New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 272550)

AC/DC PremiumLE

By pinrocker

5 months ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by pinrocker
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20200707_201052966 (resized).jpg

#1 5 months ago

Any AC/DC premium le owners know what to wire the dynamite to or what voltage it is. Was on game when I bought it but wasn't wired up.

IMG_20200707_201052966 (resized).jpg

#2 5 months ago

Any Help appreciated.

#3 5 months ago

what does the connector look like on it?

#4 5 months ago

Just so you are aware, that is not a factory part. I mention this as how I read your question is it sounds like you may think it is. Since it's not factory you will want to see if you can track down the MFG to see what voltage it is before hooking it up to something. I've seen several versions of that. Some hook to a flasher source, some tie into the coil of the TNT plunger and others just tie into some lights.

#5 5 months ago

Yes I know it is a mod, couldn't find info on it at this time, connector has been cut off or never had one. I looked on some pinball mod companies but didn't see this exact one.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 499.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside