Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images_5.jpg
    images_3.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider collin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#4 6 years ago

Someone used the confederate flag as trollbait, trying to get people riled up over nothing? I'm SHOCKED!

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinthetic:

Even the moderators cower to the PC crowd. Very sad.

Are you fucking KIDDING? Did you manage to read the first post, wherein TigerLaw CLEARLY outs that poster as a liar, and a duplicate /trolling account?

Reading comprehension > you

#12 6 years ago

PAINFULLY OBVIOUS duplicate account reported.

Choice of verbiage makes it pretty obvious who this likely is, too.

#17 6 years ago

Keep talking, you piece of human garbage.

You're just taking step after step towards an IP ban.

#19 6 years ago

Furthermore, I'll put my tongue in any ass I want, with or without your approval!

#27 6 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

your tears apparently blurred your vision while reading this part:

Well said, but you probably should've punctuated your sentence by calling him "Glenn Beck."

#33 6 years ago
    Quoted from TxJay:

LOL, probably touched a nerve with that liberal moron part, sorry about that.

It's not that easy to offend me, cupcake.

A big-name "newsman" who can't talk about 'how much he loves this country' without bursting into tears is a bit funny, though, regardless of where he or I stand politically.

#36 6 years ago
    Quoted from TXCHAINSAW:

It appears i butthurt a lot of Pc people and made the mods look like idiots! All they can do is censor me as usual! That thread doesnt lie people.
    Most people are scared to say what needs to be said however there is a select few members here who are Pro-mods, who have there wangs so far up the mods backsides its hilarious! Hey how ya doin Colin?

Your desire to keep coming back for more makes it clear you're the one who is buttsore.

#39 6 years ago
    Quoted from hlazzer:

"we now have no choice but to moderate the use of the Rebel Flag as an Avatar"
    That's how. I don't care either way about a stupid flag. It's just the moderation choices that are bothersome. As was stated in another thread on this, Hitler is fine, but oh no a flag, gotta go.

Oh, another duplicate account.

Are you too much of a delicate little flower to use your main account to speak your views?

#59 6 years ago

Duplicate post from a duplicate account.

OH, THE IRONY.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider collin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside