New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 63191)

Acdc 3,600.00

By Fast-Ed

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 96 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by northvibe
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

beavis.jpg

There are 96 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 7 years ago

Great deal, has mods and less than 100plays. Not a scratch on it

#2 7 years ago

That does sound like a good deal. Good luck with the sale, moved to market place sub forum for you.

#3 7 years ago

You should edit thread title to say if its pro or premium

#4 7 years ago

If you are interested in a trade for an amazing F-14 and some cash, let me know.

#5 7 years ago

Ok thanks. I'm new on here. I've been a member on klov for a while, same name, with good feedback if anybody wants to check.

#6 7 years ago

You're giving this pin away at 3600. Worth a lot more. If someone doesn't jump on this deal today they're crazy.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballgeek:

The pro has the ugly face on playfield
Premium has a lower playfield

At the price point I assumed it absolutely had to be the pro. You are right though, it does need to be identified expressly.

#8 7 years ago

Welcome to pinside!

Would be in the car driving to pick it up if I was within 200-300 miles

GLWS, shouldn't be difficult at that price

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballgeek:

The pro has the ugly face on playfield
Premium has a lower playfield

It's disappointing that a respected mod would thumbs up this post. Not only does common sense answer the question, but taking a stab at a game in a FS post?

#10 7 years ago

Lots of interest so far. Ed

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from jitneystand1:

It's disappointing that a respected mod would thumbs up this post. Not only does common sense answer the question, but taking a stab at a game in a FS post?

Good call, I removed the thumbs up.

I was thumbs upping the comments that the sale should identify in the title that it is a pro, I just glossed over the part about the face (I'm not a huge fan of the face myself to be honest but agree I shouldn't support a jab at the art in the FS thread).

#12 7 years ago

It is the pro. He has had it for sale for a while on KLOV. FWIW fast-Ed seems to be a good guy.

#13 7 years ago

Thanks, man it's going fast. It should be sold shortly. I will post when it is sold. Ed

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Good call, I removed the thumbs up.
I was thumbs upping the comments that the sale should identify in the title that it is a pro, I just glossed over the part about the face (I'm not a huge fan of the face myself to be honest but agree I shouldn't support a jab at the art in the FS thread).

Sorry didn't think about that at the time of posting it I edited and got rid if talking about the face
And realized

#15 7 years ago

My name is Matt. Call me at 573-268-2948. I want it.

#16 7 years ago

I think someone needs to invent an emoticon with, say, a smiley face flipping a coin (:flipper for situations like this.

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from jitneystand1:

Jitney you wouldn't happen to be a Husker fan would you?

#18 7 years ago

If only there was a way to send phone numbers without displaying to the public. Like a personal message of sorts.

#19 7 years ago

Yes Matt sent me a private message. He's got first shot at it

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from brent149:

If only there was a way to send phone numbers without displaying to the public. Like a personal message of sorts.

You crazy dreamer.

#21 7 years ago

Interesting to see ol' Gunther's arcade in Columbia scooping this up. You know the price was hot if they signed up for Pinside just to publicize this transaction (hence the publishing of the ph#).

#22 7 years ago

Sent the PM a while back, My $3600 offer stands, but I believe local sale is prioritized he said so good luck!

My offer will be there!

#23 7 years ago

If it falls through ill call you

#25 7 years ago

This is sold to Matt, payment pending, thank to all for the interest, Ed

#26 7 years ago
Quoted from Hawkeyepin:

Jitney you wouldn't happen to be a Husker fan would you?

Ouch. Been licking my wounds for the better part of a day now...our defense is atrocious.

#27 7 years ago

Matt will be picking it up tomorrow, it is sold, thanks. Ed

#28 7 years ago

how long till it will be back up for sale?

#29 7 years ago

Great price hopefully in good condition..

#30 7 years ago

Congrats on the quick sale. Hopefully it is going to home where it will be enjoyed!

#31 7 years ago

Great price. Quick sale. Congrats

#32 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

how long till it will be back up for sale?

Isn't a re-seller as far as I can tell. Looks like it might be going into an arcade.

#33 7 years ago

Why are you selling yourself so short? This pin is worth more that that depending on condition I suppose, but I would never sell mind for that cheap.

#34 7 years ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

Why are you selling yourself so short? This pin is worth more that that depending on condition I suppose, but I would never sell mind for that cheap.

Dude this thing has less than 100 plays. It is brand new but pin prices are on the decline. They all will be selling cheaper before long. Xxxx by Christmas is long gone you'll see

#35 7 years ago
Quoted from Fast-Ed:

Dude this thing has less than 100 plays. It is brand new but pin prices are on the decline. They all will be selling cheaper before long. Xxxx by Christmas is long gone you'll see

Bold prediction. People's game rooms are full? New Sterns taking up all the money going into pinball? People sell their 1-3 year old pins to buy a new one? People over moding? 90's pins starting to bump into price of new Pro models? We will see?

#36 7 years ago

I'm glad your pin sold so fast but I've never heard anyone justify a low sales price beyond saying "I needed to sell quickly." I would have snatched this up had I not had one already.

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from brent149:

I think new to the system and was excited.

#38 7 years ago
Quoted from Fast-Ed:

Whatever you need to make yourself feel better about selling your pin too cheap. But thanks for devaluing an A lister pin. Que loco pues.

#39 7 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

Whatever you need to make yourself feel better about selling your pin too cheap. But thanks for devaluing an A lister pin. Que loco pues.

People can't win around here. Either the price police are ripping others for over valuing their games or they are ripping them for devaluing. He has had this pin for sale for a long time over on KLoV and nobody would bite, and brings it over here for $100 less and it is like a feeding frenzy. If nothing pinside users tend to overvalue things not the other way around.

#40 7 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

People can't win around here. Either the price police are ripping others for over valuing their games or they are ripping them for devaluing. He has had this pin for sale for a long time over on KLoV and nobody would bite, and brings it over here for $100 less and it is like a feeding frenzy. If nothing pinside users tend to overvalue things not the other way around.

^ this.

#41 7 years ago

I am pretty sure it was listed in the market here for a while as well.

#42 7 years ago
Quoted from lefttee:

I am pretty sure it was listed in the market here for a while as well.

Yup, it was in there for a while last week. I remember it.

#43 7 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

How true, the price police whine both ways. Mabe next time ill let them price it for me.

#44 7 years ago

Now I know why cybergoonie was upset, he has a acdc for sale. Sorry but it is what it is. I started out at 3900 with no takers and I started to price drop until I got some interest. It got to 3600 before I got any. I should have saved it for latter because (it will be at 6500 by Christmas ) I have a feeling that those days are gone. Ed

#45 7 years ago

Fast-Ed's game is sold at $3600. Someone has one for more money that wasn't selling. Looks like Fast-Ed's price was more accurate.

FYI Pros do take a longer time to sell for this specific title, mostly because the Premiums are just so bad-ass. Not a bad game, the pro, lots of fun, very fast. Based on what the NIB price on this game is, certainly not an outrageous price at all.

#46 7 years ago

I've been quoted low 4's for a pro NIB so 3600 is a good buy depending.

#47 7 years ago

Things could be headed down a notch. People are asking 90-95% of what they paid for their used pins with a mod or two added on!?

Look- Compare this to the real estate sell off. When things went down people got mad and say what an idiot their neighbor was selling their house so low. A year later you have a dozen "idiots" selling their houses to low. Happens in all collectables and will happen in pins someday in the next year or two or not.

#48 7 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

Yeah Fast-Ed! Thanks for bringing the entire pinball industry to its knees with this one sale. My entire collection is worth about $3.50 now since you set this new benchmark for A listers. People will be selling their pins on street corners for bus fare soon. History will look back on this moment as the day pinball died. Thanks a pantload, buddy.

Relax a little. It is one sale, and you weren't even involved. Your pin is still worth to you whatever you thought it was before this happened. That is until you go to sell it and maybe the market tells you otherwise, or maybe you're right and you get what you ask. If you're going to try to blame something for "devaluing" an ACDC Pro start by blaming Stern and the ACDC Premium.

#49 7 years ago

this was a very good price, congrats to the buyer.

#50 7 years ago

Congrats on the sale, Ed! And big thanks for not trying to inflate and pump the price. You simply sold it for what someone wanted to pay.

Pretty lame for people to get upset at "devaluing" their "invest" they made of ACDC. Not an invest folks. Get ready to lose money on a NIB pin, it happens.

There are 96 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside