(Topic ID: 9800)

AC/DC Deals From Game Exchange Of Colorado!

By Gexchange

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 191 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Gexchange
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

31aYTQS4nWL._SL500_AA300_[1].jpg
smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-0.gif
russian-bellringers.jpg
10-1-11_Game_Exchange_of_Denver_002.JPG
ralphie.jpg
ACDC-WebFeature-0112-01a.jpg
GEC-Logo.jpg

There are 191 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 8 years ago

we can set here and argue till we are blue in the face on prices. i also have dealt with the nice people at game exchange. i had no problem with the way they do bussiness i bought a real fish tales from them and they treated me with a great deal of respect and a fair deal. i cannot knock someone for trying to promote or anything of that nature as long as the great people that run the site are fine with it. bottom line is if you do not like the price dont buy from them. speak your a opinion if you would like everyone is welcome to that. thank you and play on

#152 8 years ago

Robin says it's fine...and that's good enough for me. Just sayin'...

#153 8 years ago
Quoted from unionrunner:

I just want to go on record supporting those who have objected to the cluttering of this site with unpaid advertising - yes that means you GEX. I hope Pinside develops/obtains a filter to block future commercials on the forum. If dealers wish to announce promotions, I suggest a separate site, not this forum.

It's Robin's site and Robin said it was cool so leave it at that. He said he was working on a few things so for now I take the wait and see attitude. Also it does seem the GEX is doing a lot more here than just advertising new pins. They have tried their best to help out others. I would say that they have had a positive contribution to Pinside so far.

#154 8 years ago

This attitude is crazy! These are not the average pinsiders we are used too. Take a step back and focus on something else already. How about at pinball?

#155 8 years ago

look, GEX was friendly, helpful, and economical. If I was trying to sell a pin to pinsiders (which I've done) I'd try to be the same. Yes, Robin should work something out with commercial interests, but that's between him and commercial accounts. I'm happy with JJ and GEX. I'll buy from him again. He's helpful not only with sales but with other aspects of pinballmanship (remember I coined that word). Don't understand the rampant antagonism. It would be different if he was a con trying to rip us off. The minority of complaints don't reflect the appreciation most of us share to have GEX here. I do, by all means, think Robin should work something out with them and others like them. But in the meantime, I will enjoy the benefits they bring to this site and the hobby.

#156 8 years ago

I have Spoken With Robin, We have talked Ideas for Sponsorship and he's not quite there.. For now I have offered to do things such as donate 5 dollars of each shaker motor sale to Pinside.. That's more then we are making on each sale of shaker motor on that deal.

We will keep trying to support pinside in other ways as well.

Thanks all for the support.

1 week later
#157 8 years ago

Bump, PRO And Prem Still Available at Discounted price!

#158 8 years ago

I want to give everyone a Heads up.. We spoke with Gary Stern today, they are behind on production on the AC/DC LE and Prem machines, and don't expect ANY of them to ship until the 15th of March Now.

You will likely see a Press release from Stern on this tomorrow. But I wanted you all to hear it from me first. =(

I'm Sorry for the Delay I am just as excited as all of you are to try out the higher end models!

#159 8 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Bump, PRO And Prem Still Available at Discounted price!

PM me Yr Price on the Premium AC/DC ship'd on a Pallet to my Door.. I have 1 ordered thru CoinTaker w/ a Free Flipper Button mod kit included , I'm Just curious about Yr Low-Price you keep talk-n about..

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ironman-2-acdc-pin

#160 8 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

We spoke with Gary Stern today, they are behind on production on the AC/DC LE and Prem machines, and don't expect ANY of them to ship until the 15th of March Now.

Bummer! I just saw another thread today that said they thought they were still on track for the end of the month!

#161 8 years ago
Quoted from VegasAlleycat:

Gexchange said:We spoke with Gary Stern today, they are behind on production on the AC/DC LE and Prem machines, and don't expect ANY of them to ship until the 15th of March Now.
Bummer! I just saw another thread today that said they thought they were still on track for the end of the month!

God I Hope we miss understood, but I'm 99% sure we didnt. He was calling his top distro's to tell em the bad new and we pushed for him to make an announcement publicly

#162 8 years ago

It Hurt's ,, I know. In another week or 2 , they might change their mind again.. In another Thread , I saw pict's- of the Pin on the Assembly line.. From the worker's Pictures , The plant look's to be in Mexico instead of Illinois .

#163 8 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

It Hurt's ,, I know. In another week or 2 , they might change their mind again.. In another Thread , I saw pict's- of the Pin on the Assembly line.. From the worker's Pictures , The plant look's to be in Mexico instead of Illinois .

I think the Pin's in the pics are Pro Models, A significant number I am told are going out of country

1 week later
#165 8 years ago

Pros Are sold Out until Mid April. I still have a few Prem left to ship with first production!!!! This pinball is REALLY getting hot, buy in early while the deals are good.

#166 8 years ago

Can anyone Pm what I should pay on the new Pro or Premium. I think Gexchange sent me a good price but as a newbie I would love some professional advice.

Thanks,
Guys!

#167 8 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Can anyone Pm what I should pay on the new Pro or Premium. I think Gexchange sent me a godd price but as a newbie I would love some porfessional advice

you're not going to get it much cheaper. just buy it, they are good people, and i hear their customer support is great as well regarding their sold NIB pinballs. only way cheaper you may save a couple hundred bucks...period. get the premium or le, you have to get that lower playfield!

#168 8 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

Hwawonyu said:Can anyone Pm what I should pay on the new Pro or Premium. I think Gexchange sent me a godd price but as a newbie I would love some porfessional advice
you're not going to get it much cheaper. just buy it, they are good people, and i hear their customer support is great as well regarding their sold NIB pinballs. only way cheaper you may save a couple hundred bucks...period. get the premium or le, you have to get that lower playfield!

Thanks for the kind words!

#169 8 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Thanks for the kind words!

you're welcome, i should add that my hast was strongly because i feel that the AC/DC premiums and LE will sell out. i would buy one myself, could have preordered it actually. i have the email somewhere but it's ine the past, and the price probably was different 2-3 months ago or whenever it came out for sale via distributors. i think this is going to be sterns best music themed pin...

#170 8 years ago

Bump I have 2 Prem Left of my initial order I can do the Pre order pricing on still!

#171 8 years ago

I just pmd you : )

#172 8 years ago

Who do you think is paying for all that 65000sq/ft building? I'd rather buy from the low overhead guy. It's the same!! He'll be around long term! ZERO overhead! The guy can ask what ever he wants but if you bash the players maybe you're just a hater, stick with retail. Retail is retail, I have no problem. BTW TF will be sold at major discounts. That's why NIB sucks! Sorry for all of the guys that paid top dollar. They're stacking up and the "players" are going to dump!

#173 8 years ago

I debated the decision to buy a LE or premium.

The LE is just that - limited.

The premium will not run out - I heard that that there is an infinite run planned. If you can wait and not buy a NIB or if you don't want to pay the premium for the NIB experience there is no doubt that you will be able to buy it for less than a NIB a few months down the road when the next new big title comes out.

Personally, I took the plunge for a LE for no other reason than I love the theme & loved playing the pro. Resale makes no difference to me as its a pain in the butt to get the games into my basement so when it comes time to sell -- I will be moving out of my home - it will stay for another 10 years long after I will even remember or care what I paid for it. Was it a wise financial decision - absolutely not. Didn't really care. I hope that my family will enjoy the game as a form on entertainment.

I've had room for 2 games for a while waiting for the right game to go along with my SM and my future WOZ. Finally I was getting impatient and wanted to play!

Glad I'm getting both.

#174 8 years ago
Quoted from Exejet:

Who do you think is paying for all that 65000sq/ft building? I'd rather buy from the low overhead guy. It's the same!! He'll be around long term! ZERO overhead! The guy can ask what ever he wants but if you bash the players maybe you're just a hater, stick with retail. Retail is retail, I have no problem. BTW TF will be sold at major discounts. That's why NIB sucks! Sorry for all of the guys that paid top dollar. They're stacking up and the "players" are going to dump!

Umm What? What does your Low Overhead guy do for the player community?

Ive never bashed the Player Community, So I ask why did you roll up in my thead and start bashing on me? Yes I'm an Old School B&M Distrubtor.. Guess What I got Wicked good pricing, and even better customer service.. I have taken care of many pinsiders since I joined a little less then 2 months ago. I don't Agree with you on TF LE but what do I know.. Ive only been doing this for 26 years. But for some guys this is about what they want to play, and I offered deals.

So you got real reasons to Bash on GEX Air em.. Otherwise Hi Im JJ!

#175 8 years ago

One word: Trent!

#176 8 years ago
Quoted from Exejet:

Not sure this answers my question.. So Basically you are loyal to one guy and you want to crap on my thread because you like him? Did you know I've been told by 10 Different people my price beat his on LE's and Prem also Tron LE, and Transformers LE?

Does the Low budget providers Sponsor Local Stern Release Parties? Off Free Repair advice? Join in on Pinside Threads? Do Layaway for many of the Pinside members to spread out the payments of there new pinball games? Offer Pinside members to come down and play the newest pinball's out from Stern before most release parties?

P.S. This is not an attack on Trent or any other Low Budget providers, as Ive said before hes selling 100+ Pinball's are year and keeping his customers happy so hes doing something right! But Just because I am a Old B&M Distro Doesn't mean I'm the enemy.

#177 8 years ago
Quoted from Exejet:

One Word: Fail

Nothing against Trent but you my friend are a troll. Go back under your bridge and stop hi-jacking other peoples threads. Or better yet...

Two words: Grow up

#178 8 years ago
Quoted from Jgel:

One Word: Fail

lmao 100% lets downtalk on GEX, which you probably don't even know WHAT STATE they are located in. just another rambler that knows the best deals..where is Jesus? i miss him, he know everything.

#179 8 years ago

Yeah, it gets old hearing people bash on 'retailers' or 'brick & mortar' shops - just because they have some overhead. Sure, you can almost always find a better deal if you look around hard enough. However, some folks (myself included) feel that any extra $$'s spent at a 'brick & mortar' retailer are well worth the extra customer service received. In Houston, we have www.joystixgames.com and I've bought a few pins from them. Were they the cheapest I could have found? Probably not. But, I was more than happy to spend a few $$'s more to be able to stop in, and actually play it before buying. Also, Joystix (and I'm guessing Gexchange as well) provides a warranty, in-home service, cheap delivery, and will buy the pin back as trade in should I ever want to change up the rotation. I've purchased four (and sold two back)...and I highly recommend 'em.

#180 8 years ago
Quoted from Exejet:

What satisfaction comes from making negative comments about an honest businessman that you have probably never met or engaged in a conversation.
The pattern of almost all of your posts are generally negative or ranting about somebody or something.
Turn that frown upside down.

#181 8 years ago

Ac/DC press release that went out today

Stern Pinball Launches Limited and Premium Edition AC/DC Pinball Machines

World’s Only Maker of Real Arcade Quality Pinball Announces Availability of Three New Versions of ACDC Machine for Enthusiasts

MELROSE PARK, IL – February XXXX, 2012 – Stern Pinball, Inc., the world’s only maker of real pinball games, announced today the availability of three new versions of the popular AC/DC pinball machine. In honor of one of the most legendary rock and roll bands the world has ever seen, Stern is releasing two examplary Limited Edition machines titled “Back in Black” and “Let There Be Rock” along with an electrifying Premium model designed for players seeking the game play of a Limited Edition model at a competitive price. 

With an incredible new sound system, the AC/DC machine is the best sounding pinball game to date. Players will be able to rock to 12 classic AC/DC hits including “Hells Bells,” “Thunderstruck” and “You Shook Me All Night Long.” A groundbreaking rule set from the creative mind of Lyman Sheats enables players to choose any full song they want to hear while playing the game. The ACDC machine is also engineered to allow players to stack and overlap three multi-ball modes.

“The fans and pinball enthusiasts wanted more AC/DC and we listened,” said Gary Stern, founder, CEO and chairman of Stern Pinball. “Our design team, led by the King of Pinball, Steve Ritchie and with programming provided by the legendary Lyman Sheats, worked tirelessly to create a pinball experience worthy of the AC/DC and Stern Pinball monikers.”

