Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Abra_4-21-16_025_(resized).JPG
DSCN0920_(resized).JPG
DSCN0917_(resized).JPG
Abratoparch_001_(resized).JPG
#1 7 years ago

When the ball goes through the 3 and 4 top rollover lane it hits this white plastic type guide. Not sure if this is correct? Does your ACD look like mine under the bulls eye target?

Abratoparch_001_(resized).JPGAbratoparch_001_(resized).JPG

#2 7 years ago

It should be a one piece plastic throughout that area. Pinball Rescue has them, though a bit pricey.

#3 7 years ago

Yea an upper plastic and a lower plastic which you is missing.

#4 7 years ago

I didn't think to check pinball rescue at http://pinballrescue.net/Plastics_Abra_Ca_Dabra.html
I have the upper plastic and just removed it to take the picture.
Thanks

#5 7 years ago

Here are 2 pics of mine.
DSCN0917_(resized).JPGDSCN0917_(resized).JPG

DSCN0920_(resized).JPGDSCN0920_(resized).JPG

With that lower plastic the ball will travel much easier from below. Flipping the ball at the 2nd from top drop target can result in a rebounding ball to that angled part of the white plastic, the ball will continue up through that ball guide. For a few years I just had 2 rubber rings set up in that area. The rings have more friction and the ball will not shoot up through the lane. 2 of those 2 part plastic posts are required to mount both playfield plastics.

#6 7 years ago

These pictures tell the story. Just what I needed. Thanks

#7 7 years ago

I got the guide plastic from Pinball Rescue. It works great, but I did have to cut it back a quarter inch to keep it from hitting the target.

#8 7 years ago

I will take that into consideration. Really like the game play on this sensational player. I was really missing out on not having this game in my collection. Can't wait until I square away the top arch issues.

Abra_4-21-16_025_(resized).JPGAbra_4-21-16_025_(resized).JPG

#9 7 years ago

Yep.

Once you get that bottom plastic you will be set. Love me some ACD!

Ken

#10 7 years ago

Very nice game Vic, will have to show you how to play it

#11 7 years ago

Hey I have a spare for you...

#12 7 years ago

If you want to make it more difficult, put it on 5 balls. Much harder to beat on 5 balls, because you have to get both sides dropped before you can advance the bonus. Plus, you don't collect both 2 and 3 for getting either. I found it a bit too easy on 3 balls.

It is a great game, almost on par with Atlantis, and a great looking game too.

#13 7 years ago

Definitely plays better on five balls. Fun game, but my favorite wedge head is still Volley.

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Definitely plays better on five balls. Fun game, but my favorite wedge head is still Volley.

you don't hear that to often, but i am with you volley is a great game. if it had more mainstream art it would be a sought after title. most people don't give it a chance due to the art package

#15 7 years ago

I really like all campy art. Love those triple drop bank ricochet shots right back to the flipper.

*Bobby Riggs vs Billie Jean King

The battle of the sexes! I remember watching that as a kid, quite the spectacle.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Downingtown, PA
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

2,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Barnstable, MA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/abra-ca-dabratop-arch-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.