(Topic ID: 230132)

ABT Junior Deuty Sheriff

By popperette

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9BCE6E5B-9643-4FE9-8B0C-2675E73784C5 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    47237273-F561-461A-AAC1-7A93751F6C8B (resized).jpeg
    B124DF84-AD09-4E78-983F-0208FDE4BFF7 (resized).jpeg
    C081CC36-2F21-4D70-ABDE-875941147117 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Oldgoat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 5 years ago

As luck would have it, I was surfing through the trade stimulator listings on e-bay and they have an ABT gun operated via coin slot (I have an old ABT challenger, but they operate off of a penny inserted in the side of the gun as opposed to a coil slot):
    ebay.com link: ABT Penny Arcade Shooting Gallery Pistol

Looks like you will be able to tell which, if any, parts are missing.

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from popperette:

Didn’t help. I would need to see the same machine. Thanks again.

That is strange. I believe the gun is essentially the same across all the ABT products in as much as you pull the rod on the front of the gun, below the barrel, to reset it. With the Challenger the penny only serves to unlock it. The level on the side is what pulls back the rod on the challenger. Looking at the e-bay picks, it is the coin slot that does it, specifically, the stroke back out. Pushing in the coin slot causes it to unlock and pulling it back out pulls that rod to reset the game. When you remove the gun can you grab that piece and pull it out to reset?

Here is a pic of the gun, with the hook shown:
    http://www.crowriver.com/pics/pl2.jpg

Crow river has lots of pics and parts so you may want to look through what they have

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Oldgoat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/abt-junior-deuty-sheriff-?tu=Oldgoat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.