(Topic ID: 54230)

About to purchase AC/DC pro....Thoughts?

By pinsrus

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 67 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by royce6135
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image111.jpg
There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from pinsrus:

I'm actually waiting on the fellow pinsider that offered me his pro with mods. This deal is pending with one he's working on, so its a waiting game at the moment. But either way I will be acquiring a pro. Thanks guys

Awesome man! I got mine NIB about a month ago and I love it. I agree it is kinda plain NIB, but get some mods on the pin and its a totally different animal!

Here is mine after LEDs and armor off a premium. I lucked out and found a premium receiver at Marco!! I almost had a shiny red lockbar paper weight! // Error: Image 110546 not found // // Error: Image 110547 not found //

#52 10 years ago

Get a premium for sure
Money well spend

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Based on the fact that the pro is not a good game. In my opinion of course.

But the Premium is a good game? Please explain...

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from powerslave:

Go with pro much faster than the premium or LEI played with AC/DC LE yesterday and I was disapointed by the slow flow of the game,go with the pro,the game is ugly (cab,translite...) but the gameplay is one of the best that I ever seenPro is one of the game faster I ever seen after Viper night drivin and No Fear

I'm the opposite. The face on the lower playfield of the pro is just horrible. I'd save up for the premium.

#55 10 years ago

If you get acdc look up my site. you won't regret trying my headphone jack its great game for it.

Thanks,
Lorenzo
Pinnovators.com

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from myork82:

Awesome man! I got mine NIB about a month ago and I love it. I agree it is kinda plain NIB, but get some mods on the pin and its a totally different animal!
Here is mine after LEDs and armor off a premium. I lucked out and found a premium receiver at Marco!! I almost had a shiny red lockbar paper weight!

That train mod look great were did you pick it up and how did you wire up the light i need to get me one of those

#57 10 years ago

^^
Check out this thread for some tips on installation. All you really need to do is snip the z-connector, splice an alligator clip, and clip to the GI in the backbox. 5 minutes tops.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pro-train-2

Pinballlife carries the train. $54.

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=2880

#58 10 years ago

This is the second thread I've seen with your spam in it, makes me not want to buy or support your product.

Quoted from lllvjr:

If you get acdc look up my site. you won't regret trying my headphone jack its great game for it.

Thanks,
Lorenzo
Pinnovators.com

#59 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

This is the second thread I've seen with your spam in it, makes me not want to buy or support your product.

Really? Your posts seem like spam to me.

#60 10 years ago

I love my AC/DC Pro...it's a great game. I'm sure you'll enjoy yours when you get it also.

#61 10 years ago

loves mine too

#62 10 years ago

I love Acdc Pro. I doesn't get old. One more game, Steve Ritchie flow and Lyman rules genius. VIP pass. Stacks combos and 12 different song modes. Fast and addicting.

Let the pinnovators promote his cool headphone jack

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from plowpusher:

That train mod look great were did you pick it up and how did you wire up the light i need to get me one of those

I just cut the connector off and soldered the wires to the nearest 44 gi socket. Super easy. Hardest thing is getting the ramp off to mount it.

#64 10 years ago

Save your money and buy a Metallica-way better-the art is off the chart-IMO

#65 10 years ago

Yes bell mod Train and add Dirty deeds song= very fun AC/DC Pro.
We really like ours no regrets.

#66 10 years ago
Quoted from pinsrus:

Have an opportunity to pick up ac/DC pro for $4100 and about 5 hours of driving is it worth it? Seller says it looks like its out of the box. He purchased the Le after the pro so has no need for it. Opinions are appreciated, thanks guys.

Don't do it! Save up for a Premium.

#67 10 years ago

Pro in the long term will be nice. look at it this way we have no idea how that plastic will bend in the middle

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

16,500 (Firm)
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 29.95
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 12.95
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/about-to-purchase-acdc-prothoughts/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.