• Latest reply 9 years ago by ledge
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-992.jpg
image-309.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kbliznick.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 9 years ago

They already stopped producing it several months ago, then raised the NIB price by $500 on what stock they had left. They even moved it to the games archive on the Stern website earlier this week.

I've seen the game you are asking about. I helped him unbox it 3 weeks ago. I'd say north of $6K

#55 9 years ago
Quoted from copperpot:

As a fellow Phoenician, I've seen NON-local ones show up for $5500, but local ones are few and far between. You may pay a little more for a local sale...
-Wes

I have seen only a handful of ACDC's go for sale in Phoenix.

First one was a premium that was underpriced that I helped snag for a friend as the seller posted the ad with no phone number but I knew who was selling it. He later resold it to get an LE. Believe it shipped out of state.

Know of an ACDC pro that was sold in Tucson.

PVC had a premium for like 1 week before he got rid of it. Not sure where it went.

Greg had listed his premium for sale but then came to his senses and decided to keep it.

The current one that is listed is the discussion of this thread and Jordan just unboxed it at the beginning of the month.

There may have been a pro in the east valley that changed hands, but don't know for sure.

So since it was released, I can only think of 3 that changed hands in AZ and just the one in the last twelve months.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Benton, AR
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kbliznick.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ac-dc-premium-current-value?tu=kbliznick and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.