(Topic ID: 9800)

AC/DC Deals From Game Exchange Of Colorado!

By Gexchange

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 191 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Gexchange
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

31aYTQS4nWL._SL500_AA300_[1].jpg
smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-0.gif
russian-bellringers.jpg
10-1-11_Game_Exchange_of_Denver_002.JPG
ralphie.jpg
ACDC-WebFeature-0112-01a.jpg
GEC-Logo.jpg
There are 191 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 12 years ago

Game Exchange Of Colorado has decided to do a PRE ORDER BLOW OUT on AC/DC Pinballs prices so low we can't post them!

We will have some of the VERY first ones to roll off the production line (Unlike another online seller who because he Advertised his low price has to wait 30 days to order!)

Call Us Today(303.962.4666), Email Us(jjb@at)gameexchangeco.com) or send us a pinside message to find out how low our price is. This price will only be good for pre orders before 1/25/12 So CALL SOON!

About The Game Exchange Of Colorado - We have been around 30 Years! Started in 1982 by the same owner Rich Babich! We are not some guy working out of his garage we are at a 65,000 Sq Ft Facility with our own Service and Parts Department. We are one of a few Stern Pinball Elite Dealers in the World! We are long standing members of the AOMA and Rich our owner serves as Treasurer currently on the board of that organization. Http://gameexchangeco.com/

Info About AC/DC Pinball Is below:
Stern Pinball's design team, led by the King of Pinball, Steve Ritchie,
with programming creativity provided by the legendary Lyman Sheats, worked
tirelessly to create a pinball experience worthy of the AC/DC and Stern
Pinball monikers.

You all know that AC/DC is one of the most popular bands in the history of
music. Brothers Angus and Malcolm Young formed the band in Australia in
1973. Since then, AC/DC has toured worldwide virtually non-stop and sold
more than 200 million albums, including 70 million albums in our domestic
market. Their iconic album, Back in Black, is the second highest selling
album in history. The band's recent worldwide Black Ice tour was the
highest grossing tour in 2010. The band is currently planning another
worldwide tour with the goal of surpassing the phenomenal success of its
recent Black Ice tour. See www.acdc.com

The highly anticipated AC/DC pinball game features:

12 COMPLETE iconic AC/DC songs:
Back in Black
You Shook Me All Night Long
Highway to Hell
For Those About to Rock
T.N.T.
Hells Bells
Thunderstruck
Let There Be Rock
Rock N Roll Train
Hell Ain't a Bad Place To Be
Whole Lotta Rosie
War Machine

An incredible new sound cross over network and added memory that makes this
game the best sounding pinball game in history.

Outstanding game play from Steve Ritchie, the widely acclaimed master of
game flow and shots.

A playfield packed with features representing AD/DC icons including:
For Those About To Rock Cannon
Hells Bell target
Rock N Roll Train
T.N.T Detonator
The Highway To Hell
Devil's Juke Box song selector
Hell Mini Playfield on Premium and LE Models
Drop targets galore on Premium and LE Models

A ground-breaking rule set from the creative mind of Lyman Sheats, that
enables players to:
Choose FULL songs they like to hear
Choose rules they like to play
Choose areas of the playfield they like to play
Pursue a nearly infinite number of scoring strategies
Stack and overlap three multi-ball modes (Jam, Album and Tour)

An outstanding art package from the incomparable John Youssi.

AC/DC Pinball will be available in four models with different features and
price points:

Pro Coin-Op model, with game play for all levels of player and priced for
the game operator.
Two Limited Editions, full-featured and with added decoration, desired by
pinball collectors and enthusiasts:
Back in Black LE ("Black LE" for short); production limited to 300 machines
Let There Be Rock LE ("Rock LE" for short); production limited to 200
machines
New Premium model, with most of the features of the LE's but less added
decoration, designed for customers and players seeking the game play of an
LE model at a somewhat lower price. Like the Pro, production of the
Premium is unlimited.

JJ Babich
Game Exchange Of Colorado
2650 W. 6th Ave
Denver, Co 80204
303-893-4300
Direct: 303-962-4666
Fax: 303-962-4662

GEC-Logo.jpgGEC-Logo.jpg ACDC-WebFeature-0112-01a.jpgACDC-WebFeature-0112-01a.jpg

#2 12 years ago

All PM's and Emails Replied to!

#3 12 years ago

Prices are horrible suggest the normal distros here people. This is a perfect case for Robin and why he needs to charge people that join just to advertise and take advantage of the new guys.

LIKE I SAID STICK TO YOUR NORMAL GUYS TRENT FLIPPER FIDELITY GAP

#4 12 years ago

Does Robin get anything for these transactions? I don't care about people selling their games, but a business getting to advertise for free on Pinside feels wrong to me. Just asking not trying to start a war. (Flame suit on).

#5 12 years ago

Not to mention that these are your only two posts on the site.....am I missing something here?

edit: I see TheJesus made an edit to his post and feels the same way.

#6 12 years ago

If you are a company, just dropping in an ad...you should pay something. Is there a section for Paid Ads ?

#7 12 years ago

A crummy commercial? Son-of-a-bitch!

ralphie.jpgralphie.jpg

#8 12 years ago

His prices are retarded 500 or more over what i have been quoted. This dude she get banned ASAP.

#9 12 years ago

I like tater-tots!

Post edited by Jediturtle : Ran my mouth before knowing the whole story. Assumed much higher prices without getting them myselt. My apologies.

#10 12 years ago

Dude wont reply again i slapped his pecker but good hope he never comes back.

#11 12 years ago

LOL! You have a way with words my friend!

#12 12 years ago

#13 12 years ago
Quoted from TheJesus:

i slapped his pecker

Eight-year-olds, Dude....Don't blame me Walters the one that said it man.

#14 12 years ago

lol wooooooooooooooooo! If he was in front of me i would have gave him the old nut slap lol.

#15 12 years ago

Sounds like "YOU DON'T MESS WITH TheJesus"

#16 12 years ago

I haven't darkened game exchanges door yet. The prices don't pull me in. I think they really only sell to rich guys filling game rooms. Here is his full price list.

http://www.gameexchange.biz/lists-list.php?product_type=pinball&productType=Pinballs

Scared stiff for only 7 grand!

#17 12 years ago

I prefer to kick em in the ding, ding. You don't get your hands dirty.

#18 12 years ago

So, why not post these quoted not-so-good prices for AC/DC?

#19 12 years ago

Seriously? Some mod needs to delete this thread, very very shameless.

#20 12 years ago

Not worth insulting fellow pinball friends with his price's

#21 12 years ago
Quoted from TheJesus:

YOU SAID IT MAN!

#22 12 years ago
Quoted from TheJesus:

But think of the comedic value!

#23 12 years ago

You guys are harsh. I still say leave it up to Robin. He can handle it.

#24 12 years ago
Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

A crummy commercial? Son-of-a-bitch!

Hahaha!

#25 12 years ago

Guys Don't understand the Harshness here.

Let Look at the Facts Here. Our Pre order Price Beats Everyone out there we could find, and we spend hours looking, and even called several of the our customers who are members of this very community and many others out there. Many of these guys are ranked players, but I will not mention there names as I do not wish to have them get the warm welcome you welcomed us with. I asked them what the best price they had been offered of had found and I beat it by $30 not alot but there isn't much Margin here in these, after paying Stern and Inbound freight. I will even post the Facts... Which are As Follows

-MSRP For the LE Back In Black and Let There Be Rock is $8,499
-Pinballs.com price is ... $7,699
My Price IS WAY Lower then either of those prices.

-MSRP For Premium Version is $7,695
- Pinballs.com price is $6,995
My Price IS AGAIN WAY Lower then either of those prices.

Now for the Direct attack from TheJesus this is a direct quote from a PM reply from him "wow man dealer cost is ____ gonna under sale you a ton lol" I removed Dealer cost first because it was wrong, and second because it doesn't belong to be posted here. As you can see, hes attacking me because he seams to be another distributorship trying to soil our name..

Now I looked at Pinside Forum rules before I posted. And Posted in the proper Market Forum to be sure to be within the guidelines of the rules. I made it very clear this was a commercial post, And I brought the Player Community a great deal. I had to post with out the price because my price is FAR FAR below what Stern allows A distributor to advertise publicly, which is why people have to contact me, I cannot and will not Post the prices.

We have supported the Player Community quite a lot in the past. We have Hosted a Release Party Tournament, We have brought Gary Stern in to talk to players just like you guys. We have Loaned extra Machines to Donvan Step and others to host Tournaments and release parties. This account was made with the intent to drum up some sales for the AC/DC for Game Exchange but to also announce the release party details as soon as they are available.

#26 12 years ago

I am not a dealer. But we all got emails from aer normal people yesterday with prices lots better. no one buys these formsrp except some lawyer of the street with more cash than brains.

Undersale does not mean selling if i where to say i was going to over sell you that would mean i would sell more. But since i am not a dealer i wont sell anything.

Bottom line you walked into the wrong market where people are educated and if a price is out of line especially ona nib title someone will speak up. just happened to be me. I dont think its right you come here for the sole purpose of selling your WAERZ! you clearly have nothing to say other than check my prices look at my store.

I dont care if i am out of line as long as one person doesnt fall for your prices. You clearly attacked automated services who i have no love for but that was in your opening line.

#27 12 years ago

Lots of us here dont want a brick and mortar store price why cause you have to ship it to yourself first. I prefer as do most to have there games drop shipped right from stern. SAVES TONS! Still have same perks as the dealers we all know and love run some of are finest business we buy parts from.

#28 12 years ago

Th

Quoted from TheJesus:I am not a dealer. But we all got emails from aer normal people yesterday with prices lots better. no one buys these formsrp except some lawyer of the street with more cash than brains.
Undersale does not mean selling if i where to say i was going to over sale you that would mean i would sell more. But since i am not a dealer i wont sell anything.
Bottom line you walked into the wrong market where people are educated and if a price is out of line especially ona nib title someone will speak up. just happened to be me. I dont think its right you come here for the sole purpose of selling your WAERZ! you clearly have nothing to say other than check my prices look at my store.
I dont care if i am out of line as long as one person doesnt fall for your prices. You clearly attacked automated services who i have no love for but that was in your opening line.

Sorry Bro, I didn't attack any one.. You are the one who is out of line here. I'm being cordial and nice while you are Clearly not. Hey look right 'below where I'm typing it says "Please be nice! lets keep this the friendliest pinball site on the net!" Guess you missed that part. It even says commercial products are allowed to be advertised in the market Forums..

lastly How did you who I was talking about Unless you happen to be affiliated with them, as the 30 day Hold hasn't been released to the public yet? Sorry TheJesus I'm not ripping any one off, I'm an honest seller who posted who I am From my first post.. Why don't you do the same and tell us who you are. I'm Sorry you have to do business in this dirty fashion slamming your competitors to get a sale.

#29 12 years ago

lol see my other thread about i loathe mike daddona and his fbi vr scandal i have no further use for you. People here who know me respected people long time vets know i am not a dealer. Some of us have friends at the factory your info is not so top secret. Some of us talk to teh devs everyday via email facebook. Some of us are just well smarter.

Good day sir.

PEOPLE OF PINSIDE THERE WAS A RECENT THREAD ON THIS AND WHERE TO GET YOUR BEST PRICE AND BEST SERVICE.

#30 12 years ago

Here is me slamming the other skeeze ball automated and the correct places to get prices from.

4,795 for avaturd lol so sad.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/if-you-are-looking-for-a-new-tf-le-automated-just-dropped-price-300-on-all

#31 12 years ago

GEX dude, I really don't think you looked too hard at all. The prices I've seen so far (posted publicly online) are $7k for the LEs, $6.5k for Premium, and $4.6k for Pro. And I'm sure better deals can be found.

#32 12 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

GEX dude, I really don't think you looked too hard at all. The prices I've seen so far (posted publicly online) are $7k for the LEs, $6.5k for Premium, and $4.6k for Pro. And I'm sure better deals can be found.

I'll take a half dozen of each from the Jesus dealer

#33 12 years ago

I have had nothing but good dealings from The Game Exchange of Colorado,I have never bought a NIB game or have a clue about that part of the business. (Disclaimer-I have a NIB WOZECLE coming direct from JJP)
I have bought 2 machines from JJ and he is more than accomadating,they have a nice store with ALL THE FUN STUFF-(At least-with your clothes on )
I knew I was buying retail for the machines I bought,and liked the store-one on one relationship I have with JJ and their Well Stocked Parts Dept.
JJ,his Dad,Rich and everybody in their brick and mortar store have my support,their prices reflect running a store in these economic times and they keep probably 15 to 30 people (guess) employed with full benefits and vacation days etc./etc.
Don't get caught up with the price police,The Game Exchange has more to offer than the lowest price,They have people who deal with you on a first name and personal level,which means alot to some of us.
My Two Cents,Everybody be Happy and keep flippin!!!!
Kirk in Colorado
A pic of me,with Transformers,that Game Exchange of Colorado let me see and play before the actual release date was made public----Thanks again JJ

10-1-11_Game_Exchange_of_Denver_002.JPG10-1-11_Game_Exchange_of_Denver_002.JPG

#34 12 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

I Am below those prices.. Contact me if you want for what my prices are.

#35 12 years ago
Quoted from v8torino:

I have had nothing but good dealings from The Game Exchange of Colorado,I have never bought a NIB game or have a clue about that part of the business. (Disclaimer-I have a NIB WOZECLE coming direct from JJP)
I have bought 2 machines from JJ and he is more than accomadating,they have a nice store with ALL THE FUN STUFF-(At least-with your clothes on )
I knew I was buying retail for the machines I bought,and liked the store-one on one relationship I have with JJ and their Well Stocked Parts Dept.
JJ,his Dad,Rich and everybody in their brick and mortar store have my support,their prices reflect running a store in these economic times and they keep probably 15 to 30 people (guess) employed with full benefits and vacation days etc./etc.
Don't get caught up with the price police,The Game Exchange has more to offer than the lowest price,They have people who deal with you on a first name and personal level,which means alot to some of us.
My Two Cents,Everybody be Happy and keep flippin!!!!
Kirk in Colorado
A pic of me,with Transformers,that Game Exchange of Colorado let me see and play before the actual release date was made public----Thanks again JJ

Attachments 10-1-11_Game_Exchange_of_Denver_002.JPG (304.8 KB, 0 downloads) 4 minutes old

Kirk,

Thank You. Someone who knows me and Game Exchange from real business dealings. You are a stand up guy, let me know anytime you want to play one of the LE's they are always open for you!

#36 12 years ago

People are allowed to sell stuff here, not sure what the drama is about.

#37 12 years ago

Lets just say this there are people out there for right above 4,000 i leave it to you to find them. I gave you the power now go use it. They might be great for locals but what the hell do i want to order a game that got shipped from stern to co only to ship it back to me in wi so i can pay double freight docking fees and labor at his place. Shit you can go right to the factory to pick up your game get a free tour to boot. You came on here with oh so great prices your prices

LE $6970 FOB Denver
Premium $6470 FOB Denver
Pro $4570 FOB Denver

not so great on the pro 400 more on pre normal le pricing.

#38 12 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Guys Don't understand the Harshness here.

Sell away, I support your right to provide an offer on here.............personally, I'll just never pay a price even close to these numbers for any Stern NIB until upgrades are made....

#39 12 years ago

I would love to see a Sticky thread that allows pinside members to constantly post prices and deals of machines they think are worth other members attention, especially NIB pins. That way it would be easy for buyers to find the machines they want at a good price, or to find a used game at around the price they are looking.

I know there is a Buy/Sell market, but this would be thread for just noting prices that seem notable. It would not be a thread for want lists or individual sellers so much since the market and regular threads have that covered.

#40 12 years ago

Thanks JJ-You know I will take you up on that,Enjoyed the release party you hosted and the adult beverages and food we had-on your dime

Gexchange said-Let me know anytime you want to play one of the LE's they are always open for you!

Quoted from GoBlue:

Yep all is good,This started in the market place,which is great,I like the Market Place,RGP Price Checks,EBay,Craigslist,Mr. Pinball etc.etc. That's just shopping around.
Apparently-somehow-topics get inter-twined with the forum here on Pinside.

#41 12 years ago

The drama is allot of these guys here are new to the hobby. They think there getting a deal because there is some predatory shops out there. If you jump on a forum any forum car games pinball and advertise your competition got there pepee smacked by Gary and they wont be first and you have awesome deals you better have a price to back that shit up.

#42 12 years ago
Quoted from TheJesus:

LE $6970 FOB Denver
Premium $6470 FOB Denver
Pro $4570 FOB Denver

Pinballs $7695 LE ROTFLMAO
$6995 Premium....WOW

The Jesus $............(drop ship from Stern, that makes me feel a lot better)

#43 12 years ago
Quoted from GoBlue:

Agreed. Not sure what the big deal is. As far as I know Robin has no problem with this sort of thing...

#44 12 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

TheJesus said:LE $6970 FOB Denver
Premium $6470 FOB Denver
Pro $4570 FOB Denver
Pinballs $7695 LE ROTFLMAO
$6995 Premium....WOW
The Jesus $............(drop ship from Stern, that makes me feel a lot better)

I am not a dealer just a long time rgper and pinhead. I rarely get a nib game and my tf was the first in 4 years. Prior to this purchase my last was a csi for 3795 shipped and a 24 for 3895 shipped. When i bought my TF PRO it wasn't much more either. It was over 4 but under 4,3 and it was shipped. So they haven't gone up that much. Elite dealers gt these at 3,7 or 3,8 msrp is crazy most meet in the middle the good guys hit the low end for repeat customers and word of mouth. Brick and Mortar will never beat the drop shipper hence sterns new 2012 dealer requirements. Must have brick and mortar must have showroom first order 4 pins at 20k etc etc Must have website.

People here who actually know me come to my house i go to there know i am far from a dealer but i have worked for local ops in my area from time to time for shopping games. Thats as close to the corporate evil machine as i go.

#45 12 years ago

Gexchange, have you posted this type of post on RGParchive also?
I would love to see how they respond....

...or tear you a new one maybe

#46 12 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

GoBlue said:People are allowed to sell stuff here, not sure what the drama is about.
Agreed. Not sure what the big deal is. As far as I know Robin has no problem with this sort of thing...

Its only going to get worse and worse though people will come here spam the board for free advert.

#47 12 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Gexchange, have you posted this type of post on RPGarchive also?
I would love to see how they respond....
...or tear you a new one maybe

He wouldn't dare it would be a shit fest over there and i would lead the charge there as well. I am not a dick but man you came on here first post offering "Killer" deals Second post responding to a wtb: jp topper saying whats it worth to you.

#48 12 years ago

PINBALLBash had to make it difficult to get an account because they were getting spammed so bad.
Just saying.

#49 12 years ago

Well it woudl be one thing if he joined replied to a few help posts chit chat but the only reason he koined was to spam the board with his WAREZ! He just had to say how automated got there smacked and he would now be first. Only reason i knew it was automated is because there the only other large elite in teh country and there prices where up right after the pf where posted on fb. So it doesnt take a brain surgeon to deduce that mystery.

#50 12 years ago
Quoted from TheJesus:

I rarely get a nib game and my tf was the first in 4 years.

Why would you say that Tron Le is the only game in your collection.....profile.....

Quoted from TheJesus:

Thats as close to the corporate evil machine as i go.

This is some good comedy the Jesus, thx!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 29.95
$ 12.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 191 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-deals-from-game-exchange-of-colorado and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.