Topic Stats

• 162 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Gorgar1
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

ACDC_pinball_score3.JPG
photo_(11).JPG
ACDC_Pro_P_Left.JPG

There are 162 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 6 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

Have you taken needle nose pliers and squeezed the contractors together so it grips the bulb better?

This is a good tip, I not ready for super glue yet. My issue is the lightning bolt bulbs.

Bill

#152 6 years ago
Quoted from bluevegas:

I have bulbs that keep popping out, and I don't even have a shaker yet

Yeah, if I had to make a complaint about the design, it would be that they chose wedge over bayonet for the bulbs. Bayonet would ensure that they stayed put.

#153 6 years ago
Quoted from treborlicec:

Yeah, if I had to make a complaint about the design, it would be that they chose wedge over bayonet for the bulbs. Bayonet would ensure that they stayed put.

+1

#154 6 years ago
Quoted from treborlicec:

But it allowed them to save $0.001!

2 weeks later
#155 6 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Same thing here.
Had to replace the switch.
Problem solved.

Can someone send the part number for this switch? a link would be very appreciated.

Bill

#156 6 years ago

The part number is 180-5209-00
Here is a link to one at Marco specialties if you cant get a new one from Stern.
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/180-5209-00

#157 6 years ago

I am waiting for Lyman to build five or six variations for lower pf. Right now it lights arrows for outside shots. That would be fine except accidental shots to face targets light the face. There should be some interesting stuff going on. How about scoring only the outside shots? Another mode for just the face targets too. Reach your objective and extend timer for bigger points. Come on Lyman, polish this portion of code please. I may be in minority here but the simple little playfield should really rock.

3 weeks later
#158 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

I am waiting for Lyman to build five or six variations for lower pf. Right now it lights arrows for outside shots. That would be fine except accidental shots to face targets light the face. There should be some interesting stuff going on. How about scoring only the outside shots? Another mode for just the face targets too. Reach your objective and extend timer for bigger points. Come on Lyman, polish this portion of code please. I may be in minority here but the simple little playfield should really rock.

I'm with you too on that. Enhancing the lower playfield features would really help add additional depth to this game. With the number of people buying this game I hope that we will receive several more updates.

#159 6 years ago

I agree with you two. I feel that the mini-pf needs a little extra "spark" software wise.

#160 6 years ago

Drats, Saw this thread back up to the top again and thought maybe the new code was out.

#161 6 years ago

Here's my idea for expanding the lower playfield.

Personally, I think that by having the only way to enter the lower playfield by picking a song with the word "hell" in it severely restricts its use. I would like to see the ability to cash in several VIP passes during any song (could be while trapping) to grant acess to the lower playfield. Once in the playfield there could be combo options for the various shots and number of loops made in a row. The total lower playfield score could then be attached to a hell mode high score the would display on the DMD like other high scores.

By having the VIP option to access the lower playfield it could limit the risk of unbalancing the game as it would beits own separate mode. Plus, having one VIP for shots and 2 or 3 for lower playfield access provides some risk reward for players.

#162 6 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Drats, Saw this thread back up to the top again and thought maybe the new code was out.

Lol me to when's the new code out???

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 162 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside