(Topic ID: 60118)

?? about IFPA points awarded for PAPA

By Whysnow

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider caylegeorge.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 10 years ago

We don't get to choose which results to include and which results to toss out. Perhaps next time don't jump divisions.

Quoted from Whysnow:

So is there a way to just entirely exclude my PAPA performance form my algorithm?
    I just played in B for the hell of it after realizing that I was not going to qualify in C. Basically, I wanted to see if luck could help me out/ how badly I would do/ toss up my remaining tickets on B just to see how the games played. Since I like running events I looked at it as an experiement/ scientific observation...
    I would have never done that if I knew it would blast my IFPA rating.
    In other words my logic is, if I did not even have the chance of getting ANY IFPA points awarded from PAPA then why should it negatively impact my personal rating?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider caylegeorge.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/about-ifpa-points-awarded-for-papa?tu=caylegeorge and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.