20130422_152125.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_0762.JPG
IMG_0764.JPG
tumblr_mc3hg5VpQP1qcy0p7o1_500.gif
IMG955741.jpg

There are 310 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.
#151 11 years ago

Definitely want a BAC kit when available. Add me to the list as well!

#152 11 years ago

Hey,

Did anyone get thier order for this cannon from the pandawill website, or is it paypal dispute time?

#153 11 years ago

I'm pretty sure some did but I'm still waiting also

#154 11 years ago

I received mine from Pandawill website last week Wednesday.... but I was total surprised when they showed up.

#155 11 years ago

Got my cannon in the mail today from Pandawill.
I will be shipping it out to Hemi tomorrow.
Look for a PM from me Hemi to get your address.

#156 11 years ago

Well, I decided I am going to sell one of my extra modified toy cannon from China. It will include the cannon kit harness to power it up and also include lighting up your cannon diverters plastics. If you are still interested in it just PM me... I would like $95.00 shipped for it. The mod conversion was $85.00 and the cannon cost me $10.00.

Thanks.

#157 11 years ago

Hi Hemi
Any idea as to how much just for the band members mod?

#158 11 years ago

Sorry, but I am not just selling the lighting effects on the Band Members. It would cost not too much less for just this mod, so I am offering it as a complete package of mods....

Thanks.

#159 11 years ago

I want the cannon pm

#160 11 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

Well, I decided I am going to sell one of my extra modified toy cannon from China. It will include the cannon kit harness to power it up and also include lighting up your cannon diverters plastics. If you are still interested in it just PM me... I would like $95.00 shipped for it. The mod conversion was $85.00 and the cannon cost me $10.00.
Thanks.

This toy cannon has been sold... I might have more available.

#161 11 years ago

Hemi, per our conversation via PM...

"I will take a Matt' @ BAC cannon mod"....

Thanks again!
Mike

#162 11 years ago

Hemi-

Can we see a side by side photo of the BAC cannon vs the Chinese cannon? I'm definitely in for one, just need some comparison shots...

#163 11 years ago

Reposting this comment I made on an older thread.

Steve has done it again with this Mod! Blown away with the careful detail cosmetically with new paint detail, Led on the top, front and inside the cannon! The wiring and install of the mod was easy. If any of you have purchased from Steve, just "Think" like Steve when you hook this mod up and it will be easy. Took me about 30 minutes. An absolute must have!!!

Thanks again Steve, I'm stoked!!!

-Arthur

cannon1.JPGcannon1.JPG cannon2.JPGcannon2.JPG cannon3.JPGcannon3.JPG

#164 11 years ago

Can't wait to get mine back. This is gonna be sweet.
Even better now that it has Steve Richies stamp of approval.

#165 11 years ago

Is the above a china canon modded by hemi?

#167 11 years ago

Cheers it looks great-when mine arrive I'll send them to Steve for his touch

#168 11 years ago

Definitely in for a BAC Cannon Mod. Will wait a few months for the total concert, but they all look awesome!

#169 11 years ago
Quoted from robbiev:

Hey,
Did anyone get thier order for this cannon from the pandawill website, or is it paypal dispute time?

I haven't received crap yet and just blasted them an email. I ordered February 7th!
(and it's now March 18th)

#170 11 years ago

Still waiting on mine, too. I ordered it about the same time you did

#171 11 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Got mine a couple weeks ago. Took about a month. Maybe a little more. Plastic junk from china so it'll take a while. Modded nice and easy with a dremel.

#172 11 years ago

I have had a few questions about ordering the Shoot to Trill mod that Matt and myself are doing. When Matt is done making the cannons he is going to ship them to me to get the lighting effects added on to them. When I am done with them, I am going to be handling all of the orders. I don't want to bog down Matt with them.

I will go through all of the post this thread and contact everyone to get their information that wants our version of the cannon mod.

#173 11 years ago

I just talked to Matt tonight for an update....

Matt has been making trips out to Pincades to get the cannon's design down perfect. Matt and Jesse (owner of Pincades) have been friends for a long time. Jesse is going to save Matt the running back and forth and let him borrow his BIB AC/DC LE for this mod.... Matt is giving up his first born for collateral to use Jesse's machine... Just Kidding.

I just want to give a "BIG THANK YOU" to Jesse for letting Matt use his pride and joy BIB machine... I know most guys would not even think about doing this if it was just a Premium machine. Thanks Jesse from everyone that wants this mod for their machine.

#174 11 years ago

Very generous of Jesse! When will we see some pics of Matt's cannon? Even early stage pics would be fine.

#175 11 years ago

I'm waiting on the china canons , there's no point sending them to you Steve is there I may as well wait for this one hey?

Peter

#176 11 years ago

That's up to you want you want to do with the toy cannons I will still do them.... here are a few of the Chinese toy cannons that I am working on and soon to ship out.

IMG_20130318_184604_311.jpgIMG_20130318_184604_311.jpg IMG_20130318_184614_620.jpgIMG_20130318_184614_620.jpg IMG_20130318_222857_072.jpgIMG_20130318_222857_072.jpg IMG_20130319_193603_879.jpgIMG_20130319_193603_879.jpg

#177 11 years ago

Awesome.
Might one of those be mine?
Very excited to get this mod installed.

#178 11 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Awesome.
Might one of those be mine?
Very excited to get this mod installed.

Yup... one is yours.. it is coming soon.

#179 11 years ago

I was fooled Steve, I had no idea you painted them by hand! I thought you masked them off and spray painted each of them. Definitely appreciate mine that much more! Very nice touch.

On the TRC Cannon is Matt painting them or are you? Either way, I know this is going to be one hell of a mod!

Tall to you soon!

#180 11 years ago

Thanks Steve, they look fantastic.
Very happy to know that one is mine.

#181 11 years ago

I have two AC/DC Premiums.... so ill take two Shoot To Thrill Cannon mods..... P.M. sent to get on list.

#182 11 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I just talked to Matt tonight for an update....
Matt has been making trips out to Pincades to get the cannon's design down perfect. Matt and Jesse (owner of Pincades) have been friends for a long time. Jesse is going to save Matt the running back and forth and let him borrow his BIB AC/DC LE for this mod.... Matt is giving up his first born for collateral to use Jesse's machine... Just Kidding.
I just want to give a "BIG THANK YOU" to Jesse for letting Matt use his pride and joy BIB machine... I know most guys would not even think about doing this if it was just a Premium machine. Thanks Jesse from everyone that wants this mod for their machine.

Its just things you do for friends, i dropped my ACDCBIB off @ Matts house yesterday. it makes the process go alot faster than him driving 20min each way to see how something fits!!!
from what ive seen it looks great!
On the other hand as busy as the man is hes coming to help me load the 26ft truck for mgc this morning.

See ya fellas who are going to MGC
ill be in the land of OZ and not hard to find
Pincades
JT

#183 11 years ago

To all those waiting for your cannons from China. I ordered mine the day after the original post here and just received them today.

They are coming.

Chris

#184 11 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

To all those waiting for your cannons from China. I ordered mine the day after the original post here and just received them today.
They are coming.
Chris

I ordered mine the day of the post and received it today. Chinese snail mail.

#185 11 years ago
Quoted from PinBiz:

I ordered mine the day of the post and received it today. Chinese snail mail.

Glad they showed up, folks must e wondering what we are doungwith all these Chinese cheap canons. Rock on!

#186 11 years ago

I got 3 in yesterday

#187 11 years ago

Hemi, Thanks for the instruction Vids.
I will let you know as soon as it arrives and I get it installed.

#188 11 years ago

I just got my order in for an AC/DC premium today. Please put me down for a BAC Shoot to Thrill cannon mod please. Thanks!

#189 11 years ago

Got my cannon installed tonight.
The process is easy enough and it looks and works spectacularly.
However I do have couple of concerns.
Having that cannon held up by only one screw, lets it pivot. Over time the back of the cannon will lower enough to catch on the slingshot plastic.
Also with the back L shape of the cannon left in place when the cannon rotates, it covers up the hole in the ramp so if a ball were to show up there in multiball, it would just sit on the back of the cannon.
The easiest solution to all of this is to just cut off the back little L shaped piece of the cannon.
What does everyone think, and any ideas on this are welcome.
Here are two photos. One is top down to show the backside of the Cannon blocking the ramp drop hole.

IMG_1401.JPGIMG_1401.JPG IMG_1402.JPGIMG_1402.JPG

#190 11 years ago

I'm up for a cannon mod as well - not clear whether you have enough of the China ones to send out, or if the orders you're collecting now are strictly for Matt's version? I'm up for one either way; just curious.

#191 11 years ago

as per PM i will take a shoot to thrill BAC cannon thanks.

#192 11 years ago

Thanks everyone for posting here for me to track the orders.... Here are a few pictures of the Chinese cannon toy on my machine and where to route the wires though the cover.

IMG_20130324_160449_297.jpgIMG_20130324_160449_297.jpg IMG_20130324_160349_871.jpgIMG_20130324_160349_871.jpg

#193 11 years ago

I am confused . Does any sell the cannon modded
I Pmd Hemi and he said I had the wrong person. Is it hooked? Do I need to order from china or can I order the done deal ready To install from someone here?
Thanks

#194 11 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

I am confused . Does any sell the cannon modded
I Pmd Hemi and he said I had the wrong person. Is it hooked? Do I need to order from china or can I order the done deal ready To install from someone here?
Thanks

I never received your PM ???

I will send you PM right now...

#195 11 years ago

I'd be interested in a BAC cannon thanks Hemi . Would like to see pics before committting but definitely keen .
Cheers .

#196 11 years ago

Hemi, I would like to place an order for two of the back alley creations shoot to thrill Canon mod. Please put me on the list and let me know as soon as possible when they are ready and how to pay! Thanks, Brian

#197 11 years ago

Please put me down for a BAC Shoot to Thrill cannon mod.

Thanks!

#198 11 years ago

Is no one else concerned about the back of the cannon blocking the drop hole in the ramp during multiball?
This is an awesome mod and I love it, but I'm sure this will effect game play at some point.

#199 11 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Is no one else concerned about the back of the cannon blocking the drop hole in the ramp during multiball?
This is an awesome mod and I love it, but I'm sure this will effect game play at some point.

I have not had any issues with the cannon on my machine, and what little it might change the game play the cannon is well worth it.

#200 11 years ago

I agree. Eventually the cannon would swing back and let the ball drop anyway. But I'm just waiting for it to occur.
The mod is a must have.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
There are 310 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-cannon-mod-with-prototype-flasher-awesome/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.