(Topic ID: 219844)

AC/DC Free Play Jukebox Still Working?

By zpinman370

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Hi All,
    Is the AC/DC jukebox still working on free play with latest code update? You used to be able to hold the flipper buttons in and it came on. Now when I do this it asks if I want competition mode . Any insight would be appreciated

#2 5 years ago

ok I got the jukebox working but does not have the live versions anymore_ is there a new way to switch to the FM live version??

#3 5 years ago

I believe if I have a song on and push the lockdown button it switches to live

#4 5 years ago

thx that is the ticket- I need to play this game more as I must have forgot that lol

#5 5 years ago

So how do you get to jukebox? Push and hold both flippers ... when?

#6 5 years ago

ok now that I have been enlightened you need to be on free play go into adjustments to then feature adjustments then go to feature adjustment 116 - easiest to hit the volume - and go backwards to #116 and set to radio once done hold right flipper and hit left flipper the radio will pop up. And as from previous help by yzfguy you hit the Fire button to switch from FM (studio) to AM (live songs)

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ac-dc-free-play-jukebox-still-working and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.