(Topic ID: 11733)

ACDC BIB Side Art for ya. Pieces are coming together.

By Av8

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Av8
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2012-03-01_17.47.04.jpg
2012-03-01_16.51.17.jpg
2012-03-01_16.48.37.jpg
acdcIMAG0040.jpg
ACDC.jpg
acdccabs.jpg
TZ_B-Board_mod_.jpg
TZ_B-Board_mod.jpg
Boo_!!!.gif
Have_a_beer.gif
BIBLE.jpg
333280_10150619878594244_136972659243_.jpg
427672_10150621803429244_136972659243_.jpg
407518_10150622790314244_136972659243_.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider black_rose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 12 years ago

Very Kool !!! So this tell's me,, ( Correct me if I'm Wrong ) ,, Will the Pro & the Premium Share the same cabinet Decal's ?

#11 12 years ago

These Pict's are coming out by a Sneak.. I See S.Ritchie and another guy in the Pict.. The Photographer was hid-n.. Camera phone.. More Power to him.. I have the Premium coming , but the Blue Cab- on the BibLE is gonna lOOk Fantastic !!!

#28 12 years ago

It's a shame the game sucks. Maybe there will be a software update to add some modes, but as it sits the game feels and plays incomplete. Besides 3 multi balls, there isn't much else to do.

Dam , That Suck's !!! But , I Don't believe Ya !! The Truth is " AC/DC ROCK's !! but you can't Afford it

So you Jumped into this Thread to be The Rotten Apple ,,, Yea !!! Your known for that !! Boo_!!!.gifBoo_!!!.gif

#32 12 years ago

Yr a Rotten Apple , " That's It " SEVERAL member's , including myself are WAITING on this Pin to arrive ,, and you Take a dump on it Already.. Yr the 1st to do so .. as Alway's !! Do you Own any Pin's ? Yr Profile is BLANK , Or are you on yr back in a Nursing Home w/ a Lap top being a Butt !!

#35 12 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

This is the first negative report out many ,I will wait to judge for myself .

Jim

+1 ,

There Suppose to be a Pro and 2 LE 's in Texas next month.. If Mine isn't Here by then , You Better bet I'm Gonna get me some Game Tyme on AC/DC , and I'll Up-Load it Live from there..

#37 12 years ago

One of those LEs at the Texas show will be mine. Go easy on her, B_R!

-Craig

I'll Do my Best , I don't nudge a pin anyway . Let's Hook up , I'll buy you a beer. Have_a_beer.gifHave_a_beer.gif

#46 12 years ago

Correct me if I'm Wrong again, but I heard that Stern moved the Cannon " Fire " button off the Lock Down Bar , and put it Near the Plunger on the Prem's- & LE's ..

Also check out this Pro Already in Led's ,, All Insert's.. I Can't wait to Led mine...
lOOk's like All Super or Cool White's were Used , I Will color matched mine ,, Gonna Be a lOOker !!
There's ALot of Flasher's Above & below on This Pin too .. $$ ,, B_R

#48 12 years ago

That's a nice one B_R. Check out the mirror blades on the sides. I like it!

I didn't even notice the Mirrored Sides.. Hmmm !! I might do that too.. I did my B/B on TZ ..
Out-West sent me the info to order this Acrylic Mirror , any size and Thickness that you want..
I have the Web address it if anyone want's it.. Chime in on this Thread.. The Material is CHEAP !!!!
The Piece that I'm holding up costed me like $ 12.00 ship'd...

TZ_B-Board_mod.jpgTZ_B-Board_mod.jpg

TZ_B-Board_mod_.jpgTZ_B-Board_mod_.jpg

#51 12 years ago
Quoted from dnhayden:

BLACK_ROSE said:

I have the Web address it if anyone want's it.. Chime in on this Thread..

I'd like to know the address B_R.

Here you Go !! Just figure in yr measurement's and calculate..

http://www.tapplastics.com/shop/product.php?pid=521&PHPSESSID=2012022322593467992709

#56 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Good to know where to get custom pieces thanks B_R! Is it pretty light weight?

Heck Ya !! and Durable...

http://www.tapplastics.com/shop/product.php?pid=521&PHPSESSID=2012022322593467992709

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider black_rose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-bib-side-art-for-ya?tu=black_rose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.