the one to change and it will update the shorter locations of the same song.

Quoted from Edster:

Its the same for AC/DC as any game. Its more a matter of editing and mixing your song to fit the maximum length of the original. The songs are referenced all over the game code but really is loaded in the code once. Keep in mind that most relevant locations for sounds have been bookmarked already by Pinsiders when you open the bin file. Pinball Browser will prompt you to import the bookmarks automatically for the bin. If not, the longest sound file will most likely be your song. Below are locations, code lines aka "reference" numbers for AC/DC.

301 Back in Black 3:20
302 For those about to Rock 5:43:137
303 Hell ain't a bad Place to Be 4:12:187
304 Hells Bells 5:13
305 Highway to Hell 3:31
306 Let there be Rock 5:59:814
307 Rock and Roll Train 4:18
308 Thunderstruck 4:51
308 TNT 3:33
310 War Machine 3:07
311 Rosie 5:19
312 Shook me All Night 3:20

I replaced -
Hell ain't a bad Place to be to Big Gun For those about to Rock to Shoot to Thrill
Let there be Rock to Who Made Who

When you done you can mod the jukebox listing with this template.

ACDC Juke Template (resized).jpgACDC Juke Template (resized).jpg

#2469 6 years ago

Someone should do this to their buddy's AC/DC

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/plvv4v/comedy-central-presents-what-s-new--pussycat-

TOMJONES (resized).jpgTOMJONES (resized).jpg

#2470 6 years ago

I'm sorry, I gotta show my anal-retentiveness here, but.. those aren't even proper Jukebox Titlestrips. Argh.

#2471 6 years ago

Hi, I'm having trouble viewing Spike videos in Pinball Browser. I put ffmpeg in the folder as instructed, but when I load the ROM into PB and click the "Videos" button, all I see is an empty tab. The controls are there, but there's no video. It lags a bit when loading new frames, except I can't see them. I've tried this with Batman '66 and Star Wars; neither work. Any help resolving this issue would be most appreciated!

#2472 6 years ago

Pinball Browser converts assets for you now days. You no longer need to use 3rd party software.

#2473 6 years ago
Quoted from Wiww:

Hi, I'm having trouble viewing Spike videos in Pinball Browser. I put ffmpeg in the folder as instructed, but when I load the ROM into PB and click the "Videos" button, all I see is an empty tab. The controls are there, but there's no video.

Did you copy ffmpeg.exe (and not the tar, bz2 or zip file) into the Pinball Browser directory ?

On the ffmpeg.org site, do not click on the big Download button. Instead, click on "More downloading options", then on the Windows blue icon, and finally on "Windows build".
You should arrive here.
Select your Windows version (32 or 64 bits) and click on "Download build".
Once you have downloaded the zip file, extract ffmpeg.exe from the "bin" directory and copy it into the Pinball Browser directory.

sw089 (resized).pngsw089 (resized).png

#2474 6 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Pinball Browser converts assets for you now days. You no longer need to use 3rd party software.

I assume you are talking about Audacity or other sound softwares.
Depending on the firmware, Pinball Browser still needs ffmpeg.exe to display/import videos.

#2475 6 years ago
Quoted from oga83:

Did you copy ffmpeg.exe (and not the tar, bz2 or zip file) into the Pinball Browser directory ?
On the ffmpeg.org site, do not click on the big Download button. Instead, click on "More downloading options", then on the Windows blue icon, and finally on "Windows build".
You should arrive here.
Select your Windows version (32 or 64 bits) and click on "Download build".
Once you have downloaded the zip file, extract ffmpeg.exe from the "bin" directory and copy it into the Pinball Browser directory.

No, even after doing that, it still doesn't show anything.

#2476 6 years ago

Just realized pinball browser is not for Mac's?

#2477 6 years ago

Thank you so much for this.

Quoted from hAbO:

Its the same for AC/DC as any game. Its more a matter of editing and mixing your song to fit the maximum length of the original. The songs are referenced all over the game code but really is loaded in the code once. Keep in mind that most relevant locations for sounds have been bookmarked already by Pinsiders when you open the bin file. Pinball Browser will prompt you to import the bookmarks automatically for the bin. If not, the longest sound file will most likely be your song. Below are locations, code lines aka "reference" numbers for AC/DC.
301 Back in Black 3:20
302 For those about to Rock 5:43:137
303 Hell ain't a bad Place to Be 4:12:187
304 Hells Bells 5:13
305 Highway to Hell 3:31
306 Let there be Rock 5:59:814
307 Rock and Roll Train 4:18
308 Thunderstruck 4:51
308 TNT 3:33
310 War Machine 3:07
311 Rosie 5:19
312 Shook me All Night 3:20
I replaced -
Hell ain't a bad Place to be to Big Gun For those about to Rock to Shoot to Thrill
Let there be Rock to Who Made Who
When you done you can mod the jukebox listing with this template.

#2478 6 years ago

No problem Edster!

#2479 6 years ago

I still have problems getting video.

#2480 6 years ago

Anybody have luck altering Star Wars LE .93 code? The original file is split into 3 parts, but when Pinball browser consolidates the code it makes it into 2 parts. When I tried the update using these 2 parts the install would fail, and I would be forced to reburn the image of the original SD card to recover to a bootable game. I would love to find a way to add music to the .93 code. Any ideas?

#2481 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballpete:

Anybody have luck altering Star Wars LE .93 code? The original file is split into 3 parts, but when Pinball browser consolidates the code it makes it into 2 parts. When I tried the update using these 2 parts the install would fail, and I would be forced to reburn the image of the original SD card to recover to a bootable game. I would love to find a way to add music to the .93 code. Any ideas?

Hi Pinballpete,

I just upgraded my SW LE with a custom PinballBrowser 0.93 firware and with 2 parts files it s working, don't worry about it

#2482 6 years ago

Can't I edit ROMs for PinMAME? When I try, it gives me an error saying the machine "terminated before initialized, check rom path or file!"

#2483 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballpete:

Check that your usb stick is FAT32-formatted (and not FAT16).

If it still does work :
- Make sure you only copy the .000 and .001 on your usb stick (don't copy the initial .002 file)
- Try to rename the files xxx.003.000 and xxx.003.001 to xxx.002.000 and xxx.002.001

[EDIT]
The files on your USB stick should have the following sizes :
xxx.000 : 4 000 000 000 bytes
xxx.001 : 183 007 232 bytes
To check the size, right click on the file, click on Properties, check "Size" and not "Size on disk"

#2484 6 years ago

someone remind me, its been a while, when you make your changes in pinball browser, is the only file you need to put on your flash drive to upload into the pin the DAT file or do you need to have the SPK and DAT file? Or is there another file I'm forgetting?

#2485 6 years ago

All you need to save to your USB stick is the .BIN file. At least as far as Stern machines are concerned.

#2486 6 years ago

I'm trying to run a modified ROM through PinMAME, but I can't; it terminates before it even starts!

#2487 6 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

someone remind me, its been a while, when you make your changes in pinball browser, is the only file you need to put on your flash drive to upload into the pin the DAT file or do you need to have the SPK and DAT file? Or is there another file I'm forgetting?

The .dat file is not needed to upgrade the game.
- For Sam games, copy the .bin file
- For Spike games, copy the .spk (when <4Gb) or the .000, .001 files; But it's easier and more efficient to work on a SD-card image (see FAQ)

#2488 6 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

While updating the new KISS code 1.3.0 I've found what appears to be a wall created by Stern to stop PB customizers. I downloaded the latest code and customized it to my previous version (1.28). Installed the code and everything seemed the same. However, after the update I decided to make a couple more tweaks to the code and attempted to reinstall the latest code again. I'm greeted by the message "UPDATE COMPLETE. REMOVE USB FLASH DRIVE AND CYCLE POWER". WTF?????? I defaulted the machine and tried again. NOTHING! I then tried to install an older code version in hopes of then reinstalling the new code with my preferred changes. NOTHING! It appears that once a new code is installed Stern has bricked the machine and no further code installations are possible. It seems you get one chance and one chance only to modify your code with each new update. Unless I'm missing something this appears to be a HUGE "F**K YOU" to us PB customizers. This from a company that strips playfields, tells us that chipped clear and ghosting are normal, sends out splitting cabinets, raises prices, asks its customers to beg for the chance to pay for a $15000 machine and bans its customers from its FB page for asking about code progress. Has anyone else run into this issue? Hopefully I'm wrong or there is a way around this crap.

==============================================================================

Anyone get past this? Disclosure I am new to the Pinball browser. I have messed with it a few times before but just bought the full version.

Issue: I try to update KISS code to include new songs. I installed the USB drive , power on, click select to start the update process and 30 seconds later it says success and wants you to remove the thumbdrive and reboot. When I do the game shows no changes or updates.

I have tried multiple times with multiple configurations and still no love.
Game: Kiss
Code Level 1.30
Pinball Browser version: v6

Things I have tried...
-fresh formatted 8gb thumbdrive (formatted several different times)
-started with fresh stern 1.30 spk (game also currently has 1.30)
-validated spk is less than 4gb ( spk=1gb free space 7gb)
-I also tried another members modified spk and same issue.

I contacted Oliver and he gave me some advise, but don't want to pester him so reaching out to you all.
At his recommendation I have checked the following...
I used my games SD card using read only mode and using the PB Browser imported a fresh image (.img)
Modified the fresh image with new songs, and saved, fresh formatted the thumbdrive and copied the new build and tested, no go...

Anyone have the magic potion to get past this? any help is appreciated. TIA!

#2489 6 years ago
Quoted from bwrightmcse:

I used my games SD card using read only mode and using the PB Browser imported a fresh image (.img)
Modified the fresh image with new songs, and saved, fresh formatted the thumbdrive and copied the new build and tested, no go...

The modified image must be written to a SD-card, not a use thumbdrive.
Do not use the original SD-card (keep it as a backup); use a new SD-card; no need to format it.
Use the "Write to SD" function in the SmartDmd tab (I know it should also be in the 'Open/save' dropdown menu and I'll add it in a future version).

#2490 6 years ago

Ok. Just donated. Now what?

#2491 6 years ago

I have a MET premium and have never minded the stock songs for the last year. Now it's time for an old school thrash change up. This stuff is way over my head so Ill probably have ForensicD walk me through this. Just wanted to say that I've finally, officially donated so who has a Dropbox full of old Tallica FOR A PREMIUM lol??!!

#2492 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

This stuff is way over my head so Ill probably have ForensicD walk me through this.

forensicd I have a crispy $5 for you if you make him a custom Justin Beiber mix by mistake.

#2493 6 years ago

Ya know, for the big tourney on Sat., I think I would prefer all Christopher Cross and Air Supply. Somebody help a brother out!

#2494 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Ya know, for the big tourney on Sat., I think I would prefer all Christopher Cross and Air Supply. Somebody help a brother out!

I must break you in the tourney.

#2495 6 years ago

Well that's not saying much. I'm a terrible player. I'm just going for the coffee. But I will snap yer arm off in arm wrestling.

#2496 6 years ago

Oga83, i want to buy a license for raspberry software and smartdmd, it's possible? Thanks a lot

#2497 6 years ago
Quoted from saddys:

Oga83, i want to buy a license for raspberry software and smartdmd, it's possible? Thanks a lot

Yes, this is possible.
More informations about SmartDmd here and here.
First, make sure that the demo version works on your Raspberry version.

#2498 6 years ago

wrong thread

#2499 6 years ago

I have a Stern Mustang and I'm messing around with the images/animations. I need a bit of help with changing animated text. I have no problem changing the M-U-S-T-A-N-G letters as they are collected, but for some reason G-E-A-R-S when going from unfilled to filled doesn't switch. Example: My name B-R-I-A-N unfilled works correctly, but as I collect the letters it fills back to G-E-A-R-S. The image files I have edited are B-R-I-A-N filled. Not sure what prevents he correct filled letter from showing up.

#2500 6 years ago
Quoted from gameroompinball:

I have a Stern Mustang and I'm messing around with the images/animations. I need a bit of help with changing animated text. I have no problem changing the M-U-S-T-A-N-G letters as they are collected, but for some reason G-E-A-R-S when going from unfilled to filled doesn't switch. Example: My name B-R-I-A-N unfilled works correctly, but as I collect the letters it fills back to G-E-A-R-S. The image files I have edited are B-R-I-A-N filled. Not sure what prevents he correct filled letter from showing up.

check to see that the G-E-A-R-S animations are not in the .bin file more than once. with metallica, there were some unused animations as well as stuff that was only triggered based on the region of the game

edit:
that's odd. I'm only seeing those letters in the .bin file once (memory locations 0x85A-0x85E (unfilled) and 0x85F-0x863 (filled)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Benton, AR
$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 39.00
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 24.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com
Armor and blades
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball
Decals
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
There are 5,560 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 112.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images/page/50 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.