Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by ChilePin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Hi, Im having problems with my abra ca Dabra, when I press the start button the game reset properly but don't kick out the ball from the outhole. Looking the inside, when the game is reset the O relay (outhole relay) never energized. The outhole switch is ok.
If I manually move the ball from the outhole, the game move to ball one and I can play but only 10 point switch works. The bumpers, drop targets, and 1 to 4 rollover don't make any points.

Can someone help me?

Thanks a lot.

#2 9 years ago

You might need to trace that circuit that energizes the outhole relay, on the schematics. I have had that happen before and it's usually a dirty or mis-adjusted switch-esp. if it was working, and suddenly stopped.......Check the switch positions, and continuity if needed.

#3 9 years ago

is the tilt light lit?
check all the tilt switches

#4 9 years ago

Thank a lot! Now the outhole is working. What activated it is a normally closed switch on add bonus relay. I cleaned it and work.

The problem now is the 500 point relay is not working. I should follow the same path.

#5 9 years ago

Solved!! Now plays great. Thank to all

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Downingtown, PA
2,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Barnstable, MA
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/abra-ca-dabra-problem-with-outhole-relay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.