(Topic ID: 11733)

ACDC BIB Side Art for ya. Pieces are coming together.

By Av8

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Av8
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2012-03-01_17.47.04.jpg
2012-03-01_16.51.17.jpg
2012-03-01_16.48.37.jpg
acdcIMAG0040.jpg
ACDC.jpg
acdccabs.jpg
TZ_B-Board_mod_.jpg
TZ_B-Board_mod.jpg
Boo_!!!.gif
Have_a_beer.gif
BIBLE.jpg
333280_10150619878594244_136972659243_.jpg
427672_10150621803429244_136972659243_.jpg
407518_10150622790314244_136972659243_.png

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 12 years ago

Found this ... The pieces of the puzzle are coming together.

407518_10150622790314244_136972659243_.png407518_10150622790314244_136972659243_.png 427672_10150621803429244_136972659243_.jpg427672_10150621803429244_136972659243_.jpg

#2 12 years ago

Very Cool! Can't wait to see the playfield.

Randy

#3 12 years ago

Very Kool !!! So this tell's me,, ( Correct me if I'm Wrong ) ,, Will the Pro & the Premium Share the same cabinet Decal's ?

#4 12 years ago

Pro, Premium, and LTBR all have the same artwork. BIB is unique.

As a LTBR buyer, I'd just like to congratulate my BIB friends on some killer artwork. Both of these pins are going to be kewl.

-Craig

#5 12 years ago

Looking good

#6 12 years ago

Looks awesome. BIBLE's going to be a great pin.

#7 12 years ago

damn makes me wish I was getting a bible

#8 12 years ago

This is shaping up to look pretty promising.

#9 12 years ago

Third piece of the pie. Side rails.
Yeah baby !

333280_10150619878594244_136972659243_.jpg333280_10150619878594244_136972659243_.jpg

#10 12 years ago

Translite

BIBLE.jpgBIBLE.jpg

#11 12 years ago

These Pict's are coming out by a Sneak.. I See S.Ritchie and another guy in the Pict.. The Photographer was hid-n.. Camera phone.. More Power to him.. I have the Premium coming , but the Blue Cab- on the BibLE is gonna lOOk Fantastic !!!

#12 12 years ago

It's a shame the game sucks. Maybe there will be a software update to add some modes, but as it sits the game feels and plays incomplete. Besides 3 multi balls, there isn't much else to do.

#13 12 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

It's a shame the game sucks. Maybe there will be a software update to add some modes, but as it sits the game feels and plays incomplete. Besides 3 multi balls, there isn't much else to do.

Patience grasshopper, much much more to come. More speech, modes, cannon modes, music modes, everything.

First LE's are debuting at TX pin fest I'm told, they officially start to mass ship early April.

#14 12 years ago

The BIBLE cabinet looks fantastic and matches up with the backglass perfectly!

Quoted from mnpinball:

First LE's are debuting at TX pin fest I'm told, they officially start to mass ship early April.

mnpinball, your info is usually spot-on. But production seems to keep slipping to the right--first it was late Feb, then early Mar, then mid-Mar, and now early Apr! The wait is killing me...! But, if that means the pin is that much better with most of the kinks worked out and with completed software, etc., it will certainly be worth it!

#15 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I See S.Ritchie and another guy in the Pict.

The other guy is Lyman Sheets ..

Jim

#16 12 years ago

The date has been moved back because Stern is selling tons of pros oversees and putting the parts suppliers behind .

Quoted from jalpert:

It's a shame the game sucks

I have not heard that .

Jim

#17 12 years ago

After playing the Pro last weekend, I really want an LE now. It's a pretty fun game so far, and with code updates and LE extras it will be a great pin!

#18 12 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

The date has been moved back because Stern is selling tons of pros oversees and putting the parts suppliers behind .

True

#19 12 years ago

That's looking great.

#20 12 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

It's a shame the game sucks.

Played the pro and it totally rocked. Fast and fun.

If you actually played it and thought it sucked, you're doing it wrong.

#21 12 years ago

Maybe this the is Premium decals? We are still guessing.
Thanks for identifing Lyman. I never new what he looked like.

I too heard over seas sales are huge for pro. They should of made more LEs. Good for Stern and the design team.

#22 12 years ago

I hadn't heard of any problems with the software or otherwise. In fact, everything I've read or heard has been positive.

#23 12 years ago

^^^, No there are no "problems" with software per se, but Lyman will surely be updating the existing code as time goes by. This is just to smooth out gameplay, sounds, and enhance the rules a little better. Pretty standard procedure at Stern these days.

It's pretty complete and fun as it is right now though. It's got a great feel to it. The ramps are smooth and tight and satisfying to hit. It surely has some T2 influences in it which is fine with me I'm seriously considering a BiBLE at the moment.

#24 12 years ago

Yup. I played it for a solid hour. It's not that there aren't things I liked, overall I felt it was an incredibly weak package. I've been told modes are coming, but I didn't see inserts for them. Maybe they are, I hope they are.

If the game isn't done, I get that. As it sits now, the cannon is SO lame (shoot the blinking target, you did, yay I guess), the multiballs are really lame (keep shooting ramp, multiball. Shoot same ramp, jackpot) (shoot orbit, multiball. Shoot orbits more, jackpot) The rules can't get any worse.

Quoted from vid1900:

#25 12 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Yup. I played it for a solid hour. It's not that there aren't things I liked, overall I felt it was an incredibly weak package. I've been told modes are coming, but I didn't see inserts for them. Maybe they are, I hope they are.
If the game isn't done, I get that. As it sits now, the cannon is SO lame (shoot the blinking target, you did, yay I guess), the multiballs are really lame (keep shooting ramp, multiball. Shoot same ramp, jackpot) (shoot orbit, multiball. Shoot orbits more, jackpot) The rules can't get any worse.
vid1900 said:If you actually played it and thought it sucked, you're doing it wrong.

I totally loved playing it but the version I played, I did notice the DMD animations were poor and there did not seem to be a progression through game so I did wonder about home use. That said, software updates all the time so lets see what happens.

#26 12 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I have to say the ACDC is pretty fun. Sure the three different multiballs are easy to achieve but trying to stack them is the challenge. The only lame things are the canon blocking the outlane view and the Bell Drain of Death but other than that the rules are pretty good. Each song enhancing the scoring in each section of game is a great idea also.

#27 12 years ago
Quoted from shock_me:

^^^, I'm seriously considering a BiBLE at the moment.

Who has them in stock ? Besides overpriced Automated.

#28 12 years ago

Dam , That Suck's !!! But , I Don't believe Ya !! The Truth is " AC/DC ROCK's !! but you can't Afford it

So you Jumped into this Thread to be The Rotten Apple ,,, Yea !!! Your known for that !! Boo_!!!.gifBoo_!!!.gif

#29 12 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Third piece of the pie. Side rails.
Yeah baby !

I'm really glad Stern is starting to do more with their side rails these look great!!

#30 12 years ago

Why are you so sensitive? I expressed my dislike about a game and you turned it personal?

Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Dam , That Suck's !!! But , I Don't believe it !! The Truth is " AC/DC ROCK's !! but you can't Afford it

So you Jumped into this Thread to be The Rotten Apple ,,, Yea !!! Your known for that !!

#31 12 years ago

This is the first negative report out many ,I will wait to judge for myself .

Jim

#32 12 years ago

Yr a Rotten Apple , " That's It " SEVERAL member's , including myself are WAITING on this Pin to arrive ,, and you Take a dump on it Already.. Yr the 1st to do so .. as Alway's !! Do you Own any Pin's ? Yr Profile is BLANK , Or are you on yr back in a Nursing Home w/ a Lap top being a Butt !!

#33 12 years ago

Yah, I own plenty of pins. No, I don't choose to share which ones. So what? I am one of the few people to "take a dump on" AC/DC, so what? The game sucks, I wish it didn't. I can say it sucks all day long.

Chillax, you take everything so personally.

Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Yr a Rotten Apple , " That's It " SEVERAL member's , including myself are WAITING on this Pin to arrive ,, and you Take a dump on it Already.. Yr the 1st to do so .. as Alway's !! Do you Own any Pin's ? Yr Profile is BLANK , Or are you on yr back in a Nursing Home w/ a Lap top being a Butt !!

#34 12 years ago

And if I'm the only one in the entire pinball world who hates it, cool. I hate TZ as well. Obviously most people like it, but I think it sucks too.

Quoted from McCune:

When people say my favorite game (IJ) sucks, I don't go off. I don't even care, it's just a pinball game. I hope you and everyone here LOVES AC/DC

Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Or are you on yr back in a Nursing Home w/ a Lap top being a Butt !!

#35 12 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Jim

+1 ,

There Suppose to be a Pro and 2 LE 's in Texas next month.. If Mine isn't Here by then , You Better bet I'm Gonna get me some Game Tyme on AC/DC , and I'll Up-Load it Live from there..

#36 12 years ago

One of those LEs at the Texas show will be mine. Go easy on her, B_R!

-Craig

#37 12 years ago

-Craig

I'll Do my Best , I don't nudge a pin anyway . Let's Hook up , I'll buy you a beer. Have_a_beer.gifHave_a_beer.gif

#38 12 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

When people say my favorite game (IJ) sucks, I don't go off. I don't even care,

I don't care either. Was just stating your review is the first negative one that I have seen, as far as game play goes . That is all .

Jim

#39 12 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I hate TZ as well. Obviously most people like it, but I think it sucks too.

You just lost your credibility on rating pins. Haha.

#40 12 years ago

I prefer the side armor on LTBR, but I prefer the side art on BIB!

#41 12 years ago

New video of Pro in factory. TNT Oy OyOy

#42 12 years ago

edit: possible trolling on my part.

#43 12 years ago

No problem. I never needed any credibility anyway.

Quoted from exflexer:

You just lost your credibility on rating pins. Haha.

#44 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

-Craig

I'll Do my Best , I don't nudge a pin anyway . Let's Hook up , I'll buy you a beer.

Attachments Have_a_beer.gif (4.2 KB, 0 downloads) 1 hour old

Sounds great! You should be easy to spot with the horns and all.

I plan to maintain the slightest of buzz throughout the event so I don't worry about my new prized possession. haha. In all seriousness, I usually bring my MB and tricked out BSD, so I'm used to people enjoying the machines. I actually enjoy seeing others get a kick out of them.

See you there!
-Craig

#45 12 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

edit: possible trolling on my part.

Nice Dave .

#46 12 years ago

Correct me if I'm Wrong again, but I heard that Stern moved the Cannon " Fire " button off the Lock Down Bar , and put it Near the Plunger on the Prem's- & LE's ..

Also check out this Pro Already in Led's ,, All Insert's.. I Can't wait to Led mine...
lOOk's like All Super or Cool White's were Used , I Will color matched mine ,, Gonna Be a lOOker !!
There's ALot of Flasher's Above & below on This Pin too .. $$ ,, B_R

#47 12 years ago

That's a nice one B_R. Check out the mirror blades on the sides. I like it!

#48 12 years ago

That's a nice one B_R. Check out the mirror blades on the sides. I like it!

I didn't even notice the Mirrored Sides.. Hmmm !! I might do that too.. I did my B/B on TZ ..
Out-West sent me the info to order this Acrylic Mirror , any size and Thickness that you want..
I have the Web address it if anyone want's it.. Chime in on this Thread.. The Material is CHEAP !!!!
The Piece that I'm holding up costed me like $ 12.00 ship'd...

TZ_B-Board_mod.jpgTZ_B-Board_mod.jpg

TZ_B-Board_mod_.jpgTZ_B-Board_mod_.jpg

#49 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I have the Web address it if anyone want's it.. Chime in on this Thread..

I'd like to know the address B_R.

#50 12 years ago

BR it appears that there is a skeleton behind you in one of those photos.

Death is waiting

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com
Sound/Speakers
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Benton, AR
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 29.95
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball
Protection
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
Interactive
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-bib-side-art-for-ya and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.