20130422_152125.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_0762.JPG
IMG_0764.JPG
tumblr_mc3hg5VpQP1qcy0p7o1_500.gif
IMG955741.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hemiorange09.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 11 years ago

gprotein.... This mod that Zdoor currently has in his machine, is a Chinese toy that he modified to fit his machine and he changed out the LED inside the cannon to orange. I will be doing more to the toy cannon when I get mine from China. If you just want this look and nothing else, just send me a PM.

Thanks for posting the pictures Zdoor.

#15 11 years ago

Thanks everyone for posting here if you want this mod, and please continue to post, because it is easier to track everyone that is interested in it. I am still waiting for my Chinese toy cannon to arrive, I only ordered 3 and they are spoken for. Once, I receive them and know this is a honorable supplier, I can order a bunch and offer them up as a complete plug and play kit.

When I get mine dialed in the way I like it, I will come up with prices. I do know they will be plug in for the power connection into the machine and I have more AC/DC mods in the works as well.

#25 11 years ago

I have been talking to Zdoor and he said it in not a problem adding the orange LEDs to the new cannon toy if you already have my kit, the harness will reach just fine. I will ask him to post the placement location of them in the new cannon.

Thanks everyone for your interest in the up coming mod.

#31 11 years ago

Has anyone heard or received their toy cannon from this China website?....

#33 11 years ago

That is when I also ordered mine.... so how did you come up with this 2 more weeks time line?.... I have not heard anything from them....

#42 11 years ago

I will make sure I PM everyone when the times comes . Also this way gives me a head. Also, I talked to my Brother, who is very good at painting details on models and showed him the pictures. He said no problem painting these up for everyone.

#45 11 years ago

This mod will not be hard to install, I have step by step pictured directions to make it as easy as possible. My harness will plug into the factory harness for the power connection. You will not need to remove any ramps or plastics (other then the cannon plastics cover) to install this mod.

Can other Pinsider can vouch for me that my current cannon kit is easy to install?

#49 11 years ago

I have not came up with a price for it yet.... I am still waiting for my toy cannon to arrive for me to total go to town on it. Zdoor (my website partner) purchase his from eBay before the price when crazy and received his. He did a prototype look on it for me, and I will be adding more LEDs and effects to this cannon, but I want to get mine to finalize a price. Also I want to make sure I can rely on this Chinese company to get me these toy cannons. I have possibly another supplier lined up (Thanks to Zdoor), but the toy cannons are a lit more money then this Chinese company, that is why I want to hole off on a price for now.

It will have a custom paint job, meaning more detailed, like Zdoor shows. It will be able to be added on to my current cannon kit that I make.

I have not said anything on the forum about this .... But here is what I am also planning to do with this toy cannon... I am making a HUGE mod for AC/DC that I have been working on for months now. It will be a light show for the Band Members, LE Train and now this toy cannon. The lighting effect going to add so much to the machine, because I will be using my own programmer that is 100% NOT a part of the machines programming. So I can write my own code and get my own effects.... I am calling this mod, "The Total Rock Concert" mod. There will be a limited numbers of them because if the cost that is involved. This will be my BEST mod every and certainly my most expensive. More on this to come.

#51 11 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

Put me in for one of your Total Rock Concert mods, sounds amazing! I've been holding off on getting any of your lighting mods since I knew you were working on some stuff.

It will be, and I will add you to my contact list. I will be going some more prototyping on the Total Rock Concert mod this weekend....

Thanks for the interest.

#59 11 years ago

I will be showing the Total Rock Concert mod video soon. I have it installed my machine and I have to add more lighting effects to it...

Also I received my toy cannons from China today. I am cutting them now to be able to install it in my machine. I will be reordering them from China again so I am going to go through all of the post and see how many I will need.... Please post here if you want me to get you one. This also will be custom painted.... Pictures are coming in a few hours.

Lot of great mods for AC/DC are coming very soon.

