IMG_2448.JPG
cannon3.JPG
cannon2.JPG
cannon1.JPG
2013-03-05_00-02-15_447.jpg
photoa.JPG
ACDC_Cannon_1.jpeg
ACDC_Cannon_2.jpeg
There are 223 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 10 years ago
Quoted from NM:

OK here's what I ended up doing:
Decided to keep the weldment original/unpainted and go with a plastic shroud (found a donor black plastic parts bin at a local 99 Cent store). May yet paint the shroud semi-gloss.
Preferred the look of the rear arm flushing flat against the weldment instead of hanging off the rear; the trade-off for this look is a recessed cut in the gold support arm for the top screw.
Was planning on painting the spokes Red, still may--but it's grown on me a bit as-is...kind of a Bandit Special Edition T.A. look.

Nice work Neil.

#202 10 years ago
Quoted from BillP:

Nice work Neil.

Eastbound and down Good Buddy!

77BanditTrans-Am.jpg77BanditTrans-Am.jpg

1 week later
#203 10 years ago
Quoted from NM:

Decided to keep the weldment original/unpainted and go with a plastic shroud (found a donor black plastic parts bin at a local 99 Cent store to cut it from). May yet paint the shroud semi-gloss.
Preferred the look of the rear arm flushing flat against the weldment instead of hanging off the rear; the trade-off for this look is a small recessed cut in the gold support arm for the top screw.
Plan to yet install two LEDs (orange & yellow) in the wick & barrel tied to the flasher.
Was planning on painting the spokes Red, still may--but it's grown on me a bit as-is...kind of a Bandit Special Edition T.A. look.

I like this idea. I just got mine a bit ago. I ordered from the second source and my cannons have the gold and silver reversed. The accents on the cannon are gold and the long rear supports are silver with gold accents instead of what you have pictured. Not a big deal, but I guess they changed it up or had different versions.

#204 10 years ago
Quoted from NM:

Decided to keep the weldment original/unpainted and go with a plastic shroud (found a donor black plastic parts bin at a local 99 Cent store to cut it from). May yet paint the shroud semi-gloss.
Preferred the look of the rear arm flushing flat against the weldment instead of hanging off the rear; the trade-off for this look is a small recessed cut in the gold support arm for the top screw.
Plan to yet install two LEDs (orange & yellow) in the wick & barrel tied to the flasher.

Got mine cut and test mounted like yours tonight after work. I just need to find something to cover the solenoid housing. Is yours just covering the one side and top? Or does it go all the around? Got a pic of what you cut up to give me an idea of what to look for? Thanks. RC

6 months later
#205 10 years ago

Does anyone know if these cannons are still available?

#206 10 years ago

I just used black duct tape and it looks fine. Worked like a charm. $7 mod. Very well worth it for $7.

1 year later
#209 8 years ago

Hey All,

I was lucky enough to recently join the AC/DC Club. Looking to do some mods and came across this thread. I wanted to ask if any of you who bought two or three of these cannons would want to sell one if you have a spare. Let me know, it would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Loren

#210 8 years ago

Loren... Congrats on your AC/DC. It's an awesome pin!

The Cannon mod is a "Must Have". I only bought one, so I don't have another to pass on. I'll keep my eyes & ears open for you.

#211 8 years ago

We still make them over here at backalleycreations.com or if you want the LED version Hemi at pinballrefinery.com

Ether way congrats on the AC/DC it is a bad ass game!!!!

#212 8 years ago

Thanks Kerry and Matt. I have been keeping my eye out for one and it just happened to come together at the right time and price.
I am hoping to find a cannon so I can add my own touch to it but if not, I have the one in my sights that you provide Matt....Thanks for the heads up.

#213 8 years ago
Quoted from loren3233:

Thanks Kerry and Matt. I have been keeping my eye out for one and it just happened to come together at the right time and price.
I am hoping to find a cannon so I can add my own touch to it but if not, I have the one in my sights that you provide Matt....Thanks for the heads up.

let me see, think i have a brand new one, unopened.
i'll let you know tomorrow.

1 month later
#214 8 years ago

Just got myself a pro anyone know where you can get one of these cannons, or a something similar? Not ready to give up on finding a cheap one yet.

#215 8 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Just got myself a pro anyone know where you can get one of these cannons, or a something similar? Not ready to give up on finding a cheap one yet.

I checked ebay , amazon , google images....no luck anyone else no where to find these ??

#216 8 years ago

I did find this one:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Toy-Cannon-1-20-Scale-AC-DC-Pinball-Cannon-mod-/321804022579?hash=item4aed03b333:g:mGcAAOSwjVVVn5AA
I'm not willing to be scalped that bad. I'll keep searching and probable eventually spend more and get one from a reputable place.

#217 8 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I did find this one:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Toy-Cannon-1-20-Scale-AC-DC-Pinball-Cannon-mod-/321804022579?hash=item4aed03b333:g:mGcAAOSwjVVVn5AA
I'm not willing to be scalped that bad. I'll keep searching and probable eventually spend more and get one from a reputable place.

I bought my canon from these guys and had no issues. I would have loved to find one cheaper but it was the only place I could find selling them.

#218 8 years ago

i have one, never opened/brand new.

$30.00 including shipping, i ship from canada.

cannon2.jpgcannon2.jpg

cannon.jpgcannon.jpg

#219 8 years ago

I'll take it

#220 8 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

i have one, never opened/brand new.
$30.00 including shipping, i ship from canada.

cannon2.jpg cannon.jpg

sold.

1 year later
#221 7 years ago

Did anyone find a cheap source for these cannons?
PM me if you have one for sale.

Thanks

#222 7 years ago
Quoted from onemoresean:

Did anyone find a cheap source for these cannons?
PM me if you have one for sale.

PM sent

11 months later
#223 6 years ago

Old thread, but these things are now over $50. If anyone has an extra they are willing to sell, please let me know. Happy to trade for some mods. Picking up a vault premium so need the cannon.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

16,500 (Firm)
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chittenango, NY
$ 12.95
$ 29.95
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
There are 223 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-cannon-mod-1/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.