Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg
ACDC_Bass_Drum_004.jpg
ACDC_Bass_Drum_002.jpg
ACDC_Bass_Drum_001.jpg
There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

Well I couldn't stand looking at the solenoids under the cannon plastics any longer, it just looked like something was supposed to be there to block that out. So I contacted my guy who makes the Hand made guitars and had him design and make me these Bass Drums. I only have so many and these took 1 month to get. Here are some pics of both spots, I am working on the brackets today and can take no pay pre orders through my website. These will be $15ea or 2 for $25 till there gone. I will have some available at PBL open house as well...

Thanks
Joe

ACDC_Bass_Drum_001.jpgACDC_Bass_Drum_001.jpg ACDC_Bass_Drum_002.jpgACDC_Bass_Drum_002.jpg ACDC_Bass_Drum_004.jpgACDC_Bass_Drum_004.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Looks good, how do you preorder on your website? I don't see a listing for them.

#3 11 years ago

Just go to "Contact Us" and send me the information listed to fill the order. When they are ready to ship I will send a paypal invoice and your shipping confirmation.

#4 11 years ago

Joe:

put me down for one! I will send info via your website.

thanks
perry

#5 11 years ago

Email sent as well. I included an order for some of the bell plates as well. Thanks

#6 11 years ago

I sent my info as well. Looks SWEET!!!

#7 11 years ago

I got everybody's requests and there are only 10 left unspoken for. I have contacted my guy and he is going to start some more. Thanks everybody for the unexpected response.

Joe

#8 11 years ago

I would like two. I sent you my info.

#9 11 years ago

I think I would prefer looking at the coils.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from ninjadoug:

I think I would prefer looking at the coils.

Yeah to each his own, they bug me.

#11 11 years ago

I'll admit I'm not much of a mod guy though. It is a way to make your game look different though.

#12 11 years ago

Just 4 left. I won't have more for at least 3 weeks, I have placed another order already this morning.

#13 11 years ago

Nice mod I sent a Message I will take one.

#14 11 years ago

All sold out.. Anyone wanting one send me a message through my website " Contact Us " and I will start putting you on the list.

1 week later
#15 11 years ago

Got mine the other day, they look great Joe. Thanks!!

#16 11 years ago

They look great you certainly know how to mod a game well done.

1 week later
#17 11 years ago

Love your drum mod! How you like the drum sticks?

image.jpgimage.jpg

#18 11 years ago

Right side

image.jpgimage.jpg

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

Love your drum mod! How you like the drum sticks?

I like it, but I would have mounted it the other way to match the direction of the text on the playfield.

#20 11 years ago

I

Quoted from 85Txaggie:I like it, but I would have mounted it the other way to match the direction of the text on the playfield.

I couldn't because you would only see the butt of the right stick. Also you can read them if your standing on either side of the cabinet.

#21 11 years ago

Well they took awhile to get here but they have arrived. I have everybody's order and will be contacting you one by one to verify your order. We are making the brackets and should start sending these out today to some and the rest over the next 2 days. Please bare with me as I have over 50 backorders to fill.

Thanks
Joe

#22 11 years ago

Got mine today. Looks pretty cool!!!
Thanks again

#23 11 years ago

I want 2

Email sent

#24 11 years ago

I am interested in 2, if there are any left. wish i would have seen this earlier!

#25 11 years ago

I tried to order one from your site.......but it says no payment option for my location?

1 year later
#26 10 years ago

Are any of these drums still available anywhere or a place to buy the parts to build them?

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from Brentslane:

Are any of these drums still available anywhere or a place to buy the parts to build them?

Wow, you are right. I just took a look at laserriffic store did not see them. Pinball life nope and not even pinball decals. Try contacting Joe directly.

#28 10 years ago

Out of stock permanently..sorry

#29 10 years ago

Nice mod!

#30 10 years ago

The issue is the MOQ is 200, and I really don't think I could make up the costs. These are hand made so he wants a large order to go into production.

#31 10 years ago

Any chance we could get a parts list / instructions so we can make our own for our personal machines?

BSL

#32 10 years ago

AWWW...make another run! Would buy in a heartbeat...or a drumbeat...tsss tsss

#33 10 years ago

I second that motion!

#34 10 years ago

i would be in for one as well.

#35 10 years ago

I have sent an email to the guy that makes these for me to see if he will do a smaller run, I will let you all know what he says.

#36 10 years ago

With Luci just out and the way Stern is pumping AC/DC out you wont have problems finding customers

#38 10 years ago

Thanks Laseriffic! Fingers crossed!

#39 10 years ago

He should make a deal with stern and have them installed factory. Game looks naked without them so I hope all you new AC/DC owners can get some.

#40 10 years ago

Ok.. I have ordered the drums and I had to order 150. I will keep the same pricing as before. They should be here in 2-3 weeks.

*** If your interested I have created a folder to keep all requests in through my site***.
Go to
**** http://www.laseriffic.com/contact-us/ **** and send me your info that is listed there and I will contact everyone once they get here.

$15.00ea OR 2 for $25.00

Joe

#41 10 years ago

That is great news!!

I just filled lit out the form.

I do have the cannon mod from pinball refinery coming in, so my question is can I fit one or two drums once I install the cannon? If anyone knows, please let me know.

BSL

#42 10 years ago

^^^ the drums go nowhere near the cannon so you can get both. They do look awesome and is a mod that every ac/dc should have.

#43 10 years ago

Bump.. Under 100 left

2 weeks later
#44 10 years ago

Bump

#45 10 years ago

Any new ETA on shipment date?
BSL

#46 10 years ago

They are shipping to me next Monday, then we need to fabricate the brackets and build them. I will start shipping on Feb 7th.

Joe

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

They are shipping to me next Monday, then we need to fabricate the brackets and build them. I will start shipping on Feb 7th.
Joe

Awesome... my Luci can't wait!
BSL

#48 10 years ago

We have another delay.. shipping will start Feb14th.

#49 10 years ago

You have me down for two drums, right Joe?
Brian

#50 10 years ago
Quoted from DuckBrian:

You have me down for two drums, right Joe?
Brian

yes i do

There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-bass-drum-mod-by-laseriffic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.