2013-03-04_17-40-55_886.jpg2013-03-04_17-40-55_886.jpg

#62 11 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

I'm interested in the cannon and total rock concert mod. Please put me on the lst.

No Problem Mike.... and everyone else that stated they would like this upcoming Total Rock Concert mod.

Well I have bad news and a backup plan.... The link from China for the toy cannons is no longer working. I emailed the company to see if these toys are available anymore, but for now it does not look promising. I have only 2 extra toy cannons and they are already spoken for.

The backup plan is.... I talked to Matt at Back Alley Creations tonight and he told me that if these toys are not available anymore, he will make them for everyone that want them. He also purchased 2 of them and he received them in the mail today like I did. He told me that he will make a custom molded cannon mod that will fit the machine perfectly, no cutting, hacking, modifying it to get it to fit. I am going to be working directly with Matt on this mod. They will also be custom painted and he will work with me on adding my lighting effects that I want in them.... But for him to do this, it comes with a price, it will be more then this $7.49 toy. He is going to let me know a price rough estimate price this week. I know Matt's work is well beyond what this toy will never be... I asked him for a time line and he said he will get started as soon as possible. This might be the only direction that we have to get this mod and if Matt makes this mod, it will be a pre-paid orders only because of the cost that is going to be involved in it.

Sorry for the news about the China cannon toy but I just want everyone to know what is going on.

Here is a pictures of the 2 extra cannons that I have and they are ready to have my lighting effects added to them. This is what the paint job looks like on them once they are completed.

2013-03-05_00-02-15_447.jpg2013-03-05_00-02-15_447.jpg

#64 11 years ago
Quoted from grh450:

am I the first in line???

I have to check my emails and records.... I am not sure who will get them.

#67 11 years ago

The cannon that Matt from BAC and I are working on together, I am going to call this mod... Shoot to Thrill. This way I can tell the difference between the Chinese toy cannon and Matt's cannon.

EDIT.... I was planning on doing an exchange of these Chinese toy cannons, but I am not going that direction.

Just post here if you are interested.

#77 11 years ago

Thanks everyone please keep posting here what you want from this mod so I can keep everyone organized..... plans are in the works

#82 11 years ago

I am planning on having Matt's cannon mod as a part of the Total Rock Concert mod, so I can do more lighting effects to it that the pinball machine can not do.... I will release a complete video of everything soon.... You'll see. Here is a teaser video of just the Band Members in my machine, I have to finish trimming everything out but I just want to show off the light show. It is not as bright as the camera show it to be. More to come.

#86 11 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

That light show looks sweet.
I want, I want, I want.

I will be offering them soon. I am focusing all my efforts on this mod right now....

I tried to order more of these toy cannons from my phone and the computer... it said this is not a trust worthy site and gave me a security warnings, so I backed out and closed it...... I called Matt @ BAC again and we talked about doing our own version of this cannon mod and it is going to happen very soon. Before you could possibly receive one front China we will have them available. This way you are guaranteed to get this mod from us.

Matt and I are going to team up and make it a lot stronger and better the this toy. It will be made to fit the machine, not modified to fit. It will have a cover for the solenoid and use the factory screws to mount it in the machine. It will be custom painted. We are added cannon balls on this cover for detail effects. I will add my lighting effects to them. I will look like it belongs in the machine. Not an add-on toy.

We are going to keep the price as low as we can.... You will pay a little more but you will be guaranteed to get one. It will be a hole lot nicer and you will not be sending money to people you have never heard about... Prices are coming soon.

#98 11 years ago

Thanks guy for posting. Matt and I are working hard to get the Shoot to Thrill mod finished.

Here is a video I made for Matt with the Chinese toy to show him the placement of the toy cannon on the machine and my lighting effects are installed. The machine is in test mode. It was late and wife would of killed me if I played a game. I will post another video of it tonight in game play.

#100 11 years ago

Thanks... I am waiting for an offer.. . Just Kidding.

Wait until you see the Total Rock Concert mod when it is done.....

#109 11 years ago

Here are the prices of the cannon mods....

The complete conversion of the China toy will be $85.00 shipped back to you. NOTE: You will also have the expensive of shipping me this toy.
Every toy will have to be custom cut and fit on my machine so I know it will fit on yours. It will get a custom detailed paint job like the ones that I posted the pictures in this thread. I will add all of my lighting mods to it. 2) Red LEDs in the barrel and at the fuse (top of the cannon), 1) Orange LEDs to make the ball area glow at the cannon, and 2) Red LEDs the plastics ball diverters. This will be a plug and play wiring harness to install into the machine. I will make a cover for you out of black construction paper. I also will supply you with pictures step by step direction for the installation of it.

Matt @ BAC cannon mod will be $125.00 shipped.
It will fit your machine like a glove without any modifications done to it. It will come with a better coil cover that will use the factory 4 screws that the original cover uses and have Matt's eye for the details. Also it will get the same custom detailed paint job like the ones that I posted the pictures in this thread. I will add all of my lighting mods to it. 2) Red LEDs in the barrel, at the fuse (top of the cannon), 1) Orange LEDs to make the ball area glow at the cannon. This will be a plug and play wiring harness to install into the machine. I also will supply you with pictures step by step direction for the installation of it.

Here is a game play video of the Chinese toy cannon in my machine, also you will see parts of my Total Rock Concert mod running as well. The Band Members light show and now the LE train light show is wire and running. I will be using Matt's Cannon for this mod, not the toy one as shown in the video, I am going to change the lighting effects and timing on the cannon away from the Pinball machine's control and add more LEDs though out the playfield. The micro-second after you shoot the cannon the entire playfield will Explode with a lighting effect.... More to come on this. Again this will not be a inexpensive mod. First Class all the way.

#110 11 years ago

Prototype picture of the top of the Band Members area....

2013-03-06_22-40-33_936.jpg2013-03-06_22-40-33_936.jpg

#113 11 years ago
Quoted from rlslick:

Hey Steve, looks amazing! I'm in for both as mentioned. Both the Chinese version and STT version. Also in for the band as well. Question for you... I noticed at 2:02 in the video you have a blue LED going off somewhere towards the train. Where is it exactly located and is this an additional mod for sell or to be sold soon?
Thanks-Arthur

Those blue LEDs on the LE train are a part of the Total Rock Concert mod are located on the of the cannon diverter plastic, the bell mount and the lightening bolts that shinning at the train. These LEDs will not alter the plastic or bell mount to instill them. If you watch LEDs flash, they are in sink and timed to the train crossing bells (entry ramp switch) and conductor sounding the horn (exit ramp switch).... It is a cool lighting effect.

#114 11 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Yeah put me down for a BAC kit. When do you think youll have a price on the rock concert package? Was wondering if thats gonna be the complete package of your lighting mods plus extras or is it something totally different?

I am still putting this mod together, the price will include Matt's cannon in it.... I am planning to release it about the same time Matt will have his cannons ready... I will say it will be a complete package of LED light effects for the Band Members, LE Train, Totally different effects for the BAC cannon same LEDs locations just timing and controlling of them and a few other LEDs in the playfield to tie in when the cannon shoots the ball out towards the targets..... I am going to be adding them this week.

#119 11 years ago
Quoted from VegasAlleycat:

Hemi, this was the first time I saw a video of the chinese cannon mod in action. The lighting effects are great! However, it appears that the cannon barrel does not quite line up with the center of the cannon mechanism (see video at 21 sec). Is it off a little or is it maybe a camera angle illusion? Either way it is a step up from the stock cannon. I assume Matt's cannon will line up straight and am anxiously awaiting the unveiling!

Thanks for pointing it out to me. I will take a look at it and make sure it is straight and aligned on the machine. I might have to do some more trimming on the toy. When Matt makes his he will have it centered on the cover....No worries.

#120 11 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

How long do you think it will take Matt to create the new cannon? 1-2 months?

It is hard to say at this point but Matt wants to be able to show them at the Detroit Pinball Expo in April.... That's the plan at least.

#122 11 years ago

I posted a new thread on the Total Rock Concert mod and a estimated price of it, be prepaired. I feel it is easier to track this mod for everyone in a seprate thread. If you purchase the Shoot to Thrill cannon mod it will be able to be added to the Total Rock Concert mod down the road and I will adjust the price accordingly.

Here is the link...

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-lighted-band-members-le-train-and-new-cannon-mods-are-coming-by-hemi

#128 11 years ago

Thanks for pointing it out to me. I will take a look at it and make sure it is straight and aligned on the machine. I might have to do some more trimming on the toy. When Matt makes his he will have it centered on the cover....No worries.

I had to cut the cannon's carriage down a little more to get the toy cannon to fit in the center of the assembly.... It's all good now. Here are a few new pictures of the toy cannon that I had to trim down tonight.

Thanks

2013-03-08_16-46-27_245.jpg2013-03-08_16-46-27_245.jpg 2013-03-08_16-48-45_450.jpg2013-03-08_16-48-45_450.jpg

#130 11 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar1:

Looks great, my original canon cover rubs on the ramp when it turns with your new canon does it now have space between the canon and ramp? Also what is the postage cost to Australia please.
Peter

The new cannon toy mod will not touch the ramp, but the back stop of the cannon assembly coil is what will be closest to the ramp. I know it is very close to the ramp and it does not rub it. Try removing you factory cannon cover and see if you still have an issue. If not, you will be fine with the cannon toy mod.

Did you purchase one of these toy cannons from China?

Thanks....

#131 11 years ago

I have started process of modifying these Chinese toy cannons tonight.....

2013-03-08_23-02-03_617.jpg2013-03-08_23-02-03_617.jpg

#140 11 years ago
Quoted from rlslick:

Man your quick on those Steve!!! I can see mine is drying, waiting for led install for Monday shipment! Stoked! PP being sent shortly... Thanks again!!

I will let you know when I receive the payment, and yes I will have them ready by Monday....

#141 11 years ago
Quoted from tripp:

Please add me to the cannon mod list...I'll contact you when my cannon arrives.
thanks

I sure will....

Quoted from RTS:

I cancelled my china order.
Include me for Matt's cannon mod.

Quoted from 2000_Alum:

Please put me down for the shoot to thrill mod as well, this thing looks awesome!!!

No Problem...

Quoted from VegasAlleycat:

I have a toy cannon that arrived at my home last week but I am likely going to go with Matt's version and/or the full TRC mod (can't wait to see the final product). Those china cannons you modded look fantastic though.

Thanks, Matt's will look very similar to these, but we are planning a few more details on them and I am getting close to a trial run of the TRC mod

#142 11 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar1:

Yes Steve I have 2 canons on the way from china.

You can mail them to me which will take about a week for me to receive them and I will modify them. Then I will ship them back to you with my mods in them. Shipping to Australia I am guessing will be about $15.00-$17.00. USPS First Class mail has doubled their rates in January.

#148 11 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

Yahoo! My Chinese cannon showed up yesterday. Will be sending it to Hemi..

PM Sent....

#149 11 years ago

It anyone want to upgrade to the Total Rock Concert mod for their LE or Prem (the BAC cannon will be included in this mod).... Here is the completed lighting effects if will give your machine.

Play it back in 720 HD... You will be AMAZED by this video at 27 seconds

#150 11 years ago

I have had a few questions about the price of these mods... I hope this helps....

To modify the Chinese toy cannon is $85.00 and you will get an extra harness kit with it ( my older cannon kit)... this adds extra effects to the machine and powers up this Chinese toy.

