(Topic ID: 137141)

Abracadabra refuses to play ball 5. (formerly "F" relay stuck on)

By Arcade

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Arcade
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingnine.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 4 years ago

Bingo! Finally got over here to look at it. The position 6 switch was slightly opening while in position 5. Now that works great! The next thing to tackle was the bad left flipper that had no power. First thing I checked was the EOS switch. It was wide open! I mean not even close lol. I adjusted it and and it didn't work so I was like like wtf? I readjusted and cleaned it this time and, Bam!, instant flipper!

#14 4 years ago

Yes, I was just about to mention the bonus and see you brought it up. I haven't even begun to look at it but the bonus is staying at 1000 and not progressing. I can't look at it tonight but I'll try to look at it tomorrow. Any ideas where to start would be greatly appreciated.

#23 4 years ago

Dirt, The pops are not activating by themselves. They only activate when struck. The problem is in that they are intermittent when scoring. Sometimes they score normally and sometimes they just pop and don't score. When I manually triggered them with my finger I've also noticed that once in a blue moon they will score repeatedly instead of just once like they should. I.E. 3,000 instead of 1,000 points.

#26 4 years ago

I'd bet a dime to a donut thats it. I saw that stepper yesterday and was thinking it might be worth looking at. It wasn't on our check list so I passed it by lol.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Machine - For Sale
Williamsfield, IL
$ 4.95
Apparel - Unisex
ULEKstore
$ 10.00
Apparel - Unisex
Lee's Parts
$ 999.00
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 89.99
$ 36.99
Playfield - Other
Pinball Stuff
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 4.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
$ 9,099.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 22.00
Electronics
nvram.weebly.com
$ 1.95
Various Novelties
Pinball Wheezer
$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 695.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingnine.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside