• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DPO_EXPO_2014_(76)_(resized).JPG
DPO_EXPO_2014_(71)_(resized).JPG
DPO_EXPO_2014_(69)_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edwinpblue.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 8 years ago

I am going to buy a Lucy when the price comes back down. After all they almost always do. I'll be a buyer in the low/mid 6's.

#43 8 years ago

I won't need luck. Prices always come back to normal. Sometimes it's a rerun. Other times it's the threat of a rerun. Every once in a while it's just a correction. Then there is also ignorance. IMVE saw prices plummet only to rebound. An example of ignorance is wozle. I said I'd be a buyer (maybe) at $7000 and was told "good luck". I could've purchased a number of machines for south of 7k. MET LE saw prices skyrocket in minutes only to become realistic months later. STLE saw prices fall then rebound. Spider-Man prices dropped (and the market was flooded) prior to the new SM. It came in at such an absurdly high price the original Spider-Man tables quickly rebounded. An example of a correction is AFM. They hit 10k; I buddy of mine made an AFM clone and did quite well on the sale. They have since become more reasonable.

While I won't gloat or say I told you so I will post a new thread if I get my price.

Quoted from bigd1979:

Gl with that ... I don't see that happening if they wld rerun . Luci was 6600-6800 delivered before all this price limiting stern is making distros do. Regular premiums will probably be that now if the did a run. Luci is almost like a third le because of the art, powdercoat and different lower play field, also they only made around 200 apparently. You cant even find a regular premium for under 6500 these days unfortunately.

#50 8 years ago

My position is quite clear. I expect prices on Lucy to come down. If they do I will buy. Would I sell one now for 6k? Ummm no because the market commands more. It is worth noting that a couple of you that are critical of my words own acdc premiums.

1 year later
#133 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Am I the only one who found this hilarious? It's like doctor Evil expounding on pinball pricing.

So who is looking to sell their Lucy now that the vault edition is on its way? I have money burning a hole in my pocket; now that prices are coming down, I am looking to purchase!

1 week later
#135 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Gl with that ... I don't see that happening if they wld rerun . Luci was 6600-6800 delivered before all this price limiting stern is making distros do. Regular premiums will probably be that now if the did a run. Luci is almost like a third le because of the art, powdercoat and different lower play field, also they only made around 200 apparently. You cant even find a regular premium for under 6500 these days unfortunately.

Thank you for wishing me good luck! It worked! I just put down my deposit for a new Lucy at the higher end of what i expected to pay.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

16,500 (Firm)
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edwinpblue.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-3?tu=edwinpblue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.