(Topic ID: 221892)

Ac/dc songs preloaded pinball browser usb?!?

By Dantesmark

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Hi fellas!
    Let me first say that i am a neophite when it comes to computer stuff.
    I am wondering if someone can help me get a usb that has preloaded acdc songs like shoot to thrill, etc.
    I have a vault pro w about every mod u could want, but i need to replace some of the songs w some better ones.
    Hopefully someone out there has used pinball browser to add songs/update dmd visuals, and wouldnt mind sending me there usb stick w the data on it that i can update my pin with...?
    I can pay for it, just need a price.

Thx so much guys!

#2 5 years ago

There is no code available with song changes for the latest code. It is only available for 1.68. stern is due to update the code one more time to reflect omission of OI frenzy in 1.70. once that happens, I think you will then see songs changed by those who did it originally. The song changes that were previously done added dirty deeds, shoot to thrill and girls got rythym. Until then, I'd say enjoy 1.70.

I have made the revised song list for the back board available in the acdc owners thread, search for it or pm me your email address and I'll send it to you.

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

There is no code available with song changes for the latest code. It is only available for 1.68. stern is due to update the code one more time to reflect omission of OI frenzy in 1.70. once that happens, I think you will then see songs changed by those who did it originally. The song changes that were previously done added dirty deeds, shoot to thrill and girls got rythym. Until then, I'd say enjoy 1.70.
    I have made the revised song list for the back board available in the acdc owners thread, search for it or pm me your email address and I'll send it to you.

Learn something new everyday ... I'll be looking for this article/link! Thanks!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ac-dc-songs-preloaded-pinball-browser-usb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.