E9lnYUU (resized).jpg
20160902_030341 (resized).jpg
IMG_4259 (resized).JPG
LOTR_O-R-C_Multipiers_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
CaptureKISS_(resized).JPG
Capture_(resized).JPG
whatcha-gonna-code_(resized).png
There are 1,019 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 21.
#251 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Huh? You're wrong.
Stern announced TWD pro and LE and said nothing of the premium, or even if there would be one. This forced people to buy the LE (from fear that there might not be a premium). Stern was sneaky and underhanded with the release of TWD premium, they never even said there would be one if there was demand (but this was implied by back channel or inside information). So it was not known at the beginning that you could sit back and wait a year for the premium (you could, but it was not stated at the beginning). Jared says if you don't like it wait for the code to be finished but the LE (especially when there is no premium) is used to force people to buy incomplete code.
twd.gif

What's worse? That or announcing different LEs after people have paid for a previous "LE"?

PS: You may wanna go back and look at the final line in the feature matrix you posted.

#252 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

"forced"?
No one is forced to do anything.

Stern does a great job manipulating availability to drive blind purchases. I too no longer purchase Stern pins out of the gate, but I have to admit that its sometimes difficult to stick to my guns. Stern is very, very good at this game, but it does not build loyalty. Almost a love/hate relationship.

#253 8 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Do you think if they feel pressure, they will up it further? It's a business first and foremost.

Yep. And that was exactly my point.

Prior to real competitors they never even publically adressed the code 'situation'.

A little competitive pressure is good for everyone (and for pinball in general).

#254 8 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

What's worse? That or announcing different LEs after people have paid for a previous "LE"?
PS: You may wanna go back and look at the final line in the feature matrix you posted.

Maybe they'll get sued and go out of business like Pepsi is for making another 'limited edition' Pepsi perfect run!

#255 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

If someone put me on the spot, I may just say that Ripley's is my favorite Stern. Really enjoy it.
Who's Jack the programmer?

I think Jack Benson... https://www.linkedin.com/in/jfbenson?trk=seokp-title_posts_secondary_cluster_res_author_name but I really don't know the backstory other than he won PAPA 2014 C division and was lead on Woah Nellie...

#256 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

Maybe they'll get sued and go out of business like Pepsi is

Yeah.....Pepsi's going to go out of business over that.

#257 8 years ago

I can't believe some of what I'm reading. A lot of short memories around here.

Are we much better off today or 2 or 3 years ago?

How about the great F Ing pins they have pumped out during that time?

My only beef is I bought a TWDLE and was told by two distributors that Stern told them "no premiums this time".

Ok so I was going to buy TWDLE dream theme from Day one anyhow. Would I have waited and bought a premium if I knew they were making one? Maybe but not likely. But if the pin sucked I might be pissed

Be up front and honest, don't rely on some disclaimer at the bottom.

#258 8 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

This is just my opinion of course. But I feel stern is doing a much better job in recent years about addressing code updates. Are they perfect? No but they are doing a much better job.

Quoted from smassa:

If it takes a few months to get there id say it's worth the wait.

I agree it has gotten better and GOT is ahead of schedule compared to many other releases. I hope Stern stays committed to providing solid code for their pins. I don't mind waiting months for a game to get to a point where it feels like it has a complete rule set. It's in the six months to a year range in which I would say it is taking too long to get to buyers of these pins.

#259 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I can't believe some of what I'm reading. A lot of short memories around here.
Are we much better off today or 2 or 3 years ago?
How about the great F Ing pins they have pumped out during that time?
My only beef is I bought a TWDLE and was told by two distributors that Stern told them "no premiums this time".
Ok so I was going to buy TWDLE dream theme from Day one anyhow. Would I have waited and bought a premium if I knew they were making one? Maybe but not likely. But if the pin sucked I might be pissed
Be up front and honest, don't rely on some disclaimer at the bottom.

That's my point, people could hardly not wait for Met LE. if it had sucked an egg like WWE LE, I'm sure people would have been mad.

Fortunately, for STLE Stern made a good number, such that I was able to pass on buying the LE for several months. I was able to play the pro when it was out and there were still a lot of LEs around. (or the premium would have been fine too).

I just could care less about the limited-ness. I don't think Tron LE would be a worse game if it was unlimited numbers or if it had sold 1000 units instead of 400. Or AcDc BIBLE (etc..) Stern could have sold more of the higher money LEs on some games. But IMO Stern has a system that forced (not really forces you but makes it very hard to pass on an LE if you think it might be good but you don't want to wait a year for the code and then they might not be for sale any more).

#260 8 years ago

GoT had more polished code at release because it was under development over a year (408.5 days) longer than other back 2 back tables by the same designer. The dates are from press releases:

726 Day Difference
Star Trek - 9/12/2013
GoT - 9/8/2015

396 Day Difference -> GoT = 83.3% more time
Mustang - 12/5/2013
WWE - 1/5/2015

239 Day Difference -> GoT = 203.7% more time
TWD - 9/9/2014
Kiss - 5/6/2015

317.5 avg day difference

726 - 317.5 = 408.5 days (additional time GoT had compared to other pin releases)

#261 8 years ago
#262 8 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Yeah.....Pepsi's going to go out of business over that.

It's a joke. You'd have to read some of the hysterics over in the Pepsi perfect posts to fully comprehend.

#263 8 years ago

The timing of this post is incredibly confusing to me. Sure back in the #wheresthecode heydey, I would expect a post like this, but now I don't really get it.

As disrespectful as the #wheresthecode movement was in their tactics, they certainly had a point, and there as a point in time where you really had no idea if the code was going to be a turd or not on a new game. Sometime around after Metallica was released but before Lyman dropped the Met code bomb adding crank it up, it really seemed like a crapshoot on whether advertised features would ever be added, and whether games would have any more depth to them than could be discovered in a couple games of play.

At this point in time, Stern has really turned it around. Met went from a subpar game to pretty great, Mustang was severely improved, TWD was rescued, and GoT was released in the best shape of any recent Stern. KISS isn't amazing but is playable and in respectable shape for release code.

Jared just seems to lack a bit of PR instinct with this. At this point, the appropriate messaging is "yes, we admit, we didn't treat the home enthusiast(i.e. code) seriously in the past, but we have made great strides in recent history, as you can see, and will do our best to keep this level of quality or better in the future."

What Jared did, a) not admitting that at some point the code quality had gotten way way out of hand, and b) not pointing out how it's in pretty great shape now to the point where it's hard to complain much outside of a couple of old releases, just seem to be flat out PR mistakes.

#264 8 years ago

Sometimes it's easy to focus on the negative things especially on a forum like this. Overall this thread is a positive thing it demonstrates that Stern knows we care about the code on our pins and are dedicated to updating/finishing code on all their new releases. I'm glad Stern is making an effort not only to put out awesome code but also communicate with the community to let us know that it's important to them because they know it's important to us.

#265 8 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Sometimes it's easy to focus on the negative things especially on a forum like this. Overall this thread is a positive thing it demonstrates that Stern knows we care about the code on our pins and are dedicated to updating/finishing code on all their new releases. I'm glad Stern is making an effort not only to put out awesome code but also communicate with the community to let us know that it's important to them because they know it's important to us.

Agreed. I do think it's legit to have issues, like the Avengers bugs. But we can't ask for more communication, and then when we get it bitch at the messenger.

In my job I deal with our audience directly on a daily basis. When people ask me to add new features I can honestly say I'm much more open minded when they're respectful. When you're a constant dick to me, I won't lie, I start to tune you out.

If you want Stern to change, then engage them in a dialogue. Encourage them, don't bitch at them.

#266 8 years ago

I would love to know what and when they are working on code, because it may cause some people to sell of machines. Some have sold their KISS because there have been no updates, but may have kept them knowing code was coming down the line. I think its the secrecy that upsets people the most, being in the dark about if/when something is coming.

#267 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Agreed. I do think it's legit to have issues, like the Avengers bugs. But we can't ask for more communication, and then when we get it bitch at the messenger.
In my job I deal with our audience directly on a daily basis. When people ask me to add new features I can honestly say I'm much more open minded when they're respectful. When you're a constant dick to me, I won't lie, I start to tune you out.
If you want Stern to change, then engage them in a dialogue. Encourage them, don't bitch at them.

How do you engage with a company that won't engage with you? Criticism will get you banned from their FB page and their presence on Pinside is Jared, and this thread is a perfect example of how not to use social media.

#268 8 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

If Kiss had code like Metallica or AC/DC it would probably be in my house already. Tons of potential in that game.

Comparing MET to KISS is like comparing a spiderweb to a single piece of thread that goes only from one point to another. KISS is very one dimensional in the design of its rules. 3/4 of the current game features are awarded randomly from from the backstage pass. For the skilled player this doesn't present much challenge - unless you put a cliffy on the scoop and then shooting the scoop becomes the challenge I can't wait to see the next update and where the code is going. They have to really get past the .01 increment stage!

Rob

#269 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

How do you engage with a company that won't engage with you? Criticism will get you banned from their FB page and their presence on Pinside is Jared, and this thread is a perfect example of how not to use social media.

I was going to say the exact thing but whatever. I'm tired of talking about this. Yes Stern has improved but there is still plenty of room for improvement.

#270 8 years ago

I think Stern is doing a great job with updates and I am happy when a new one is released. I will tell you it has very little impact on the coin box. 90% of players are casual and choose a game based on theme. Pinball players will never understand that. I only did when I started operating them. Thanks Jarred and Stern!

#271 8 years ago
Quoted from pinworthy:

Having a ball stuck behind the ramp waiting for the ball search to trigger because the switch signal logic is missing isn't a sign of completed, or even well done, code. I believe it is a bug and yes it "needs" an update for that.

I don't believe that is a code "bug". When the switches are hit, the ramp raises as scene by repeated shots to the right orbit flowing through fine. It's more likely in your case, the switches are not registering on some shots causing the game to be unaware of this case. Doubt that could be solved without more switches. I own mustang. I've had the ball stuck behind the ramp for 15 seconds waiting on ball save maybe twice - ever. It hardly ever happens and definitely doesn't occur every day I play let alone every game. This is not a bug that needs an update.

#272 8 years ago
Quoted from policano:

I think Stern is doing a great job with updates and I am happy when a new one is released. I will tell you it has very little impact on the coin box. 90% of players are casual and choose a game based on theme. Pinball players will never understand that.

Perhaps it's different where you live but where I do a lot of pinheads play location games and even have leagues on location. I'd argue that if the pinheads did not go out n play location pins in some locations there would be little use of actually routing pins there. Code does matter on location pins IMO.

#273 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Avengers is a legit beef. It has basic bugs, that have been there for years. The flasher bug is even fixed already. So I get that owners think it sucks to have that game sitting in limbo for so long. If Stern doesn't have an Avengers around to test on (are they still building that museum with all their games? Does that exist?) then just borrow one. Who wouldn't loan them their game for a couple weeks who was in the area? An Avengers update would be welcomed by lots of people.

Both Gomez and Jody has confirmed that a code is coming, havent they? For avengers I mean.

#274 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

In the case of Avengers, this has been done on multiple occasions. They have asked for a list of things we would like to see more than once. There is also an entire thread dedicated to fixes and suggestions. In the past I've been very polite and kindly asked to consider an Avengers update on Facebook and through email. In one ear, out the other. The reason why people "bitch at them now" is because they keep saying there will be an update and have done so over an extended period of time compared to other game updates.

Don't get me wrong, I am more than grateful for the code updates we have gotten in the past, especially for X-men. But don't string owners along, just say you have no plans to update the code. Instead they start a thread about how well they are doing now with code updates, while Avengers owners are still waiting. It's kind of insulting.

Now that I've said all this, I'm sure an update will be out before the end of the year. And I will gladly eat my words.

#275 8 years ago

I have purchased 4 NIB Stern machines over the last few years. All were purchased based on theme. Overall, despite taking awhile, I feel Stern has delivered on code.

Xmen LE code was brutal at release but eventually evolved into some pretty great code

Avengers LE code was solid at release but has only seen marginal improvement over time

Star Trek LE code was decent at release and has seen some very good code updates

Tron Rerun#3 code was very good at time of purchase. No clue on original release code.

I also have POTC, LOTR, TSPP, IM, SM, FG, and Monopoly. All these machines were purchased well after their initial release dates but the latest code is solid. My only minor gripe is on IM. No attract sounds and not a fan of the random extra ball award.

In summary, I think Stern delivers solid code (eventually). I just don't like the "stay tuned" or spin doctoring of the code release data (#releases/month). I don't think minor bug fixes should be considered (in this discussion) as code updates. My only advice to Stern would be to deliver solid code in a timely manner. If you cant deliver solid code within one year of release, you are doing it wrong.

#276 8 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Yes STERN clear your FB ban list

That sure would be nice. I am banned and now their posts don't show up in my newsfeed because I can't like their stuff.

I'm not even banned for making a bad comment on their page.

#277 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

No your bitching is a perfect example of how not to use SM

#278 8 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

yes,no bitching while playing Spiderman

#279 8 years ago

Ahh the good old days, XMLE code was so bad it was almost as if Stern wanted to see how bad they could make the game. At one point every shot would feature the same Wolverine callout. Stacking was mandatory and you couldn't figure out what the hell mode you were in. People were going back one or two code updates just so they didn't have to take a sledge hammer to the game.

Actually it's fun to go back, I can go back to the launch code and it's like a whole new game. The initial code was bad but playable in an odd way.

Now the XM code is good, but for a while this pin was as bad as any I've played. And I do think Stern hurt resale value permanently.

I do believe several games still need updates to fix bugs, and will always say Stern is being extra lazy by not fixing a few things as has been noted here on Pinside in various threads.

#280 8 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

Agenda? Please share my bitching?

#281 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Now the XM code is good, but for a while this pin was as bad as any I've played. And I do think Stern hurt resale value permanently.

Stern has no care or consideration of resale value. I used to be of the opinion that high resale values helped Stern. They could point to them and say "Hey, but quick or it might be the next IM". But then IMVE came out and gutted the resale prices of games. All non-LE games now that the possibility of a VE because Gary said there would be more. Did you see the downward pressure on games when that happened? Who wanted to get stuck paying $6.5k for a game that might be had the next week for $4.9k? Look at all the speculation threads on the next VE even though there have been exactly ONE of them. Fun times.

#282 8 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Stern has no care or consideration of resale value. I used to be of the opinion that high resale values helped Stern. They could point to them and say "Hey, but quick or it might be the next IM". But then IMVE came out and gutted the resale prices of games. All non-LE games now that the possibility of a VE because Gary said there would be more. Did you see the downward pressure on games when that happened? Who wanted to get stuck paying $6.5k for a game that might be had the next week for $4.9k? Look at all the speculation threads on the next VE even though there have been exactly ONE of them. Fun times.

Might not care about resale, but the should care if people are unhappy with WWE who may never buy another Stern game because they feel like they got ripped off.

I would not have bought STLE if Stern had left XM for dead.

#283 8 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

GoT had more polished code at release because it was under development over a year (408.5 days) longer than other back 2 back tables by the same designer. The dates are from press releases:
726 Day Difference
Star Trek - 9/12/2013
GoT - 9/8/2015
396 Day Difference -> GoT = 83.3% more time
Mustang - 12/5/2013
WWE - 1/5/2015
239 Day Difference -> GoT = 203.7% more time
TWD - 9/9/2014
Kiss - 5/6/2015
317.5 avg day difference
726 - 317.5 = 408.5 days (additional time GoT had compared to other pin releases)

The rules and "game" of GOT have not been worked on since Star Trek.

#284 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Stern pays more attention than you think. They're reading all these threads. Forget Facebook. It's a dumb way to reach anyone. It's a marketing tool, they just want excited comments.

#285 8 years ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

The rules and "game" of GOT have not been worked on since Star Trek.

Huh? They were programming it the entire weekend before the game play reveal on Dead_Flip.

#286 8 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Instead of buying NIB, I now wait until games are finished code wise.
TWD is getting better and better, but still waiting until finished.
KISS - code was pretty basic - no chance of buying that.
ACDC - waiting for inserts that do nothing to do something!
No more buying games with incomplete code. Been there, done that, got the T shirt and lost my shirt

So, by the end of the week you will be buying TWD ... Excellent choice !!!

#287 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Stern pays more attention than you think. They're reading all these threads. Forget Facebook. It's a dumb way to reach anyone. It's a marketing tool, they just want excited comments.

Facebook is a great way to engage with customers. Most companies using real social media departments understand this and utilize aspects of social media to not only engage with customers but help control the message through that direct engagement. Just banning people from a platform like FB is just a shallow way to approach issues brought up by customers.

I'm not going to argue the merits of FB with people that don't like it but I am intimately aware of the way some fortune 500 companies are using it as their direct link to their customers.

Stern's code development at the time of game release has been consistent for as long as I can remember. Early purchasers of NIB games should know by now that the code is going to be developed as the game sits in their house or location. I think they have done a decent job of creating nice, nuanced rulesets and outside of a couple of titles they have been consistently supporting them with timely code updates. Now that said, there communication with their customers can be better and hopefully this is what Jared is alluding to. I've seen several purchasers of NIB games have that experience tarnished by lack of timely code updates and/or the lack of information as to when updates would be made. That is on them though, as it is nothing new and if you are impatient and can't wait a year or two for the code to be finished you are better off not buying NIB at initial release.

#288 8 years ago

Does anyone know why Stern doesn't develop their pins with a digital representation in visual pinball/etc? It seems like they could front-load a lot of their software development with a platform like this, and not get stuck in this situation of wanting to start selling the second the physical component is done regardless of the software state. Perhaps the pinball arcade partnership will allow this, but not sure if Stern has the vision/priorities to take advantage of it.

#289 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Stern pays more attention than you think. They're reading all these threads.

Yeah they are. I got banned from their FB for a post I made on Pinside.

#290 8 years ago

Perhaps it's different where you live but where I do a lot of pinheads play location games and even have leagues on location. I'd argue that if the pinheads did not go out n play location pins in some locations there would be little use of actually routing pins there. Code does matter on location pins IMO.

He has that here. He runs leagues year round, holds events and a lot of good players play at his location. What he is saying is that the good players and pinheads don't pay the bills. I can go in there and play the newest games for hours on a couple bucks. If he catered to players like me primarily he would be broke. Sure code matters to a certain extent, but the players are going to play regardless because they love pinball. It's the kids who walk up, put a dollar in TWD and play for 45 seconds that pay the bills for him and they don't know if the code is v.09 or v.90.

#291 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Facebook is a great way to engage with customers. Most companies using real social media departments understand this and utilize aspects of social media to not only engage with customers but help control the message through that direct engagement. Just banning people from a platform like FB is just a shallow way to approach issues brought up by customers.

Sure, agreed. But they're not using it that way, and so it goes. I don't lose sleep worrying about their social media strategy.

Quoted from TaylorVA:

I'm not going to argue the merits of FB with people that don't like it but I am intimately aware of the way some fortune 500 companies are using it as their direct link to their customers.

I use Facebook, and it's part of our social media at Ars Technica. We engage with people there, on Twitter, in our own forums, through email, etc.

Do it however you like, there are lots of approaches, and Facebook is only one. I'll refrain from names, but there are two active pinball manufacturers who's company owners post directly here on Pinside, interacting with their core customer base. Works out pretty well for them as far as I can tell.

Given the reaction to Jody on the Twitch feeds here I'm pretty sure he's not the person anyone is dying to talk to, but Jared being here is a start.

#292 8 years ago
Quoted from johnnyfive:

Does anyone know why Stern doesn't develop their pins with a digital representation in visual pinball/etc?

They do, trust me. The main issue is they keep very short development timelines and something always suffers.

#293 8 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

If he catered to players like me primarily he would be broke. Sure code matters to a certain extent, but the players are going to play regardless because they love pinball.

I don't buy it man. If serious pinballers did not play his or location machines operators would see a noticeable loss in profit. No real way to prove either view point so I guess we'd just be talking in circles. I respect everyone's opinions even if I disagree though.

#294 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Sure, agreed. But they're not using it that way, and so it goes. I don't lose sleep worrying about their social media strategy.

I use Facebook, and it's part of our social media at Ars Technica. We engage with people there, on Twitter, in our own forums, through email, etc.
Do it however you like, there are lots of approaches, and Facebook is only one. I'll refrain from names, but there are two active pinball manufacturers who's company owners post directly here on Pinside, interacting with their core customer base. Works out pretty well for them as far as I can tell.
Given the reaction to Jody on the Twitch feeds here I'm pretty sure he's not the person anyone is dying to talk to, but Jared being here is a start.

But Jared is not "here." He post a seemingly scripted post and then turtles away. Maybe that's Sterns approach, drive the stick into the ant mound and then sit back and watch what happens. I don't know their thinking, nor will I lose sleep over it.

#295 8 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Did anyone grab that download before it was taken down?

once it's been released to the 'net, it will always available *somewhere*

#296 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I count 3. The one in the middle (geographically) of the other 2 isn't quite as polished, but still chimes in from time to time.

#297 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

But Jared is not "here." He post a seemingly scripted post and then turtles away. Maybe that's Sterns approach, drive the stick into the ant mound and then sit back and watch what happens. I don't know their thinking, nor will I lose sleep over it.

I don't see Stern losing sleep over one that has not bought a Stern NIB in over 10 years

#298 8 years ago

I don't buy it man.

every location is different but by and large pinball on location takes both the regulars and the casuals in order to make it even remotely feasible.

It is like the bar that needs the guys whom have their butt worn into a specific seat and the casuals who come out for a drink every once in a while. Most bars/ pinball needs some of both, but if you cater to only the player you will not make it.

#299 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Most bars/ pinball needs some of both, but if you cater to only the player you will not make it.

I agree. What I disagreed with is that pinball fans don't play on location and code did not matter. If I think code stinks on a certain pin I will not spend a dime on it in the wild. So while code will encourage pinball addicts to pay to play or even buy the pin I don't think having good code will deter a casual player from playing. What I was getting at is having solid code on pins even in the wild can only help and not hurt.

#300 8 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

I don't see Stern losing sleep over one that has not bought a Stern NIB in over 10 years

telling, isn't it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,019 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 21.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/about-stern-and-commitment-to-code-releases/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.