(Topic ID: 211305)

About to pickup my first pin and have a few dumb questions...

By Pinless

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 48 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by wayout440
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 6 years ago

I can live without removing the balls frankly. I’ve had to move dozens of games or had them delivered to me with balls still inside and as far as I can tell it’s never resulted in damage. It’s a big pain in the ass to drill you just want to haul this game out. If front door key is missing I’ll just grin and bare it unless it’s HUO or something, and it usually
    Ain’t.

The bare minimum here is you need the 5/16 Allen key so you can fold the head down and a socket set 5/8 for the leg bold. Bring one. You can never count on the seller to have any of this stuff.

Bring a pair of pliers or adjustable rent. You never know if this game will have the wrong size leg bolts.

You just want to get this game out.

So bare minimum here for a maverick-

5/16 backbox Allen key

Adjustable wrench

Strap or plastic wrap to secure head

Piece of cardboard to put between glass and head when you fold over and secure.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/about-to-pickup-my-first-pin-and-have-a-few-dumb-questions?tu=crazylevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.