Topic Stats

• 106 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by EricPinball
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

nobigdeal.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image-504.jpg
image-537.jpg
image-791.jpg
image-531.jpg

There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 6 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

This seems to be an issue on about 2% of the machines. Another pinsider was able to tighten the opto board and not modify the mod.

Yaaa bitches....I'm a 2 percenter

If I made it sound like I was mad or upset with your product, I wasn't. I just wanted others to realize that if their bell swung as wild as mine that the back of your mod would rip the black opto right off the bell housing.

Thanks for the offer you sent via pinside mail. It shows you care and I appreciate it.
If I didn't say it already, the snake mod is awesome.

#102 6 years ago
Quoted from FLpinball:

Your right and I was out of line with that response. I have attached a note to my computer. Do not get in fight with wife…get drunk…then go on Pinside. I am sure I will like the mod when it arrives. Best wishes and Happy Holidays.

No worries whatsoever. It happens. Enjoy the mod! Watch out for that opto! Thanks for the nice reply.

#103 6 years ago

Mail has run…still not here! Guess we are looking at Monday! Could not be more pleased, real happy…best wishes, Charlie

#104 6 years ago

Mod arrived! Nicely done! No issues at all with installation or with the opto!

#105 6 years ago
Quoted from FLpinball:

I'll send you some Mezel Mashers in the color of your choice for the trouble. PM me with colors! Thanks again.

????

#106 6 years ago

Receved today, thanks for fast en exelent service.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside