• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DPO_EXPO_2014_(76)_(resized).JPG
DPO_EXPO_2014_(71)_(resized).JPG
DPO_EXPO_2014_(69)_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider newpinbin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Any word if Stern will make another run of AC/DC? Been hearing different things.

#3 8 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

No. They wanted too much for the license. There are plenty out there already.

They want more for an old used one then when they were NIB from the factory.

#6 8 years ago

They want 8500 for a decent AC/DC HUO. Way to much.

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Maybe for you. Then go with the pro. One just sold for 4G

That was a heavily used bar machine with broken ramps.

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Which model are you looking to get? 8500 is luci range but you can find regular premiums for 6500-7500 depending on mods

basic Premium

#26 8 years ago

I guess I have to keep looking, haven't been able to find a HUO for a decent price.

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

I just added a Luci to my collection, never letting this title go now... I've owned a few premiums, a LTBR, and a BIBLE in the past. This is one of my all time faves, period. Just a killer game.
I think the Bell shot is just one of the most satisfying shots in pinball, period. It's not difficult either. The bell sound and payout (2X or 3X when hit a few times) just makes me love it. I think Steve Ritchie knew what he was doing with this one!
Oh, and I paid the current market price for Luci, a little on the high side considering what they sold for new but in line with market, and I don't care if they remake it or not... It's going to get at least 1,000 plays from me before that time and I can't put a price on the fun I'll ve having until then.

Where did you find that one at ?

1 week later
#72 8 years ago

Did Stern ever come out with an all LED pro version?

#76 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I believe so and it added the swinging bell also

What year did that pro version come out?

#78 8 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

http://sternpinball.com/games/ac-dc/led-pro
The new AC/DC LED Pro features technological upgrades implemented by Stern in its current Pro models. In addition to the LEDs and the swinging bell, the new AC/DC LED Pro is manufactured with Stern’s updated modern metal and wood back box with a decaled cabinet and speaker housing. All the other great game features, art and music are unchanged from Stern’s earlier AD/DC Pro.

Wish they still made it!

1 month later
#118 7 years ago

I never saw a setting like this in the diagnostics in the Metallica. Did not know that one existed.

Quoted from rubberducks:

Is there a slingshot pulse timing / strength setting in AC/DC? I can't find it in my LUCI. I know there's a setting in Metallica and Star Trek and TWD .. but I'm not seeing it. There's a coil strength setting, but I believe that's really just for flippers - which I need on at least medium anyway.
The slingshots are way, way too strong on my game ... and the only way to stop the ball flying off the left sling and smashing into the cannon assembly (then insta-draining) would be to reduce their ferocity.
Anyone got any idea? If I'm being blind and looking in the wrong place for the setting, fair enough. If not, why haven't Stern added it to the code if it exists for other late SAM games?

Quoted from rubberducks:

Is there a slingshot pulse timing / strength setting in AC/DC? I can't find it in my LUCI. I know there's a setting in Metallica and Star Trek and TWD .. but I'm not seeing it. There's a coil strength setting, but I believe that's really just for flippers - which I need on at least medium anyway.
The slingshots are way, way too strong on my game ... and the only way to stop the ball flying off the left sling and smashing into the cannon assembly (then insta-draining) would be to reduce their ferocity.
Anyone got any idea? If I'm being blind and looking in the wrong place for the setting, fair enough. If not, why haven't Stern added it to the code if it exists for other late SAM games?

#126 7 years ago

Awesome machine!

Quoted from Rensh:

Some showing off on my first only NIB till now : ACDC Premium. This is 1 hell of a machine, Steve : thanks !!
» YouTube video

DPO_EXPO_2014_(69)_(resized).JPGDPO_EXPO_2014_(71)_(resized).JPGDPO_EXPO_2014_(76)_(resized).JPG

1 year later
#134 6 years ago

To all who thought the VE was just rumor.

1 week later
#136 6 years ago

No lets get going with the Tron VE.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chittenango, NY
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider newpinbin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-3?tu=newpinbin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.