(Topic ID: 31881)

AC DC BIB LE. Curious if anyone wants to trade - UPDATE - Keeping it.

By coasterguy

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 50 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by coasterguy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0005.jpg
photo.jpg
photo.JPG

#1 11 years ago

Before I open up this BIB LE today I am still a little torn if I really need the LE again. So, I may be tempted to trade someone for their Premium NIB, or extremely clean HUO and cash. If not, I am just going to open it later today and move it in. So pm me if you think you may want to. Can't decide.

#2 11 years ago

BIB is the best looking one out of all of them. Bring it in and play.

#3 11 years ago

Most BIB owners are pretty darn happy! I saw them at the Texas Pinball Festival and must say they look sweet!

I'm a premium owner and really like it. You won't be disappointed.

#4 11 years ago

That was quite a few pm's fast. I know I should just open it already. I get it, I get it.

#5 11 years ago

To me, it would just depend on how tight I was on cash at the moment, plain and simple.

Good luck, either way you will have a fun game!

#6 11 years ago

No way i would ever trade away my BIBLE! That's Blasphemy right there!

#7 11 years ago

Didn't you just sell an AC/DC LE?

#8 11 years ago

I'd keep the BIBLE, but either one is a great pin...!

#9 11 years ago

I would trade BIB for a AC DC premium with the non foggy lower playfield. It looks a lot better.

#10 11 years ago

Let us know just how "foggy" your window is.

#11 11 years ago

If money was no object, I'd keep the BIBLE, buy a new run Premium, swap the playfields, and then sell the premium. That way you have a BIBLE with a clear window already installed.

#12 11 years ago

Anyone else just lose all of their pinside mail? I did so resend any Pm's please.

#13 11 years ago

Still sealed so I don't know about the window. It's #291.
Messages just appeared again. Weird, I responded.

#14 11 years ago

How about an Avatar LE, Farfalla, and $250 cash?

#15 11 years ago

Lmao!!!!!! Gweem u funny.

#16 11 years ago

Is it smart to open enough to see the window?

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Is it smart to open enough to see the window?

I wouldn't open it. Once you do, it's technically not NIB. Anyone who is willing to pay what a NIB BIBLE goes for knows what the deal is.

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

If money was no object, I'd keep the BIBLE, buy a new run Premium, swap the playfields, and then sell the premium. That way you have a BIBLE with a clear window already installed.

This sounds like an excellent plan. My only concern is do the BIBLE playfields have anything unique only to them? Like signatures, plastics, etc?

Marcus

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

This sounds like an excellent plan. My only concern is do the BIBLE playfields have anything unique only to them? Like signatures, plastics, etc?
Marcus

It does have SR's autograph, but most collectors wouldn't care about whether this was there or not IMO. I'd take the clear window over the autograph any day.

#20 11 years ago

Im not opening it unless I keep it. Yes they are signed by SR

#21 11 years ago

I responded to a few pm's. Gonna check back later before I decide.

#22 11 years ago

Any one know how new of a machine you have to buy to get the clear playfield?
November run?

#23 11 years ago

My BIB-LE window has very little haze to it as with a lot of the BIB-LE machines. Considered this trade myself upon initial purchase, however, I couldn't be happier. Keep the BIB!!!

p

#24 11 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Any one know how new of a machine you have to buy to get the clear playfield?
November run?

My premium was dated september and had a clear window

I would take the premium over the Bib if the money offered was enough but i like also the red more as black. My choice of le would have been Ltbr

#25 11 years ago

PM's answered. Not sure yet. May have to sleep on it.

#26 11 years ago

CG, if money is not an issue, keep the BIB... Assuming this game you will actually keep...lol

My biggest pin mistake EVER, was selling mine NIB, when it turned out that was totaly unnessecary ....

BIB is a nicer experience all the way around, just on the art package alone...

#27 11 years ago

Yeah, I'm gonna look at my budget again and see what needs to happen. I was not expecting to order Avengers. I did.

#28 11 years ago

Same here, ordered Avengers...didn't think it would be shipping so soon. Love my ACDC BIB, keep it!

#29 11 years ago

Your one of the lucky ones that even has BIB..

Reguardless what you paid, its worth it...

BIB, Hulk ( assuming it is what we think it will be)...

would be the 2 to make permanent residents of...

I like the Premium as i am getting one of those as well, but there is no substitute for BIB...

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

How about an Avatar LE, Farfalla, and $250 cash?

you'll be sorry. Farfalla is an awesome game.

#31 11 years ago

#32 11 years ago

Damn it. My Bully chewed the box open. Guess I'm keeping it. Just waiting for help to get it in the house.

photo.JPGphoto.JPG

#33 11 years ago

English BDG's RULE !

If i was to have a dog that would be the one...

Not your dog of course, cause he's yours...

But one just like him... or her ?

Glad you and the little dude or dudett unwrapped it. !

#34 11 years ago

That would be Luna. She's a good girl. She like sleeping under pins while they are being played. Her older brother did to. But, I lost him a few months ago.

// Error: Image 56940 not found //

#35 11 years ago

Dam those Bullys glad he made the disicion for you, BIB LE is the best of a great bunch.

#36 11 years ago

TOM & TAF Bullies

photo.jpgphoto.jpg

#37 11 years ago

Congrats on opening it! I had a premium, sold it and tried to find a BIBLE or LTBR, then decided to just get another Premium once I couldn't find one for a decent price (I had a few deals in the works and came oh so close!). The funny thing was this.. the new code was released after I sold my first premium and the price bumped up a little once everyone saw how awesome it was

#38 11 years ago

I had the LTBR and sold it to fund AFM. I missed it though. It's a keeper. YES I AM GOING TO KEEP THIS ONE! LMAO.....

#39 11 years ago

You got a pair..thats even better... AWESOME ...

Just dont feed em baked beans, the farts are bad enough w/bullies as it is... LOL

#40 11 years ago

Glad I kept guys. Thanks. It rocks and I'm glad to have it back.

#41 11 years ago

Hey CG, I love the premium, but if I had the chance I would have gone for the BIB. Love the bulldogs! Sorry to hear you lost one. Luna has good taste in pins!!! My best pal is their cousin the boxer her pic is my avatar. She is spoiled rotten but is better then most people I know. Enjoy the pin!!! Glad to hear your keeping this one.

#42 11 years ago

Updating code now and looking for custom cards to print. PDI glass on and it looks good.

#43 11 years ago

Playing now!

IMG_0005.jpgIMG_0005.jpg

#44 11 years ago

It's a keeper CG, sorry to hear about your dog. Have fun!

#45 11 years ago

Thanks. Yes, Cooper died accidentally the last weekend in August. It has been rough. He was so good he is STILL in the top 20 bulldogs in the country though he will soon get bumped once the others pass up his points total. He was still invited to Eukanuba and West Minster this year to compete. That was very hard mail to open up. Things happen and we don't always know why. Luna is REALLY spoiled now.
Cooper is under TAF. He loved laying there even if I was working on it.

#46 11 years ago

So how does the lower playfield window compare to the one on your LTBR?

#47 11 years ago

So it's been a few days how you liking your new LE? I freaking love this game, made like ten shots in a row last night I think Steve Ritchie liked me for half a second. Doubt I would sell this one ever.

#48 11 years ago

It's amazing. I owned ltbr le before and sold it. I'm happy again

#49 11 years ago

JJP should do a Bullie Pin.

#50 11 years ago

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
Displays
Retrocity
Displays

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ac-dc-bib-le-curious-if-anyone-wants-to-trade-their-premium and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.