New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 225664)

AC/DC Pinball Question

By MEuRaH

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by smassa
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider meurah.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

I'm going to a pingolf tournament tonight. One of the objectives of this tournament is to score 13 million on AC/DC. Does anybody who knows this machine inside and out have a good idea of how to achieve 13 million the quickest/easiest?

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Pick rock and roll train, backhand the left ramp six times, shoot right ramp, jam MB begins, and you're probably set

This is the strategy I ended up going with. Everyone suggested Jam multiball and that was on my radar so I'm glad it was confirmed. I needed to hit ramps anyway so this is what I did. And yes, back-handing the left ramp continuously was a solid plus. I posted down the middle on ball one but completed the goal on ball 2.

Thanks guys!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Minnetrista, MN
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider meurah.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside