Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by russdx
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

whoops (resized).jpg
    #1 3 years ago

You know that moment where you're super excited about your pinball project, and you're sending your one pinball buddy a whole bunch of pics on what you're doing....

Then, while you're excitedly typing and sending photos to your buddy, your girlfriend sends you a txt in between and you didn't really notice so you accidentally end up sending her the next photo instead of your buddy.

Why did that photo have to be the wire harness photo in the wash.... why.....??????

Anyways... I have very few people I could share this with who would understand. I figured here people would understand the predicament.

whoops (resized).jpgwhoops (resized).jpg
    #2 3 years ago

Oh this is an obvious and common mistake.

Anyways you probably Gotta buy a new dishwasher.

Lead and other nasty stuff doesn’t always come off, and if you resist buying a new one she might hold it against you. That’s if she is smart enough to stick around!!

#3 3 years ago

Man you have a lot to master in the "oops wrong pic" catagory

#4 3 years ago

Oh crap what pic did you send Evan?

#5 3 years ago

Least you dint send her the one with you and the harness in bed

#6 3 years ago

C'mon Babe, all the pinball guys do it.

#7 3 years ago

Too funny! Could have been worse!

#8 3 years ago

At least you get to keep the pins.

For now.

LTG : )

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from EEE:

Oh this is an obvious and common mistake.
    Anyways you probably Gotta buy a new dishwasher.
    Lead and other nasty stuff doesn’t always come off, and if you resist buying a new one she might hold it against you. That’s if she is smart enough to stick around!!

I wonder how much of an issue this actually is. I tried it once, and it worked great, but probably won't again because it's not worth the risk. It would probably be so diluted it's a non-issue. Who knows....

#10 3 years ago
    Quoted from Shredso:

I wonder how much of an issue this actually is. I tried it once, and it worked great, but probably won't again because it's not worth the risk. It would probably be so diluted it's a non-issue. Who knows....

Put probably one of the dirtiest earth shaker looms through mine and I’m still alive

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from Cheddar:

Oh crap what pic did you send Evan?

dick pic

#12 3 years ago

You realize how easy you can get out of this right?

Tell her you cleaned the dishwasher. Just run a blank load.

#13 3 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

You realize how easy you can get out of this right?
    Tell her you cleaned the dishwasher. Just run a blank load.

I just did this

#14 3 years ago

And take the black split loom off the harness next time. All the wire in there didn't get washed!

#15 3 years ago
    Quoted from djblouw:

And take the black split loom off the harness next time. All the wire in there didn't get washed!

if there is a next time....

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/accidentally-sent-a-photo-of-my-wire-harness-getting-washed-to-my-gf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.