20130422_152125.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_0762.JPG
IMG_0764.JPG
tumblr_mc3hg5VpQP1qcy0p7o1_500.gif
IMG955741.jpg
There are 310 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 7.
#51 11 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

Put me in for one of your Total Rock Concert mods, sounds amazing! I've been holding off on getting any of your lighting mods since I knew you were working on some stuff.

It will be, and I will add you to my contact list. I will be going some more prototyping on the Total Rock Concert mod this weekend....

Thanks for the interest.

#52 11 years ago

Wow much better then the original cannon!! Very well played!

#53 11 years ago

I'm in for the Total Rock Concert mod as well.

#54 11 years ago

Can't wait to see what you come up with for the TRC mod, put me down for one.

#55 11 years ago

hey Hemi,
I believe I have all of your other mods,but now I have a TRAIN for my PRO, and do not see a hookup for the wire (light on front of train)
Did you ever make,finish a TRAIN mod, w/ lights,instructions? I thought I read it somewhere,but did not pay attention since I did not have a train ,until now
thanks man!

#56 11 years ago

Hemi, I am interested in your TRC mod too...

#57 11 years ago

that Total Rock Concert mods looks promissing, actualy i'm thinking of doing something similar but not with a band, it will be basic but different.
can't wait to see what you come up with.

i already have the bomber plane, working on the bracket right now.

#58 11 years ago

Yes today receive my package from Chuina.
Not the same color. Its silver with black and no gold.

Vincent

#59 11 years ago

I will be showing the Total Rock Concert mod video soon. I have it installed my machine and I have to add more lighting effects to it...

Also I received my toy cannons from China today. I am cutting them now to be able to install it in my machine. I will be reordering them from China again so I am going to go through all of the post and see how many I will need.... Please post here if you want me to get you one. This also will be custom painted.... Pictures are coming in a few hours.

Lot of great mods for AC/DC are coming very soon.

2013-03-04_17-40-55_886.jpg2013-03-04_17-40-55_886.jpg

#60 11 years ago

I'm interested in the cannon and total rock concert mod. Please put me on the lst.

#61 11 years ago

those cannons shipped faster than i thought. mine is not here yet, couple of days i guess.

#62 11 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

I'm interested in the cannon and total rock concert mod. Please put me on the lst.

No Problem Mike.... and everyone else that stated they would like this upcoming Total Rock Concert mod.

Well I have bad news and a backup plan.... The link from China for the toy cannons is no longer working. I emailed the company to see if these toys are available anymore, but for now it does not look promising. I have only 2 extra toy cannons and they are already spoken for.

The backup plan is.... I talked to Matt at Back Alley Creations tonight and he told me that if these toys are not available anymore, he will make them for everyone that want them. He also purchased 2 of them and he received them in the mail today like I did. He told me that he will make a custom molded cannon mod that will fit the machine perfectly, no cutting, hacking, modifying it to get it to fit. I am going to be working directly with Matt on this mod. They will also be custom painted and he will work with me on adding my lighting effects that I want in them.... But for him to do this, it comes with a price, it will be more then this $7.49 toy. He is going to let me know a price rough estimate price this week. I know Matt's work is well beyond what this toy will never be... I asked him for a time line and he said he will get started as soon as possible. This might be the only direction that we have to get this mod and if Matt makes this mod, it will be a pre-paid orders only because of the cost that is going to be involved in it.

Sorry for the news about the China cannon toy but I just want everyone to know what is going on.

Here is a pictures of the 2 extra cannons that I have and they are ready to have my lighting effects added to them. This is what the paint job looks like on them once they are completed.

2013-03-05_00-02-15_447.jpg2013-03-05_00-02-15_447.jpg

#63 11 years ago

am I the first in line???

#64 11 years ago
Quoted from grh450:

am I the first in line???

I have to check my emails and records.... I am not sure who will get them.

#65 11 years ago

I had a feeling this might happen. Thank you for keeping us updated and working on a solution your paint job looks great and I can't wait to see where this mod goes, it is such an improvement it seems like a no brainer of an upgrade.

#66 11 years ago

Those cannons look awesome!

#67 11 years ago

The cannon that Matt from BAC and I are working on together, I am going to call this mod... Shoot to Thrill. This way I can tell the difference between the Chinese toy cannon and Matt's cannon.

EDIT.... I was planning on doing an exchange of these Chinese toy cannons, but I am not going that direction.

Just post here if you are interested.

#68 11 years ago

Im in, let me know

#69 11 years ago

Hemi,
I am hoping I am one of the two that is on your list for one of your cannons
If I am I ordered a toy cannon about the same time you did so I should have it any day and I can
Send it to you in exchange.
Let me know
Thanks

#70 11 years ago

Hey Hemi,

I'm in on the exchange. No idea when the Chinese laborers will ship the cannon, but I'll get in touch with you then

#71 11 years ago

Uh oh....mine did not arrive yet. Looks like I might have missed out.

#72 11 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

No Problem Mike.... and everyone else that stated they would like this upcoming Total Rock Concert mod.
Well I have bad news and a backup plan.... The link from China for the toy cannons is no longer working. I emailed the company to see if these toys are available anymore, but for now it does not look promising. I have only 2 extra toy cannons and they are already spoken for.
The backup plan is.... I talked to Matt at Back Alley Creations tonight and he told me that if these toys are not available anymore, he will make them for everyone that want them. He also purchased 2 of them and he received them in the mail today like I did. He told me that he will make a custom molded cannon mod that will fit the machine perfectly, no cutting, hacking, modifying it to get it to fit. I am going to be working directly with Matt on this mod. They will also be custom painted and he will work with me on adding my lighting effects that I want in them.... But for him to do this, it comes with a price, it will be more then this $7.49 toy. He is going to let me know a price rough estimate price this week. I know Matt's work is well beyond what this toy will never be... I asked him for a time line and he said he can get them coming next month. This might be the only direction that we have to get this mod and if Matt makes this mod, it will be a pre-paid orders only because of the cost that is going to be involved in it.
Sorry for the news about the China cannon toy but I just want everyone to know what is going on.
Here is a pictures of the 2 extra cannons that I have and they are ready to have my lighting effects added to them. This is what the paint job looks like on them once they are completed.

I have been waiting for Matt to make this mod for awile and with Hemi's add on total bad ass. Please put me down for this Mod by Matt and you also the total rock mod. Your work is top notch thanks again from all of us pinheads.

#73 11 years ago

Hemi/Matt cannon mod?? This is gonna be good!

#74 11 years ago

Hemi,
I will be mailing my new in wrap toy Cannon to you for exchange as soon as i receive it.
I want the full Light and Paint mod/treatment
thanks

#75 11 years ago

put me down for whatever you and Matt come up with

#76 11 years ago

Wow. This just keeps getting better and better.
Can't wait till my cannon arrives from China.
I will send it to you for the full LED and paint treatment.

#77 11 years ago

Thanks everyone please keep posting here what you want from this mod so I can keep everyone organized..... plans are in the works

#78 11 years ago

Looks great! In for one

#79 11 years ago

I'm in for one.

#80 11 years ago

Assuming the Total Rock Concert mod DOESN'T include a cannon, I'd also want a cannon to go along with the concert mod.

#81 11 years ago

Put me on the list for the Cannon Mod with your LED kit.... i dont mind the extra cost, will be worth it! I am also interested in the Total Rock Concert Mod too.....

#82 11 years ago

I am planning on having Matt's cannon mod as a part of the Total Rock Concert mod, so I can do more lighting effects to it that the pinball machine can not do.... I will release a complete video of everything soon.... You'll see. Here is a teaser video of just the Band Members in my machine, I have to finish trimming everything out but I just want to show off the light show. It is not as bright as the camera show it to be. More to come.

#83 11 years ago

http://bextol.com/product/777112513/

In stock $10

cannon.jpgcannon.jpg

#84 11 years ago

Nice find Vid

#85 11 years ago

That light show looks sweet.
I want, I want, I want.

#86 11 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

That light show looks sweet.
I want, I want, I want.

I will be offering them soon. I am focusing all my efforts on this mod right now....

I tried to order more of these toy cannons from my phone and the computer... it said this is not a trust worthy site and gave me a security warnings, so I backed out and closed it...... I called Matt @ BAC again and we talked about doing our own version of this cannon mod and it is going to happen very soon. Before you could possibly receive one front China we will have them available. This way you are guaranteed to get this mod from us.

Matt and I are going to team up and make it a lot stronger and better the this toy. It will be made to fit the machine, not modified to fit. It will have a cover for the solenoid and use the factory screws to mount it in the machine. It will be custom painted. We are added cannon balls on this cover for detail effects. I will add my lighting effects to them. I will look like it belongs in the machine. Not an add-on toy.

We are going to keep the price as low as we can.... You will pay a little more but you will be guaranteed to get one. It will be a hole lot nicer and you will not be sending money to people you have never heard about... Prices are coming soon.

#87 11 years ago

Put me down for a Hemi/Matt cannon mod. I have Matt's mods for my Spider-Man and I'm very pleased with it!

#88 11 years ago

I will take one.

#89 11 years ago

Sweet, sounds like BAC is definitely the way to go.

#90 11 years ago

I am down for your total rock concert package and the BAC cannon if the price is right. That dancing band mod looks cool.

#91 11 years ago

Steve, Sign me up for the TRC lighting...Sick!

#92 11 years ago

I am in for one!

#93 11 years ago

I'm in for the Matt/Hemi cannon!

#94 11 years ago

I'm still in, looking forward to it!

#95 11 years ago

I've got one coming for China (supposedly), but I'm in for the Matt/Hemi version

#96 11 years ago

If it is as good as I assume it will be, I too am in for the Matt/Hemi mod...!

#97 11 years ago

I am in for the Matt/Hemi mod also.

#98 11 years ago

Thanks guy for posting. Matt and I are working hard to get the Shoot to Thrill mod finished.

Here is a video I made for Matt with the Chinese toy to show him the placement of the toy cannon on the machine and my lighting effects are installed. The machine is in test mode. It was late and wife would of killed me if I played a game. I will post another video of it tonight in game play.

#99 11 years ago

Hemi,
Stern should hire you so you could do cool stuff like this right from the Factory!

#100 11 years ago

Thanks... I am waiting for an offer.. . Just Kidding.

Wait until you see the Total Rock Concert mod when it is done.....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

16,500 (Firm)
Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 29.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 310 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-cannon-mod-with-prototype-flasher-awesome/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.