Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by penfield
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Just bought my first pin and got it all set up - ACDC Stern Pro.

At the end of the game, I think its before a song starts up, there is a very loud digital chip sound. Almost like when you download an mp3 with a defect...like an electronic chirp defect sound.

Is this a known issue? It has done it twice in a half hour. I'll try to pay attention more and see if it exclusive to a specific song.

Thanks in advance for any help.

#2 4 years ago

Turn off match, and add a real knocker for replays and high scores.

#3 4 years ago

WELCOME TO PINSIDE!!!!!

It's the replay sound. In attract mode, press one of the flippers to cycle through the screens. Note the required score to achieve a replay. Now play game (glass off is fine) and reach that score. Admire chirp and accompanying animation.

Standard Adjustment #44 in the menu is the "KNOCKER VOLUME". That should allow you to turn it down or off.

#4 4 years ago

Thank you so much!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ac-dc-stern-pro-loud-chirp-help-please and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.