The AC/DC game continues both the Stern Pinball and the Stern family tradition of producing quality pinball machines for young and old. The company traces its lineage to Philadelphia in the 1930s when Sam Stern entered the business of operating pinball games. Stern passed his lifelong enthusiasm for the game and the business of pinball to his son Gary Stern who founded Stern Pinball. Today pinball remains one of America’s favorite pastimes.

An unstoppable force in rock and roll, AC/DC’s last studio album Black Ice was released globally in October 2008 and debuted at #1 in 31 countries. AC/DC spent the next 20 months crisscrossing the planet and playing to over 5 million people on their hugely successful Black Ice World Tour. AC/DC’s intense live performances and innovative guitar driven music are at the core of the band’s 30-year legacy of great rock and roll music.

Pricing and Availability:
The AC/DC pinball machine is available today from $5699 - $8499.

Pro Version: $5699 MSRP
Premium Version: $7699 MSRP
Limited Edition Version: $8499 MSRP
“Back in Black”: production limited to 300 machines
“Let There Be Rock”: production limited to 200 machines

To learn more about The AC/DC pinball machine and Stern Pinball, visit www.sternpinball.com.

About Stern Pinball, Inc.

Stern Pinball, Inc., headquartered just outside Chicago, Illinois, is the leading producer of pinball games in the world. Stern’s highly talented creative and technical teams design, engineer and manufacture popular, arcade-quality pinball games. Recent popular Stern titles include Tron, Transformers, Avatar, Iron Man, Batman, Spiderman, Big Buck Hunter and many more. All of Stern’s pinball games are crafted by hand and assembled by Stern’s expert team. Both pinball enthusiasts and casual players around the globe enjoy Stern’s games. For more information visit www.sternpinball.com.

###

All trademarks and product names are the property of their respective companies.

2 weeks later
#182 8 years ago

I got only 2 AC/DC BIBLE's Left, and 1 Premium left!

Wow these have gotten white hot since Texas

#183 8 years ago

Still shipping in April?

And by the way guys I called everyone and this is a very fair price and a great seller!

#184 8 years ago

Who did you call? I don't know anyone that paid that much! I purchased all 3, those might be retail but not a good price for those in the know! BIB is another story completely! That game will hit $8500 ASAP!

// Error: Image 22708 not found // // Error: Image 22709 not found //

#185 8 years ago

The actual shipped price I got offline was the same as what Chris offered

#186 8 years ago

He said call him for the best price and that he would not post them. He is also great with payment and instant on communicating.

#187 8 years ago
Quoted from Exejet:

Who did you call? I don't know anyone that paid that much! I purchased all 3, those might be retail but not a good price for those in the know! BIB is another story completely! That game will hit $8500 ASAP!

Attachments ACDC_and_AFM_040.JPG (263.2 KB, 0 downloads) 1 hour old ACDC!_002.JPG (427.6 KB, 0 downloads) 1 hour old

Yep Due to Stern's Rules I'm not allowed to post pricing below retail.. But I Can tell you its WAY below retail and Includes Shipping to Cont USA With Res Lift Gate Service.. Even with only two BIBLE's Left I still well below retail and that Includes SHIPPING!

But you gotta Email, PM, Or Call me

JJ 303-962-4666, jjb AT gameexchange DOT biz, be sure if you call tell me you are on pinside.. otherwise you won't like the pricing as much =)

#188 8 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Still shipping in April?
And by the way guys I called everyone and this is a very fair price forms great seller!

Yes Sir, Still Expected to ship around the 15th.. Maybe a bit before!

#189 8 years ago

Thanks!! Sweet!

#190 8 years ago

I like the fact that Gex posts these deals on here, one of these days I'll want another Stern NIB I like the theme on...but out of curiosity, what is the deal on not posting below "retail"....

Automated has LTBR for $7795 and BIB for $8395 and there posted prices are usually higher...

#191 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I like the fact that Gex posts these deals on here, one of these days I'll want another Stern NIB I like the theme on...but out of curiosity, what is the deal on not posting below "retail"....
Automated has LTBR for $7795 and BIB for $8395 and there posted prices are usually higher...

Stern Has a Minimum Advertised Price Policy, if you are caught advertising below that price you get a 30 day suspension of orders. But As long as you don't advertise it you are ok, which is why People have to call, PM or email

Thats a pretty good price on LTBR but its not as popular.

There are 191 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside