I've been playing my ACDC more lately and am falling in love with Luci all over again. But, the game could really use some tweaks in a a few areas. I know it's all been discussed before, but those threads are long faded away.
- Make BIB require only 1 specifically lit target on the left bank to qualify the note shots. Subsequent hits to a specific lit target lights a note for double score (like FTATR)
- No hell mode on the start of a ball at the saucer. It's pointless! Allow the player to qualify the notes and mini playfield. Scoring in the mini playfield improves your main playfield note values. Use the color changing feature of the inserts too please. Display mini playfield points total when done.
- Increase values for target, loop etc jackpots
- Increase multiball cannon value shot to targets. Or make the player have a more difficult choice to shoot the target because the target affects jackpot scoring.
- Sound effects for using VIP pass
- VIP pass may - or may not score the bell in Hells Bells. Some of the lucrativeness has to be taken away to balance with the other songs.
- FTATR cannon shots raise note values in addition to lighting some notes for double.
- Bell saucer scores 5 million points if you get it outside of HB.
- Add the live mode please
- Songs don't start over from ball to ball if possible please
- Use the cannon inserts in FTATR. Lighting all 4 inserts does something? Points, electric shock, something?
Man, I feel like there's just so much untapped potential in ACDC. But, I would really like to see better balance in the songs, better scoring opportunities outside of song jackpot and of course better rules for the mini playfield.
One can always hope Lyman will some day surprise us all with another update.