• Latest reply 9 years ago by ledge
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-992.jpg
image-309.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider atomicboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 9 years ago

That's insane. The price for ACDC Premium should be WELL above that, and I only say that because shitty games like TF and Avatard and other flops still command $4500++ for HUO, yet, ACDC and Premium of all things, being a huge winner, should be value so much more than 90% of the sterns made.

It is what it is, it's just odd.

#20 9 years ago

We are people thumbing me down on that??? Seriously, all sterns seem to be ball park 4-5.5k huo, yet many are complete crap, and many are top 10. My post had nothing to do with rarity. This price range does not reflect the same spectrum range of other machines. Imagine MM, MB and TZ being within a grand of Gilligan's Island or Black Rose.

ACDC Pro alone should be top of that range, and the Premium MUCH higher. It just doesn't make sense to me, but hey, if you are in the market for a great machine, and this is what they are going for, ACDC Premium is a no brainer peeps!

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

As much as you and I have disagreed recently, I'd like to point out that I was one of the people that gave you a thumbs up.
I think the others are saying that just because AC/DC might be a much better pin than the one's that you mentioned (and it is), that doesn't mean that it will necessarily be worth a lot more, because you also have to take supply into account. The demand for AC/DC is high because it's such a great pin, but on the other side of it is the fact that Stern sold a ton of them which brings the value back down.
I agree with you though. AC/DC is so much better than those pins that it *should* be worth quite a bit more.

We don't disagree, we both agreed that twd was lame and boring I thought?

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Current price: somewhere in the $5000-$6000 range, sounds like.
Current value: Priceless

Still higher in Canada, I can't imagine a Premium going for 6k here, but man, if this is the case, just another reason to never again pre-order nor even buy NIB if the mega awesome games even drastically drop now too. This was the only NIB machine I have bought, and I'm not stating any of this in lieu of this, just that it's confusing.

I'm currently debating TH, and for us Crazy Canucks, ordering now for me with taxes, exchange and all there other crap, it's going to run 11k. EVEN if this is a grand slam, the value is going to be what... 7-8k for pristine 100 play HUO's broken in the with initial issues all worked out?

It's getting hard to justify ever buying NIB again.

#43 9 years ago

I still don't "get" Luci... I was a huge ACDC fan growing up, and actually like the BG on the Premium (by far the best BG of any of them), but all the Luci art, with cartoon chicks plastered everywhere... yuk.

Some seem to love it though, I just don't get it. Has nothing to do with the game or band, doesn't look like the infamous "Rosie" (not that anyone wants the images of the 200+ pound whale Bon Scott harpooned one night all over everything), and it's even polluted all over the mini PF that looks awesome with all the fire on the regular Premium.

If anything I wish they made a Bon Scott ACDC version.

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

"cloudy glass".

I believe that issue was only on the LE's and very first runs of the premium. Mine is clear all the time other than some coil fart spray from the mini collecting after time, but that wipes right off.

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I have a signed, unpopulated LE playfield with a clear window that I got from Stern because of a defect in my LE playfield. I wonder how much that is worth?

Maybe paint a Jessica Rabbit on it with devil horns first?

#52 9 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Dude, we get it. You don't like Luci. You don't have to either. What I don't get is why you keep shitting on it? If there is a game, art package or theme I don't like, I just don't buy it and move on. May be something to think about.

What, people like cartoon characters out of context on games apparently. Thought it would be a good idea...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.95
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Williamsburg, VA
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

16,500 (Firm)
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
$ 12.95
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider atomicboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ac-dc-premium-current-value?tu=atomicboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.