Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by jalpert
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Asael.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 11 years ago

I hoped for more in this update, that had to wait. But what's in it is great!
    I had shakers in many games, and just in a few ones they were used good. In BBH I thought it was better without one. The Shaker in BDK was not bad, but could have been way better. 24 was realy good with it. But I always thought SM and LotR are the games with the best shaker use. Never played IM, for the IM pin there is not much love here in germany. But now there is the AC/DC with 1.52 and I must say it's my new number 1 in shaker effects.
    They are used very clever with the modes and they are not just for the effect, they are used to give feedback if you playing right.
    If the rest will be so good as the shaker is now, can't wait to get the big updates!

#28 11 years ago

Yes, the war machine spinner has a fantastic shaker effect, alone that is worth to put one in.

But I hope the next real update won't take so long to arrive. After I had seen the RGB Inserts of the woz game I can't wait. Are there rumores yet why it takes so long? Or are we having to wait till the end of next month for the next update?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Asael.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-152-code-up?tu=Asael and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.