20130422_152125.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_0762.JPG
IMG_0764.JPG
tumblr_mc3hg5VpQP1qcy0p7o1_500.gif
IMG955741.jpg
There are 310 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.
#101 11 years ago

Stern could have avoided a lot of grief if they had done something cool like this from the get go.

Can't wait for the concert package to be finalized. Looking forward to polishing the game.

#102 11 years ago

Amazing Steve! Sign me up for the Shoot to Thrill mod along with the canons I just mailed out this morning. The buy list keeps growing!

#103 11 years ago

hey hemi great work bru ski, thanks for responding to all of us hooligans going ac dc mod crazy. Im def in for the concert lighting. I have my cannons that are cracked on the back arm but super glue did the trick i guess. Did i hear people are sending you their cannons to mod ? If so that would be great, ill send u both. Thanks again keep up the great work.

#104 11 years ago

Anyone think of a lcd screen in place of the concert. It could be showing some of their live shows or something. Maybe a lil too far out there i guess

#105 11 years ago

Put me on the list for both mods please.

Todd

#106 11 years ago

Very cool Hemi - put my down for both "Shoot to Thrill" and "Total Rock Concert" please.

Cheers,
Kevin

#107 11 years ago

Sign me up for the whole shebang!

#108 11 years ago

I want one of the BAC cannons please.

#109 11 years ago

Here are the prices of the cannon mods....

The complete conversion of the China toy will be $85.00 shipped back to you. NOTE: You will also have the expensive of shipping me this toy.
Every toy will have to be custom cut and fit on my machine so I know it will fit on yours. It will get a custom detailed paint job like the ones that I posted the pictures in this thread. I will add all of my lighting mods to it. 2) Red LEDs in the barrel and at the fuse (top of the cannon), 1) Orange LEDs to make the ball area glow at the cannon, and 2) Red LEDs the plastics ball diverters. This will be a plug and play wiring harness to install into the machine. I will make a cover for you out of black construction paper. I also will supply you with pictures step by step direction for the installation of it.

Matt @ BAC cannon mod will be $125.00 shipped.
It will fit your machine like a glove without any modifications done to it. It will come with a better coil cover that will use the factory 4 screws that the original cover uses and have Matt's eye for the details. Also it will get the same custom detailed paint job like the ones that I posted the pictures in this thread. I will add all of my lighting mods to it. 2) Red LEDs in the barrel, at the fuse (top of the cannon), 1) Orange LEDs to make the ball area glow at the cannon. This will be a plug and play wiring harness to install into the machine. I also will supply you with pictures step by step direction for the installation of it.

Here is a game play video of the Chinese toy cannon in my machine, also you will see parts of my Total Rock Concert mod running as well. The Band Members light show and now the LE train light show is wire and running. I will be using Matt's Cannon for this mod, not the toy one as shown in the video, I am going to change the lighting effects and timing on the cannon away from the Pinball machine's control and add more LEDs though out the playfield. The micro-second after you shoot the cannon the entire playfield will Explode with a lighting effect.... More to come on this. Again this will not be a inexpensive mod. First Class all the way.

#110 11 years ago

Prototype picture of the top of the Band Members area....

2013-03-06_22-40-33_936.jpg2013-03-06_22-40-33_936.jpg

#111 11 years ago

Hey Steve, looks amazing! I'm in for both as mentioned. Both the Chinese version and STT version. Also in for the band as well. Question for you... I noticed at 2:02 in the video you have a blue LED going off somewhere towards the train. Where is it exactly located and is this an additional mod for sell or to be sold soon?

Thanks-Arthur

#112 11 years ago

Yeah put me down for a BAC kit. When do you think youll have a price on the rock concert package? Was wondering if thats gonna be the complete package of your lighting mods plus extras or is it something totally different?

#113 11 years ago
Quoted from rlslick:

Hey Steve, looks amazing! I'm in for both as mentioned. Both the Chinese version and STT version. Also in for the band as well. Question for you... I noticed at 2:02 in the video you have a blue LED going off somewhere towards the train. Where is it exactly located and is this an additional mod for sell or to be sold soon?
Thanks-Arthur

Those blue LEDs on the LE train are a part of the Total Rock Concert mod are located on the of the cannon diverter plastic, the bell mount and the lightening bolts that shinning at the train. These LEDs will not alter the plastic or bell mount to instill them. If you watch LEDs flash, they are in sink and timed to the train crossing bells (entry ramp switch) and conductor sounding the horn (exit ramp switch).... It is a cool lighting effect.

#114 11 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Yeah put me down for a BAC kit. When do you think youll have a price on the rock concert package? Was wondering if thats gonna be the complete package of your lighting mods plus extras or is it something totally different?

I am still putting this mod together, the price will include Matt's cannon in it.... I am planning to release it about the same time Matt will have his cannons ready... I will say it will be a complete package of LED light effects for the Band Members, LE Train, Totally different effects for the BAC cannon same LEDs locations just timing and controlling of them and a few other LEDs in the playfield to tie in when the cannon shoots the ball out towards the targets..... I am going to be adding them this week.

#115 11 years ago

Can't wait for this mod.

#116 11 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I am still putting this mod together, the price will include Matt's cannon in it.... I am planning to release it about the same time Matt will have his cannons ready... I will say it will be a complete package of LED light effects for the Band Members, LE Train, Totally different effects for the BAC cannon same LEDs locations just timing and controlling of them and a few other LEDs in the playfield to tie in when the cannon shoots the ball out towards the targets..... I am going to be adding them this week.

Nice sounds awesome

#117 11 years ago

Hemi, this was the first time I saw a video of the chinese cannon mod in action. The lighting effects are great! However, it appears that the cannon barrel does not quite line up with the center of the cannon mechanism (see video at 21 sec). Is it off a little or is it maybe a camera angle illusion? Either way it is a step up from the stock cannon. I assume Matt's cannon will line up straight and am anxiously awaiting the unveiling!

#118 11 years ago

How long do you think it will take Matt to create the new cannon? 1-2 months?

#119 11 years ago
Quoted from VegasAlleycat:

Hemi, this was the first time I saw a video of the chinese cannon mod in action. The lighting effects are great! However, it appears that the cannon barrel does not quite line up with the center of the cannon mechanism (see video at 21 sec). Is it off a little or is it maybe a camera angle illusion? Either way it is a step up from the stock cannon. I assume Matt's cannon will line up straight and am anxiously awaiting the unveiling!

Thanks for pointing it out to me. I will take a look at it and make sure it is straight and aligned on the machine. I might have to do some more trimming on the toy. When Matt makes his he will have it centered on the cover....No worries.

#120 11 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

How long do you think it will take Matt to create the new cannon? 1-2 months?

It is hard to say at this point but Matt wants to be able to show them at the Detroit Pinball Expo in April.... That's the plan at least.

#121 11 years ago

Well done gentlemen, keep up the good work. Can't wait to see what you guys gin up next.

#122 11 years ago

I posted a new thread on the Total Rock Concert mod and a estimated price of it, be prepaired. I feel it is easier to track this mod for everyone in a seprate thread. If you purchase the Shoot to Thrill cannon mod it will be able to be added to the Total Rock Concert mod down the road and I will adjust the price accordingly.

Here is the link...

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-lighted-band-members-le-train-and-new-cannon-mods-are-coming-by-hemi

#123 11 years ago

If you purchase the Shoot to Thrill cannon mod it will be able to be added to the Total Rock Concert mod down the road and I will adjust the price accordingly.

Thanks! That could make it a lot easier to end up with the full TRC mod at some point for many of us!

#124 11 years ago

Put me down for the shoot to thrill mod with BAC cannon. Ill have to hold off on the total rock concert package until I know if its feasible price wise.

#125 11 years ago

I also want the Shoot to Trill mod with BAC cannon.

#126 11 years ago

hey that neat! you should put a laser pen pointer on there that lines up the shots!

#127 11 years ago
Quoted from surfsled:

hey that neat! you should put a laser pen pointer on there that lines up the shots!

Pretty sure that's called cheating.

#128 11 years ago

Thanks for pointing it out to me. I will take a look at it and make sure it is straight and aligned on the machine. I might have to do some more trimming on the toy. When Matt makes his he will have it centered on the cover....No worries.

I had to cut the cannon's carriage down a little more to get the toy cannon to fit in the center of the assembly.... It's all good now. Here are a few new pictures of the toy cannon that I had to trim down tonight.

Thanks

2013-03-08_16-46-27_245.jpg2013-03-08_16-46-27_245.jpg 2013-03-08_16-48-45_450.jpg2013-03-08_16-48-45_450.jpg

#129 11 years ago

Looks great, my original canon cover rubs on the ramp when it turns with your new canon does it now have space between the canon and ramp? Also what is the postage cost to Australia please.

Peter

#130 11 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar1:

Looks great, my original canon cover rubs on the ramp when it turns with your new canon does it now have space between the canon and ramp? Also what is the postage cost to Australia please.
Peter

The new cannon toy mod will not touch the ramp, but the back stop of the cannon assembly coil is what will be closest to the ramp. I know it is very close to the ramp and it does not rub it. Try removing you factory cannon cover and see if you still have an issue. If not, you will be fine with the cannon toy mod.

Did you purchase one of these toy cannons from China?

Thanks....

#131 11 years ago

I have started process of modifying these Chinese toy cannons tonight.....

2013-03-08_23-02-03_617.jpg2013-03-08_23-02-03_617.jpg

#132 11 years ago

Dang Hemi those look sweet! I wish my china canon
Would show up I ordered it 2.5 weeks ago

#133 11 years ago

Put me down for the shoot to thrill mod from matt and your lighting effects from you. Thanks again best acdc mod yet(till) your total band mod is ready.

#134 11 years ago

The new cannon toy mod will not touch the ramp, but the back stop of the cannon assembly coil is what will be closest to the ramp. I know it is very close to the ramp and it does not rub it. Try removing you factory cannon cover and see if you still have an issue. If not, you will be fine with the cannon toy mod.
Did you purchase one of these toy cannons from China?
Thanks....

Yes Steve I have 2 canons on the way from china.

#135 11 years ago

I have a toy cannon that arrived at my home last week but I am likely going to go with Matt's version and/or the full TRC mod (can't wait to see the final product). Those china cannons you modded look fantastic though.

#136 11 years ago

Please put me down for the shoot to thrill mod as well, this thing looks awesome!!!

#137 11 years ago

Please add me to the cannon mod list...I'll contact you when my cannon arrives.

thanks

#138 11 years ago

Man your quick on those Steve!!! I can see mine is drying, waiting for led install for Monday shipment! Stoked! PP being sent shortly... Thanks again!!

#139 11 years ago

I cancelled my china order.

Include me for Matt's cannon mod.

#140 11 years ago
Quoted from rlslick:

Man your quick on those Steve!!! I can see mine is drying, waiting for led install for Monday shipment! Stoked! PP being sent shortly... Thanks again!!

I will let you know when I receive the payment, and yes I will have them ready by Monday....

#141 11 years ago
Quoted from tripp:

Please add me to the cannon mod list...I'll contact you when my cannon arrives.
thanks

I sure will....

Quoted from RTS:

I cancelled my china order.
Include me for Matt's cannon mod.

Quoted from 2000_Alum:

Please put me down for the shoot to thrill mod as well, this thing looks awesome!!!

No Problem...

Quoted from VegasAlleycat:

I have a toy cannon that arrived at my home last week but I am likely going to go with Matt's version and/or the full TRC mod (can't wait to see the final product). Those china cannons you modded look fantastic though.

Thanks, Matt's will look very similar to these, but we are planning a few more details on them and I am getting close to a trial run of the TRC mod

#142 11 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar1:

Yes Steve I have 2 canons on the way from china.

You can mail them to me which will take about a week for me to receive them and I will modify them. Then I will ship them back to you with my mods in them. Shipping to Australia I am guessing will be about $15.00-$17.00. USPS First Class mail has doubled their rates in January.

#143 11 years ago

Yahoo! My Chinese cannon showed up yesterday. Will be sending it to Hemi..

#144 11 years ago

Thanks, Matt's will look very similar to these, but we are planning a few more details on them and I am getting close to a trial run of the TRC mod

Excellent!

#145 11 years ago

Add me to the list for Matts BAC Cannon Mod. Thx. Chris

#146 11 years ago

Put me down for the Matt @ BAC cannon mod.
Thanks

#147 11 years ago

Put me down for a cannon mod too.

#148 11 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

Yahoo! My Chinese cannon showed up yesterday. Will be sending it to Hemi..

PM Sent....

#149 11 years ago

It anyone want to upgrade to the Total Rock Concert mod for their LE or Prem (the BAC cannon will be included in this mod).... Here is the completed lighting effects if will give your machine.

Play it back in 720 HD... You will be AMAZED by this video at 27 seconds

#150 11 years ago

I have had a few questions about the price of these mods... I hope this helps....

To modify the Chinese toy cannon is $85.00 and you will get an extra harness kit with it ( my older cannon kit)... this adds extra effects to the machine and powers up this Chinese toy.

Or you can just buy the Back Alley Creations cannon for $125.00. Again it will have the same harness kit as the Chinese toy has. It will look and fit the machine better then the modified Chinese toy.

Or the complete package "The Total Rock Concert mod for $475.00... the Band Members, LE Train, BAC cannon light show. This will have everything... all of my lighting effects and the controller, wiring harnesses... etc...

Thanks everyone that has already placed their orders.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 29.95
$ 12.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 49.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

16,500 (Firm)
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 310 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-cannon-mod-with-prototype-flasher-awesome/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.