Or you can just buy the Back Alley Creations cannon for $125.00. Again it will have the same harness kit as the Chinese toy has. It will look and fit the machine better then the modified Chinese toy.

Or the complete package "The Total Rock Concert mod for $475.00... the Band Members, LE Train, BAC cannon light show. This will have everything... all of my lighting effects and the controller, wiring harnesses... etc...

Thanks everyone that has already placed their orders.

#154 11 years ago

I received mine from Pandawill website last week Wednesday.... but I was total surprised when they showed up.

#156 11 years ago

Well, I decided I am going to sell one of my extra modified toy cannon from China. It will include the cannon kit harness to power it up and also include lighting up your cannon diverters plastics. If you are still interested in it just PM me... I would like $95.00 shipped for it. The mod conversion was $85.00 and the cannon cost me $10.00.

Thanks.

#158 11 years ago

Sorry, but I am not just selling the lighting effects on the Band Members. It would cost not too much less for just this mod, so I am offering it as a complete package of mods....

Thanks.

#160 11 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

Well, I decided I am going to sell one of my extra modified toy cannon from China. It will include the cannon kit harness to power it up and also include lighting up your cannon diverters plastics. If you are still interested in it just PM me... I would like $95.00 shipped for it. The mod conversion was $85.00 and the cannon cost me $10.00.
Thanks.

This toy cannon has been sold... I might have more available.

1 week later
#172 11 years ago

I have had a few questions about ordering the Shoot to Trill mod that Matt and myself are doing. When Matt is done making the cannons he is going to ship them to me to get the lighting effects added on to them. When I am done with them, I am going to be handling all of the orders. I don't want to bog down Matt with them.

I will go through all of the post this thread and contact everyone to get their information that wants our version of the cannon mod.

#173 11 years ago

I just talked to Matt tonight for an update....

Matt has been making trips out to Pincades to get the cannon's design down perfect. Matt and Jesse (owner of Pincades) have been friends for a long time. Jesse is going to save Matt the running back and forth and let him borrow his BIB AC/DC LE for this mod.... Matt is giving up his first born for collateral to use Jesse's machine... Just Kidding.

I just want to give a "BIG THANK YOU" to Jesse for letting Matt use his pride and joy BIB machine... I know most guys would not even think about doing this if it was just a Premium machine. Thanks Jesse from everyone that wants this mod for their machine.

#176 11 years ago

That's up to you want you want to do with the toy cannons I will still do them.... here are a few of the Chinese toy cannons that I am working on and soon to ship out.

IMG_20130318_184604_311.jpgIMG_20130318_184604_311.jpg IMG_20130318_184614_620.jpgIMG_20130318_184614_620.jpg IMG_20130318_222857_072.jpgIMG_20130318_222857_072.jpg IMG_20130319_193603_879.jpgIMG_20130319_193603_879.jpg

#178 11 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Awesome.
Might one of those be mine?
Very excited to get this mod installed.

Yup... one is yours.. it is coming soon.

#192 11 years ago

Thanks everyone for posting here for me to track the orders.... Here are a few pictures of the Chinese cannon toy on my machine and where to route the wires though the cover.

IMG_20130324_160449_297.jpgIMG_20130324_160449_297.jpg IMG_20130324_160349_871.jpgIMG_20130324_160349_871.jpg

#194 11 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

I am confused . Does any sell the cannon modded
I Pmd Hemi and he said I had the wrong person. Is it hooked? Do I need to order from china or can I order the done deal ready To install from someone here?
Thanks

I never received your PM ???

I will send you PM right now...

#199 11 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Is no one else concerned about the back of the cannon blocking the drop hole in the ramp during multiball?
This is an awesome mod and I love it, but I'm sure this will effect game play at some point.

I have not had any issues with the cannon on my machine, and what little it might change the game play the cannon is well worth it.

#201 11 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Having that cannon held up by only one screw, lets it pivot. Over time the back of the cannon will lower enough to catch on the slingshot plastic.

Did you try to tighten the screw more in the lock nut/spacer? Mine did the same thing. After I tighten it up just a little more the cannon was tighter to the machines assembly and has not move at all.

1 week later
#207 11 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

I'm concerned about is the back piece that swings over the sling & under the ramp. Looks like in multi ball,a ball falling out of the ramp hole will land on the back of the cannon when firing it. What's your thoughts? I also had to turn the spot light over to the bottom side.

This will be the nature of the beast... I have not been good enough playing it to have this happen, but it can happen.

I also flipped over my spot light to prevent the cannon for touching it.

#227 11 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Zdoor,
I bought both and paid, but I am not sure what's going on now...I all ust trusting Hemi is taking care of my order. Some how Matt contacted me and that threw me off as I didn't go threw Matt...Love ya Matt! I just can't keep up and I do not want to be that pain in the A** that is always asking over and over.

I have NOT forgot about anyone and I have a detail spread sheet of everyone's order including yours, Matt isn't not tracking them. He is just making the cannons for me. All orders will all be filled. It is just a matter of time. There are a lot of custom made parts and components that are involved in this mod. I am working with Matt to finalize his design.
Since I have been on Pinside I have not missed anyone order

They are coming, please be patient with me. I am going them outside of my normal 9-5 day job.

Thanks,
Steve

2 weeks later
#240 11 years ago

Here is a update for everyone.... Matt had some issues with the first moulding process on making the cannons. As the plastic was curing it was getting bubbles in them and caused the cannons to have imperfections. He had to start all over from the beginning and make a new set of molds. Now the second version of molds are made and he is starting to produce the cannons and wheels. He told me they will be right or they will not be shipped.

Here are a few pictures of the cannons and wheels from the second mold that are unpainted. They are coming soon... I am going to be listing them for sale on my website when they are completed. The website is..... http://pinballrefinery.com/ and will be in the "Item For Sale" tab on the AC/DC section. It will be a lot easier for me to track everyone orders this way.

Thanks,

Steve

IMG953836.jpgIMG953836.jpg IMG952155.jpgIMG952155.jpg IMG951683.jpgIMG951683.jpg IMG955741.jpgIMG955741.jpg

#241 11 years ago

These are very simular to the Chinese toy cannon, but made to fit the machine a lot better. As Matt said there will be 2 mount screws to secure the cannon on the machine, not 1. This way the cannon can not wiggle or move and get hung up on the sling shot plastic.

I have Matt's first prototype cannon on my AC/DC machine, and took it to the MPE on Saturday and the PATZ, Friday and Saturday. Never has any issues with the cannon getting caught on the sling shot plastic. The machine was played non-stop for both events

#243 11 years ago

Exactly....That is why he is making them Right not Rushed.

#248 11 years ago
Quoted from bluevegas:

is Matt also making a cover for the back?

Yes, he is going to make the cover and it will NOT be make from construction paper.... It is going to be a lot better than that and few more surprises also.

#255 11 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I'm in for interest on the Shoot to Thrill - can't order it on the website yet.. but posting here so hemi/etc can track interest for estimating.

I will send out PMs to everyone who has been posting on this thread, and let you know the Shoot to Thrill mods are available on my website.... I have to keep it organized, but I am sorry to say it will be first come first serve on the site. Otherwise I feel things will get a little bit crazy for me to track everybody.

#259 11 years ago

I'm guessing the cannon Matt made doesn't wrap over the right side?.

Here are a few pictures of Matt's "Actual first prototype" cannon that is on my AC/DC... And we are not going to add another partial wheel to the right side... It is just too close to the ramp. This is made a lot better then the Chinese toy, the carriage assembly is solid not hollow. And this is the cover that we are using, it works great.

IMG_20130422_170702_142.jpgIMG_20130422_170702_142.jpg // Error: Image 93452 not found // IMG_20130509_195504_711.jpgIMG_20130509_195504_711.jpg

1 week later
#264 10 years ago
Quoted from AvidPinPlayer:

Hi Hemi, about 3 or 4 weeks ago I posted a request for the Shoot To Thrill Cannon mod and haven't heard anything else about it. Any idea when you'll be shipping mine? Also how would you like to get paid? I can use PayPal if it works for you. Keep up the good work you are doing.

I am going to have them available soon.... Matt is working hard and making a batch of them to ship to me.... I will let you know when they are available and you will purchase them off from my website....

#265 10 years ago
Quoted from grh450:

As a customer of yours (ACDC mods, and METALLICA Premium)would it be possible to purchase the CANNON ONLY, without lighting mods?
Freaking tired of waiting on China

Thanks for the repeat purchases but I am only going to offer this mod with the lighting effects in it.

#267 10 years ago
Quoted from mickthepin:

I think this will go a long way to making the overall game look better. The look of the original cannon was a big let down for me.

I can't agree more, it definitely adds a better look to the machine....

#269 10 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

Please add me too that long list as well.

No Problem.... I will do that.

Steve

#273 10 years ago
Quoted from SunKing:

I had thought we would be ording the cannon mod from the website - but please add my name to 'the list' - as I'm sure I'll want one when they're available. Thanks!

I am going to PM everyone that has posted here on this thread and have you order the Shoot to Thrill cannon from the website. The website will help me track the ordering process better.

#278 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Not sure if I'm on the list. I think I was the first one of your spreadsheet at the Michigan Pinball Expo. If not please add me. Thank you

I added you to my spreadsheet at MPE, I will send you a email... No worries.

Steve

2 weeks later
#287 10 years ago
Quoted from shock_me:

Hey Hemi, how is it going with Matt and the cannon mod?

I just received a batch of the cannons from Matt yesterday and I am working on them... Matt is going to be shipping me another batch of them next week.

1 week later
#289 10 years ago
Quoted from MadPole:

Received mine today.
Installed.
Awesome.

Excellent to hear this.....I went trough this thread and sent PMs to everyone that posted in order. I figure this was the fairest way to release the first batch of them and I am currently sold out of them. I have a HUGE shipment of them coming in and I will have them available in about 1-2 weeks. There will be plenty of them available .

I will be starting a "new thread" about them and have them available on the website.

Thanks everyone

#290 10 years ago

I few people wanted to see the right side of the Shoot to Thrill mod and how to route the wires.
Here are a few pictures of my machine. This gives you an idea how to route the wires. Just keep it in mine my machine also has the Total Rock Concert mod in it.

It is hard to hide all of the wires and you will NOT see them on the right side of the cannon during game play. You only see the left and top side of the cannon. Also the plastic wire holders should be straight up and down and the coil cover slide behind it....

IMG_20130604_144817_164.jpgIMG_20130604_144817_164.jpg IMG_20130604_144839_900.jpgIMG_20130604_144839_900.jpg IMG_20130604_144907_097.jpgIMG_20130604_144907_097.jpg

#292 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Mine arrived safely. Very nice directions so hopefully all goes well tomorrow installing. Soon games without your mods will seem out of place.
If this goes well I will try the other acdc mods as well.
Thanks!!

Thanks... I feel the same way when I get a new machine, I say in my head.... Hum what can do to it, to make it look better.

Just PM me if you have any questions on the install....

1 week later
#296 10 years ago

The BAC/Pinball Refinery cannons are available and in stock on my website....

www.pinballrefinery.com

Thanks,
Steve

2 weeks later
#301 10 years ago

Thanks everyone.... Matt and I appreciate that.... I still have some available on the website if anyone wants one. These are ready to be shipped.

Steve

#303 10 years ago

Not yet... but Matt and I will just make more.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 49.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hemiorange09.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-cannon-mod-with-prototype-flasher-awesome?tu=hemiorange09 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.