View topic image gallery

nobigdeal.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image-504.jpg
image-537.jpg
image-791.jpg
image-531.jpg

There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Okay twist my arm. I will lower it back to 15. I had to buy some expensive Tamiya hobby paint to get the wood effect to come out the best. I will see how it goes.

Tamiya paint is the absolute best--cool you found it!

#52 10 years ago

Got mine in the mail today...Looks awesome! A big +1 for Mezelmods.

#53 10 years ago

Bump. Got mine and its great. Thanks.

#54 10 years ago

I just got mine in the mail and I have got to tell you all, "This mod is amazing!" If you have an ACDC, don't hesitate, just buy it. Paint job is great and I could not be more satisfied!! Thanks

#55 10 years ago

Should have came with the game. Put mine on and damn what a difference! A must have if anyone is just thinking about it. Thanks again!

1 week later
#56 10 years ago

All mine arrived today,great addition to the game ,
thanks

#57 10 years ago

I'm excited! I just ordered mine.

#58 10 years ago

Thanks for all the good feedback. I am almost done with the Pro version. I just need an ACDC of my own now. My wife keeps telling me, "I hate that Metallica machine, I wanted ACDC." Someday.

#59 10 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Thanks for all the good feedback. I am almost done with the Pro version. I just need an ACDC of my own now. My wife keeps telling me, "I hate that Metallica machine, I wanted ACDC." Someday.

Your wife seems smart!!

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Put me on the list for a pro

#62 10 years ago

I'll let you guys know how they look when I get the finished product which should be in the next day or 2. Been helping him with the prototypes for the pro and even they looked pretty good and those weren't even painted fully (just brown). Definitely a nice little finishing touch.

#63 10 years ago

Thanks
Looks like it should have been there!

#64 10 years ago

Just ordered! Looking forward to receiving!

#65 10 years ago

Heads up bulletin here. Fellow pinsider alerted me with a problem he had where the bell hit the opto board. There are many out in the wild and have not heard of any other issues. I will investigate this further when I can get a look at another machine.

#66 10 years ago

I had the same problem without your bell cover. Tell him to loosen the screws on the opto board and try adjusting it slightly; it fixed mine. Also, he should check the manual and make sure he has all three washers as mine was missing one which wasn't helping. BTW, cool mod!

#67 10 years ago

Argh. Sounds like we need a little quality control at the factory. Thanks, I have now added the heads up on the site for future sales.

#68 10 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Argh. Sounds like we need a little quality control at the factory. Thanks, I have now added the heads up on the site for future sales.

Mine is in the mail as I type. Is this is an easy fix to what is coming or do you send out a modified cover?
Thanks

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from hank35:

Mine is in the mail as I type. Is this is an easy fix to what is coming or do you send out a modified cover?
Thanks

I would suggest seeing if the opto has any room to move. If not, I will customize one for you.

#70 10 years ago

Kudos for this mod it looks great.

Bought one. Lost it. Bought another and installed it right away.

#71 10 years ago

Just waiting on one for the pro

#72 10 years ago

I thought you made one for the pro , well do you , come on , minor adjustments to the design. Do you need me to give you any detailed measurements, I would love to help if you need

#73 10 years ago

I'd be in if you took paypal. All my pinfunds go there

#74 10 years ago
Quoted from wolowizard:

I thought you made one for the pro , well do you , come on , minor adjustments to the design. Do you need me to give you any detailed measurements, I would love to help if you need

Final design is on it way to be fitted, it's only a matter of days!

#75 10 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

I'd be in if you took paypal. All my pinfunds go there

I thought I had paypal as an option. I do now!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#76 10 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Final design is on it way to be fitted, it's only a matter of days!

#77 10 years ago

I will PM you so you can get number 0002 when it's ready.

#78 10 years ago

I am still awaiting the final painted version. Here is a picture of the revised prototype which isn't fully painted. image.jpgimage.jpg

#79 10 years ago

I sent payment 3 or 4 weeks ago for my Premium bell mod and haven't heard anything. PM me for info.

#80 10 years ago

This is available for the pro too now right?

#81 10 years ago

Indeed they are. Here is # 001 fresh out of the mailbox. . Notice the color compared to the previous post.

image.jpgimage.jpg
#82 10 years ago
Quoted from bub2010:

Indeed they are. Here is # 001 fresh out of the mailbox. . Notice the color compared to the previous post.

Quoted from Tmezel:

I will PM you so you can get number 0002 when it's ready.

That means mine is next

#83 10 years ago
Quoted from pinmaniac:

Got mine. Looks great - should have been on there from the factory.

Awesome

#84 10 years ago
Quoted from Kyflipper:

I sent payment 3 or 4 weeks ago for my Premium bell mod and haven't heard anything. PM me for info.

It was completely my fault the order did not go through. I would like say I am sorry.

#86 10 years ago

Bought on November 19th…STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED.

#87 10 years ago

I have a thought. why don't you quit bumping and send out the orders.

#88 10 years ago
Quoted from FLpinball:

Just wondering, but were you wanting the pro model? Reason I ask is that until last week he didn't have one fully fitted and completed. I think it was last Thursday or Friday when I got the finished 1st one.

#89 10 years ago

Are these bell covers still available? Sound like there is a problem with shipping.

#90 10 years ago
Quoted from FLpinball:

I ordered mine too before Thanksgiving, I contacted them earlier this week, below is Tim's response:

It's a bummer that etsy does not show you the projected ship date based on my build time. But you are in luck, this will ship this week.

Still have not heard from them about shipping for my premium bell mod. I guess patience is a virtue!!

#91 10 years ago
Quoted from FLpinball:

I have a thought. why don't you quit bumping and send out the orders.

I bumped this after I shipped yours.

#92 10 years ago
Quoted from pinnation:

Are these bell covers still available? Sound like there is a problem with shipping.

The above were shipped 12/4 with priority mail and should be in mailboxes on Saturday if my calculation is correct. The new CEO will be conducting a formal investigation on this issue immediately.

#93 10 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

It looks like a chocolate bar......lol

It's no big deal!

nobigdeal.jpgnobigdeal.jpg

but it looks awesome! Nice job!

#94 10 years ago
Quoted from FLpinball:

Thank you for letting us know and apologies for the error. We continue to make improvements to our manufacturing and shipping process as our business grows. Your order is in route and will likely deliver early next week.
I'll send you some Mezel Mashers in the color of your choice for the trouble. PM me with colors! Thanks again.

#95 10 years ago

Confirming we had a small glitch in our shipping process (labels printed but not fulfilled). Fix now in place to avoid that happening in the future.

#96 10 years ago

Just received my AC DC bell mod today for my premium. Sorry for the earlier post, well worth the wait. Just wish i had been notified about shipment! The mod looks great and was sooo easy to install. This mod should of shipped NIB originally from Stern. Thanks Mezelmods!!

#97 10 years ago

Got mine yesterday.
I had to notch out an area on the mod so that it would bypass the bell sensor. Not a big deal, but this mod would not have worked, or would have broken my bell sensor if installed the way it was designed.
Again, not a big deal, but the mod needed to be modded in order for it to work.

#98 10 years ago
Quoted from hank35:

Got mine yesterday.
I had to notch out an area on the mod so that it would bypass the bell sensor. Not a big deal, but this mod would not have worked, or would have broken my bell sensor if installed the way it was designed.
Again, not a big deal, but the mod needed to be modded in order for it to work.

I posted this a week ago, I hope you saw it.

Heads up bulletin here. Fellow pinsider alerted me with a problem he had where the bell hit the opto board. There are many out in the wild and have not heard of any other issues. I will investigate this further when I can get a look at another machine.

This seems to be an issue on about 2% of the machines. Another pinsider was able to tighten the opto board and not modify the mod.

#99 10 years ago
Quoted from mrs_mezelmods:

Thank you for letting us know and apologies for the error. We continue to make improvements to our manufacturing and shipping process as our business grows. Your order is in route and will likely deliver early next week.
I'll send you some Mezel Mashers in the color of your choice for the trouble. PM me with colors! Thanks again.

Growing up in Pittsburgh its hard to argue with a woman in a Terry Bradshaw jersey. No worries…things happen.

#100 10 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

I bumped this after I shipped yours.

Your right and I was out of line with that response. I have attached a note to my computer. Do not get in fight with wife…get drunk…then go on Pinside. I am sure I will like the mod when it arrives. Best wishes and Happy Holidays.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-bell-mod-ready-now-mezelmods/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.