Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by ledge
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-992.jpg
image-309.jpg

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 4 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Maybe paint a Jessica Rabbit on it with devil horns first?

Dude, we get it. You don't like Luci. You don't have to either. What I don't get is why you keep shitting on it? If there is a game, art package or theme I don't like, I just don't buy it and move on. May be something to think about.

#52 4 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Dude, we get it. You don't like Luci. You don't have to either. What I don't get is why you keep shitting on it? If there is a game, art package or theme I don't like, I just don't buy it and move on. May be something to think about.

What, people like cartoon characters out of context on games apparently. Thought it would be a good idea...

#54 4 years ago

As a fellow Phoenician, I've seen NON-local ones show up for $5500, but local ones are few and far between. You may pay a little more for a local sale...

-Wes

#55 4 years ago
Quoted from copperpot:

As a fellow Phoenician, I've seen NON-local ones show up for $5500, but local ones are few and far between. You may pay a little more for a local sale...
-Wes

I have seen only a handful of ACDC's go for sale in Phoenix.

First one was a premium that was underpriced that I helped snag for a friend as the seller posted the ad with no phone number but I knew who was selling it. He later resold it to get an LE. Believe it shipped out of state.

Know of an ACDC pro that was sold in Tucson.

PVC had a premium for like 1 week before he got rid of it. Not sure where it went.

Greg had listed his premium for sale but then came to his senses and decided to keep it.

The current one that is listed is the discussion of this thread and Jordan just unboxed it at the beginning of the month.

There may have been a pro in the east valley that changed hands, but don't know for sure.

So since it was released, I can only think of 3 that changed hands in AZ and just the one in the last twelve months.

#56 4 years ago

Did you offer $300? He'd be crazy not to take that.

#57 4 years ago

Mine went to a guy in Phoenix, had roughly 250 plays like new with all protectors for 5200. At that time NIB were 6300 March 2013. Used prices at that time when I sold it October 2013 was between 5k and 5500.

3 weeks later
#58 4 years ago

I just found my NIB Luci sitting in stock. I love the game and the Art Work on it. Personally this is a buy and never sell for me. Great layout, music and call outs. Love the color change led. I have 13 pinball machines at home and 4 on route. I can tell you all of them would be sold to keep this one.

#59 4 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

shitty games like TF and Avatard

LOL

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Other
...redshiftLED
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Lehigh Valley, PA
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
6,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, NY
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 50.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 24.95
Playfield - Decals
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside