1 (resized).png
Img3 (resized).png
Img2 (resized).png
Img1 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
DXT (resized).png
font (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 5,560 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 112.
#451 10 years ago
Quoted from oga83:

Do you mean Bally WPC ?

Yea. WPC is not a specific game, it is just most Bally Williams 90's dot matrix tables.

#452 10 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Looks like there is already a program for WPC games, surprised no one seems to have mentioned it here. Been in development for several years.

I played around with it that now that you mention it. Seems you can export images as ascii art (0,1,2,3 for shades of brightness), but I don't see anything that allows you to re-import it. Good to know there's at least someone working on something?

Also let's say that you were able to modify and save the bin file, I would imagine you would have to write to a new rom to try it out since there is no way of flashing via usb on any WPC?

#453 10 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I played around with it that now that you mention it. Seems you can export images as ascii art (0,1,2,3 for shades of brightness), but I don't see anything that allows you to re-import it. Good to know there's at least someone working on something?
Also let's say that you were able to modify and save the bin file, I would imagine you would have to write to a new rom to try it out since there is no way of flashing via usb on any WPC?

Correct, you would have to re-flash the ROM(s).

#454 10 years ago

v1.90 is online !

I was fed up having to adjust the sound volume, time format, FreePlay, Language ... each time the pin was reset to factory settings...
So I decided to add the list of all "Adjustments"; of course, this list can be edited
The most interesting is that you can change the 'default' setting.

Other changes :
- Added macro 'CheckVersion' to warn when a macro is executed for a wrong firmware
- Improved search in messages

#455 10 years ago

Wow, I like the new adjustments feature.

I loaded MetLE and noticed there are adjustments for End Of Line starting mode. Perhaps a glimpse of how it will work when implemented - 50 snakes, 50 grave markers, etc. Cool stuff.

Can't wait to peek in the other game adjustments. Looks like it pulls the standard game and game specific adjustments. Great idea!

#456 10 years ago

Well it's a full-blown reflash file, it has every byte stored in the ROMset, instructions, dots, sounds, text strings, everything.

#457 10 years ago

I'm not really understanding the adjustments. We have DEFAULT, MINIMUM, MAXIMUM and INCREMENTS?

I was initially thinking Inc was INCLUDE and 1 = On / 0 = Off to turn the actual setting to appear or not appear in the games setting menu, but the 1,000,000s and 100 threw off that idea.

It also appears that the Inc column needs moved over a bit. It seems that column Max gets a little too big halfway down and bumps Inc's numbers over too far right.

I like the improvement to the search in the Messages window.

#458 10 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I'm not really understanding the adjustments. We have DEFAULT, MINIMUM, MAXIMUM and INCREMENTS?
I was initially thinking Inc was INCLUDE and 1 = On / 0 = Off to turn the actual setting to appear or not appear in the games setting menu, but the 1,000,000s and 100 threw off that idea.
It also appears that the Inc column needs moved over a bit. It seems that column Max gets a little too big halfway down and bumps Inc's numbers over too far right.
I like the improvement to the search in the Messages window.

I should have mentionned it :
- 'Default' is the value used after a factory reset.
- 'Min' and 'Max' are the min/max values that you can define in the service menu.
- 'Increment' is the step used when you increase/decrease a value in the service menu.

I'll increase the 'Max' column width in next version. [EDIT] Done in v1.91
If 'Inc' gets out of the window, you can resize the main window to enlarge the list.

#459 10 years ago

I've got a question for someone, I'm hacking up a POTC and when I extract an 800byte png and then upload a 639byte one in its place and it ends up using some of the free memory. Anyone know what gives?

#460 10 years ago

Well first of all I doubt the stored data format is PNG-deflate. But if you're confident the image you injected back into the ROM is taking up the same amount of space, it's easier to pad the extra bytes than to remap loads of ROM pointers.

#461 10 years ago

Interestingly enough I tried a little test and exported an image and then re-imported the exact same one and the same thing happened.

#462 10 years ago
Quoted from sixsixtie:

I've got a question for someone, I'm hacking up a POTC and when I extract an 800byte png and then upload a 639byte one in its place and it ends up using some of the free memory. Anyone know what gives?

All image formats are propriatory. Compressed and motion images are converted to raster during importation. They cannot be imported in place and are moved to free memory.
More infos earlier in this thread and also in the op.

#463 10 years ago
Quoted from jsalce:

Putting a longer song or voice call out would be awesome (redefine how much space in memory is used in that particular hex location). Getting a song to loop just right is really a pain, same for getting a voice call out that runs long to fit (I am using the tempo adjustment feature in audacity so the voice pitch doesn't change, but 20-30% is usually the threshold where it's just too fast).

Is it possible to implement something like this?

It would be brilliant if it were possible to redefine how much space is used when switching sound files without having to edit or choose a song/sound file to fit the existing space to loop normally (avoiding abrupt cuts or prolonged silence).

As an alternative to the tempo adjustment in audacity, perhaps splicing a sound file on a recurring beat to make new song perfectly match the existing song's length would work. The tempo would remain the same. But it is still a lot of work.

#464 10 years ago

Finally had some time to flash MET.

I switched up the following:

FADE TO BLACK ---> ORION
SAD BUT TRUE ---> RIDE THE LIGHTNING
UNFORGIVEN ---> SUICIDE & REDEMPTION

I love playing with the instrumental tracks.
Also, since I replaced unforgiven, the end of game sequence (after match) is much better.
Next time I will also replace the music for the match sequence.

// Error: Image 110833 not found //

Thanks again for the great program!

If anyone wants to replace the tracks I did, they can be found at the following locations in v1.13:

FADE TO BLACK - 539
SAD BUT TRUE - 809
UNFORGIVEN - 1023

#465 10 years ago
Quoted from movingpictures:

Finally had some time to flash MET.

Great job !

If anyone wants to replace the tracks I did, they can be found at the following locations in v1.13:
FADE TO BLACK - 539
SAD BUT TRUE - 809
UNFORGIVEN - 1023

It's easier to share the macro (just copy/past the Macro tab content).
If anyone wants to do the same mod, he just has to run the macro
Something like this :
-- Pinball-Browser Macro for METALLICA v1.06
CheckVersion,"METALLICA",0x106
SoundScript,0x539,"C:\tmp\song1.wav"
SoundScript,0x809,"C:\tmp\song2.wav"
SoundScript,0x1023,"C:\tmp\song3.wav"

#466 10 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

Is it possible to implement something like this?
It would be brilliant if it were possible to redefine how much space is used when switching sound files without having to edit or choose a song/sound file to fit the existing space to loop normally (avoiding abrupt cuts or prolonged silence).

Very difficult. As I already explained, a 'song request' is made of 'sound scripts'.
A sound script has several actions (I don't know what is most of them; display synchro ? lamp & flash infos ? ...). The only one I have decoded is 'Play fragment', and a song is generally divided in many fragments... Moreover, the flash memory is not linear, rather paginated.
In brief, a single song is a not a monolithic block of data : it is splitted in many memory structures. Changing the duration of a song would require a very deep modification...
Using Audacity for this is much easier :-;

#467 10 years ago

Ok, I hacked POTC last night. I had changed a bunch of dmd stuff, messages, and sounds.
The messages and sounds all worked fine but most of the dmd stuff would crash the game.
I found anything that uploads as raster-12 will cause the game to crash when it tries to display it. If however it updates as raster-0 it works fine.

I spent like 8 hours hacking so much DMD stuff only to have to pull everything out but a single image change.

#468 10 years ago
Quoted from sixsixtie:

Ok, I hacked POTC last night. I had changed a bunch of dmd stuff, messages, and sounds.
The messages and sounds all worked fine but most of the dmd stuff would crash the game.
I found anything that uploads as raster-12 will cause the game to crash when it tries to display it. If however it updates as raster-0 it works fine.
I spent like 8 hours hacking so much DMD stuff only to have to pull everything out but a single image change.

I'll check this tomorrow

#469 10 years ago
Quoted from sixsixtie:

There are only Raster-0 images in POTC. I assume that this game is not able to use Raster-12...
I changed the import function so that Raster-0 are preserved, and not converted to Raster-12 anymore (I did the conversion before because Raster-12 is 2 times smaller than Raster-0).

It should now work with v1.92.
Could you please re-run you macro and check that it doesn't crash anymore ?

#470 10 years ago

1st of all thanks for doing that. It was already amazing and I appreciate all the work you've put in. I really was just posting to let other POTC hackers know, but hey you probably fixed it! so thanks triple!
I will give it a shot asap. Unfortunately I don't even have a POTC my buddy is an operator and he allowed me to hack his one on location. I will do it and get back to you but I'm just not sure when. Probably early in the week.

#471 10 years ago
Quoted from sixsixtie:

1st of all thanks for doing that. It was already amazing and I appreciate all the work you've put in. I really was just posting to let other POTC hackers know, but hey you probably fixed it! so thanks triple!
I will give it a shot asap. Unfortunately I don't even have a POTC my buddy is an operator and he allowed me to hack his one on location. I will do it and get back to you but I'm just not sure when. Probably early in the week.

You'll get in some hot water modifying these on location, I would suggest retracting those edits immediately before Stern gives you a call.

#472 10 years ago

That's a fair call. I'll just bring two version with me. Stock rom and Edited and update and revert each time I play. Right now it is reverted since the previous changes would cause it to crash anywho.

#473 10 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

You'll get in some hot water modifying these on location, I would suggest retracting those edits immediately before Stern gives you a call.

It's just a mod like any other one... Did they ask anybody to remove an AC/DC canon mod, cliffy protectors, led bulbs, ... ?

#474 10 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Uh, what? Stern can call until they're blue in the face, they don't own the machine in question and have zero control over it. Unless you're distributing the hacked ROM they just have to DWI.

You could invalidate your warranty (which I doubt a POTC has anyways) but the only issue I can think of with an on location machine is the insurance company (assuming the machine is insured) could possibly call foul, since they don't want to be liable if your hacked ROM sets the machine on fire or something (not likely, but that's how it goes).

Edit: I suppose with a music pin there could be other issues, Metallica is a bunch of sue-happy ****heads, but again, unless you're distributing I doubt there would be any problems.

Most times a patch is going to be fine to distribute, though you can occasionally get caught up in copyright stuff depending on what's in the patch. A macro though is going to be totally safe, which is why this is a smart method.

#475 10 years ago

I think it would be cool if someone changed the music for tron/le so that the music corresponded to the modes that were used in the movie. Make it all daft punk.
Maybe I'll look into messing with it since I have the soundtrack.

#476 10 years ago
Quoted from jackal2001:

I think it would be cool if someone changed the music for tron/le so that the music corresponded to the modes that were used in the movie. Make it all daft punk.
Maybe I'll look into messing with it since I have the soundtrack.

Of all the games, i think Tron is just about perfect the way it is. I can think of 2 songs that i'd like to add, like especially solar sailer, but David Thiel did an incredible job with the sound. I agree the daft punk soundtrack is excellent!

I would like to complete the phrase thats missing the key word when sam is about to enter the arena. What am i supposed to do with this .... SURVIVE.

#477 10 years ago

I'm not taking anything away from David. I just think a daft punk remix would be a cool project.
Also, almost every speaking line from the movie is in the rom. Its a shame they didn't use more quotes.

#478 10 years ago

I haven't played around with this program but anyone that has changed the songs on ACDC how did you work around the riffs that play when you make a certain shot? Example: Thunderstruck is the song you choose and when you hit the the flashing arrow shots one of thunderstrucks riffs will sound (I'm not sure if this is in multiball only or not) so if I changed this song to dirty deeds would the riff from thunderstruck still sound? I hope this makes sense.

Not that I would change that particular song its just an example. Anyway I really wanna change a couple of songs but I'm a bit intimidated by the program and am afraid its gonna get rid of some of the cool riff sound effects that go off.

#479 10 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

I haven't played around with this program but anyone that has changed the songs on ACDC how did you work around the riffs that play when you make a certain shot? Example: Thunderstruck is the song you choose and when you hit the the flashing arrow shots one of thunderstrucks riffs will sound (I'm not sure if this is in multiball only or not) so if I changed this song to dirty deeds would the riff from thunderstruck still sound? I hope this makes sense.

Sound effects (like riffs or lightning crashing in the case of Thunderstruck mode) are different from the actual music being played. If you open the bin file you'll find a memory locations for sound effects that you can play and then separate memory locations for the actual music tracks. When you start a song, the pinball machine accesses the memory location of the song and starts playing that song, when you hit a shot and a corresponding sound effect applies, the pinball machine will play the song effect at the different memory location.

#480 10 years ago

This thread should be a sticky.

Pinball Browser is up there with Cliffys as the most significant mod ever.

oga83 for president!

#481 10 years ago

Well we finally had some time to try and change out some songs on our AC/DC.
Everything went perfectly.

War Machine is now Girls Got Rhythm.
Let there be Rock is now Shoot to Thrill.
Hell ain't a Bad Place to be is now Dirty Deeds.

All I need to do now is read up on how to change the song titles on the DMD.
The graphics side of this program is not my strong point.
It is awesome to now be able to play my AC/DC like I would have wanted it.

Just in case somebody else wonders what to do after the update tells you it failed. (I had to just guess).
All you need to do is set the Dip Switch 11 back to on and remove the USB stick.
Then power off the machine and power it back on.
Thanks again for this awesome program.

#482 10 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Well we finally had some time to try and change out some songs on our AC/DC.
Everything went perfectly.
War Machine is now Girls Got Rhythm.
Let there be Rock is now Shoot to Thrill.
Hell ain't a Bad Place to be is now Dirty Deeds.
All I need to do now is read up on how to change the song titles on the DMD.
The graphics side of this program is not my strong point.
It is awesome to now be able to play my AC/DC like I would have wanted it.
Just in case somebody else wonders what to do after the update tells you it failed. (I had to just guess).
All you need to do is set the Dip Switch 11 back to on and remove the USB stick.
Then power off the machine and power it back on.
Thanks again for this awesome program.

How long is hell ain't a bad place to be and dirty deeds? That's the song I was gonna switch.

#483 10 years ago

Hell ain't a bad place is 4:12 on the machine.
There are two studio versions of Dirty Deeds.
One is 4:11 seconds and the other is 3:51
I had the 3:51 version so I just copied and pasted the first few seconds of the song and put it at the end like it was starting over.
Worked really well.
If you can find the 4:11 version which I will probably do myself. That would fit perfect.

#484 10 years ago

Here is the studio song list locations for AC/DC to make it easy on everyone
The first number is the location in the program.
300 Back in Black 4:09
301 For those about to rock 5:43
302 He'll ain't a bad place to be 4:12
303 Hells Bells 5:13
304 Highway to Hell 3:31
305 Let there be Rock 5:59
306 Rock and Roll Train 4:18
307 Thunderstruck 4:51
308 TNT 3:33
309 War Machine 3:07
310 Rosie 5:19
311 You shook me all night 3:20

#485 10 years ago

My idea is to take sounds and call outs from different games and add them to either my ACDC Prem or Met Pro.

Like the best of the best.

#486 10 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Here is the studio song list locations for AC/DC to make it easy on everyone
The first number is the location in the program.
300 Back in Black 4:09
301 For those about to rock 5:43
302 He'll ain't a bad place to be 4:12
303 Hells Bells 5:13
304 Highway to Hell 3:31
305 Let there be Rock 5:59
306 Rock and Roll Train 4:18
307 Thunderstruck 4:51
308 TNT 3:33
309 War Machine 3:07
310 Rosie 5:19
311 You shook me all night 3:20

If you enter the song names in the combo box (right next to the scrollbar), you will have a direct access to them when you select the corresponding line.
The names will be saved in a .DAT file (same name and directory than the firmware you have loaded).
As this file is a text file, you can share it on the forum

Example for ACDC165LE.DAT :
[ImageNames]
0x630=Jukebox
0x5A6=AC/DC animation
0x5A5=Stern Logo
[SoundNames]
0x9=Ting
0xC=Explosion 1
0x12=Small descelleration
0x13=Descelleration
0x14=Buzzer
0x196=TNT
0x19B=Whole Lotta Rosie - Intro
0x19C=Whole Lotta Rosie

Of course, anybody else can copy/past your shared sequence back into a .DAT file (it can created with notepad). The combo boxes will be automatically filled

#487 10 years ago
Quoted from rockinganker:

My idea is to take sounds and call outs from different games and add them to either my ACDC Prem or Met Pro.
Like the best of the best.

I swapped in the Tron scoop eject sound on my X-Men and added some CSI sounds for the X-Men standup targets.

I need to find another Stern game that has a nice female "Shoot Again" callout. They just added a shoot again animation on X-Men. It shows Dazzler skating behind a rolling ball. The it shows a close up of her with a microphone in her hand.....and then you hear a gruff Wolverine voice say "Shoot again". I don't think it would seem nearly as out of place if she didn't actually have a microphone in her hand.

So if anyone has any suggestions of a Stern SAM game that has a female "shoot again" callout I would appreciate it.

Dazzler.jpgDazzler.jpg Shoot_Again.jpgShoot_Again.jpg

#488 10 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

So if anyone has any suggestions of a Stern SAM game that has a female "shoot again" callout I would appreciate it.

Record your own.

#489 10 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Record your own.

I thought about that, as I do have a couple of friends with nice home studios, but if I get that deep into it I will probably go ahead and re-record a lot of different callouts to toy around with replacing.

#490 10 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Record your own.

I have also thought about that as well.

#491 10 years ago

I have friends coming this weekend and as a joke I am replacing all the music on both Met and ACDC.

One will be all Frank Sinatra and the other Neil Diamond, can't wait to see their faces.

#492 10 years ago

I'm trying to replace the Rosie images in AC/DC. All I tried was replacing those images with others in the ROM, but I run out of free memory. Is there a way just to change the pointers in the ROM? For example, I thought I would just use a crowd animation on the ROM instead of the Rosie one but there's not enough free memory to replace them, which I thought was strange since I'm switching one image with another. But, if I could just change the pointers to the images, maybe this would work? Anyway, if you have any help on this, let me know.

Thanks.

#493 10 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I dont know of another SAM game, but TOTAN has the 'shoot again' female voice that sounds almost identical to the Tron version. Perhaps using the audio from WPC could work there?

One question i do have, is: Can i make the audio of any perticular track obnoxiously louder than every other on the machine?

What i mean here is that i want to make the the 'Derezzed' tune in Tron mega loud so that when quorra MB starts, it basically scares the crap out of the player.

#494 10 years ago
Quoted from rockinganker:

I have friends coming this weekend and as a joke I am replacing all the music on both Met and ACDC.
One will be all Frank Sinatra and the other Neil Diamond, can't wait to see their faces.

That's a lot of work for a gag.
Just flashing and re-flashing the games after will be about an hour each of waiting.
Not to mention preparing the sounds...

YOU CRAZY MANG !

#495 10 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

I'm trying to replace the Rosie images in AC/DC. All I tried was replacing those images with others in the ROM, but I run out of free memory. Is there a way just to change the pointers in the ROM? For example, I thought I would just use a crowd animation on the ROM instead of the Rosie one but there's not enough free memory to replace them, which I thought was strange since I'm switching one image with another. But, if I could just change the pointers to the images, maybe this would work? Anyway, if you have any help on this, let me know.
Thanks.

It's not possible to change the pointers.
However, there are some hints to optimize memory :
- Raster-1 and raster-12 images will not consume memory when you replace them.
- If you replace the same image several times, it will consume memory for each try. To prevent this, use macros... After you last try, clean the macro of all the tests you made (and you don't want to keep), and re-run it on the original firmware; it will only use the minimum required memory.

For example, the macro :
Image,0x5A5,"DSC08042.JPG"
Image,0x5A5,"DSC08043.JPG"
Image,0x5A5,"DSC08044.JPG"

should simplified to keep only the last change for image 0x5a5 :
Image,0x5A5,"DSC08044.JPG"

#496 10 years ago

That's a lot of work for a gag.
Just flashing and re-flashing the games after will be about an hour each of waiting.
Not to mention preparing the sounds...
YOU CRAZY MANG !

I agree, the gag is a lot work for nothing but fun none the less. I changed all the ACDC songs last night to Jesse Cook songs and titles as a test. Converting the songs and making the changes took about twenty minutes. The music sounds surprisingly good.

#497 10 years ago
Quoted from oga83:

There are only Raster-0 images in POTC. I assume that this game is not able to use Raster-12...
I changed the import function so that Raster-0 are preserved, and not converted to Raster-12 anymore (I did the conversion before because Raster-12 is 2 times smaller than Raster-0).
It should now work with v1.92.
Could you please re-run you macro and check that it doesn't crash anymore ?

Well the update worked. Everything now works just perfectly. Thanks OGA

#498 10 years ago

The music sounds surprisingly good.

I had to google it, and I'm not quite sure how this guy could sound surprisingly good...

jesse-cook-saengerjpg-da8b008aef86b84c.jpgjesse-cook-saengerjpg-da8b008aef86b84c.jpg

#499 10 years ago

Great updates! Thank you.

Do you think its possible to alter assigned point values to shots on the playfield? I would love to increase the number of awarded points for shots in ACDC's mini playfield.

#500 10 years ago
Quoted from Russo121:

I dont know of another SAM game, but TOTAN has the 'shoot again' female voice that sounds almost identical to the Tron version. Perhaps using the audio fro. WPC could work there?
One question i do have, is: Can i make the audio of any perticular track obnoxiously louder than every other on the machine?
What i mean here is that i want to make the the 'Derezzed' tune in Tron mega loud so that when quorra MB starts, it basically scares the crap out of the player.

I was wondering the same thing with low volume of call outs in ACDC's lower playfield. I'm going to try increasing the audio gain on the callouts and then reimport them into the game.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods
Protection
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
Toys/Add-ons
11,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Langhorne, PA
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 175.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens
Shooter rods
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
$ 300.00
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
Machine - For Sale
Tuscaloosa, AL
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 5,560 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 112.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.