DSC01909 (resized).JPG
DSC01905 (resized).JPG
DSC01910 (resized).JPG
DSC01904 (resized).JPG
DSC01903 (resized).JPG
C2C1364B-C837-4FE5-99FF-C8D8BD6E4A41 (resized).jpeg
oh my lord.gif
I like to party.. (resized).jpg
There are 808 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 17.
#751 77 days ago

They need to get a game out to a good streamer, that's usually best way to show off the games fully nowadays, not these horrible hype vids that show nothing. PB needs to just hook a streamer up with a pin to get the ball going

#752 76 days ago

I did have the thought of I may just want to wait until this game is made into a virtual table and save 10k? The layout looks basic and I do think the geometry will work for a virtual version. The sound system on my virtual blows away any traditional manufacturers sound system and really cranks. Let's get to work

#753 74 days ago

Coming back here after seeing that John Wick won’t have guns on it.

#754 74 days ago
Quoted from Rodgy_beats:

Coming back here after seeing that John Wick won’t have guns on it

I joked with the wife yesterday when I told her-I can't believe I am more interested in ABBA than a new Stern WICK?

#755 74 days ago

My only thought is that if they had leaned towards the Mamma Mia theme they could have done “Who is the Father Multiball”

#756 73 days ago

#757 68 days ago

What happened to this game??

#758 68 days ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Man the hype for this title is like watching paint dry on a wall
I thought there would be more interest?

You're seeing it right now. Game announced, then nothing to back it up for a long time. They designed what, Queen, and I bet only a fraction if people here have played it.
Gotta have something to show people.

#759 68 days ago

After seeing what’s going on their queen
I’m going to hold of on this one till it’s out for a year at least

#760 65 days ago

Nothing to see here folks-just keep watching

watching paint dry (resized).jpgwatching paint dry (resized).jpgwatching..gifwatching..gif
#761 65 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

You're seeing it right now. Game announced, then nothing to back it up for a long time. They designed what, Queen, and I bet only a fraction if people here have played it.
Gotta have something to show people.

I got one ball on a Queen at the Louisville show before the game crashed. I was having a decent ball and a bit fun, so I was bummed.

#762 65 days ago

Abbacadabra the hype is gone.

#764 65 days ago

They should load it on YouTube so incsn actually deal with the video

#765 64 days ago

This song may be too slow for pinball. Songs that take minutes to get going seem drab-reminds me of Stairway to Heaven and all the pinsiders who think it should of been a song in a pinball machine-no too slow sorry.

#766 64 days ago
Quoted from stubborngamer:

Abbacadabra the hype is gone.

And "just like that", another PB title is dead on "arrival".

#768 64 days ago
Quoted from pinmister:

This song may be too slow for pinball. Songs that take minutes to get going seem drab-reminds me of Stairway to Heaven and all the pinsiders who think it should of been a song in a pinball machine-no too slow sorry.

Would be a great game over play out.

#770 61 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Don't knowm how much that helps the cause

I thought I was an ABBA fan. But watching videos of this machine, I realize I might not be an ABBA fan after all.

#771 61 days ago

Flip N Out Pinball Presents
An Interview With Pinball Brothers' CEO Daniel Jansson (2024)

Host: Joel Engelberth
Special Guest: Daniel Jansson, CEO of Pinball Brothers

Thanks again to Daniel Jansson and Pinball Brothers for the time and passion not only for pinball, but for the pinball community.

Purchase your next Pinball Brothers pinball machine from Flip N Out Pinball!
Flipnoutpinball.com
[email protected]

#772 60 days ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Flip N Out Pinball Presents
An Interview With Pinball Brothers' CEO Daniel Jansson (2024)
Special Guest: Daniel Jansson, CEO of Pinball Brothers
Thanks again to Daniel Jansson and Pinball Brothers for the time and passion not only for pinball, but for the pinball community.
Purchase your next Pinball Brothers pinball machine from Flip N Out Pinball!
Flipnoutpinball.com
[email protected]

About 23 minutes in before they actually start talking about Abba. People in the States have to wait until July at least to play it.

Sounded like they don't currently have the Queen license? Or weren't sure if they wanted to keep selling it. Was a bit unclear as they were talking about MAYBE getting an extension.

#773 60 days ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I really enjoy Joel's interviews and I like his demeanor and respectful commentary-seems like a class act. Thanks for the in depth information and a lot of questions did get answered.

Couple things I took from the interview was the feeling of collaboration from the team. When asked who is responsible for what in ABBA design, etc. the reply was it was a team collaboration. I appreciate the fact that many were involved and that he said it was more of a team effort. This rings true nowadays where many are not recognized for their efforts and it really does take a team to accomplish everything.

Games being made in Italy with partnership is also interesting(makes me want to take a trip to Italy to check it out). Having a US representative is reassuring if any questions need to be answered or there are issues that need to be addressed. I also liked the reference to Medieval Madness ramp configuration and some of the shared elements. The skill shot with magnet ramp sounds fun to me. Wondering about the depth of the code and how fun it will be to create Abbatars and searching for medallion. It could add another dimension that adds the depth needed for a music pinball. Would like to find out more about this razorback system and it's serviceability long term. Looking forward to having another pinball manufacturer in Europe to help grow the hobby. Now it just looks like we have months to wait to flip it when they finally land in the US. I am really excited to flip this one

-Thanks again for the great interview

#774 60 days ago
Quoted from stubborngamer:

About 23 minutes in before they actually start talking about Abba. People in the States have to wait until July at least to play it.
Sounded like they don't currently have the Queen license? Or weren't sure if they wanted to keep selling it. Was a bit unclear as they were talking about MAYBE getting an extension.

I interpreted that discussion in a totally different way. Had a tough time getting it out quickly due to Covid and supply chain. Because of that we are nearing the end of the initial license window. Typically 2-3 years. He specifically said there is a bit more to come in terms of code on Queen and they are deciding if they want to renew/extend license to build more games. Seemed pretty concise to me.

#775 56 days ago

Do you have a plan?

1 week later
#776 47 days ago

Congratulations are in order for ABBA

Legendary Abba Receive Knighthoods from Swedish Monarch at Royal Palace
abba-3-kungahuset-se (resized).jpgabba-3-kungahuset-se (resized).jpg

#777 46 days ago

I can't understand why there is so little after launch marketing, videos, matchrules, pre-send to distributors etc. from PB about the new ABBA pinball machine. Do they have anyone with marketing experience on board?

#778 46 days ago
Quoted from Disruptor71:

I can't understand why there is so little after launch marketing, videos, matchrules, pre-send to distributors etc. from PB about the new ABBA pinball machine. Do they have anyone with marketing experience on board?

Even their only costumer ponmister seems over it

#779 46 days ago

No not over it-just in a wait and see mode-not much to see

I was hot to trot for JAWS and now I am on the fence if I like it or love it and really want to own it. I was hot to trot on Looney Tunes and then I played it and did not care for it and now do not want it. WICK did zero for me and the talk of Metallica vault does nothing as well. So here I am lurking in the ABBA thread hoping to find a glimpse of goodness. In all seriousness I am still interested in ABBA and it is on my radar.

#780 46 days ago
Quoted from pinmister:

...Looney Tunes and then I played it and did not care for it and now do not want it.

Sounds like a standard Spooky

#781 46 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Sounds like a standard Spooky

Halloween kicks ass

Love my TNA

#782 46 days ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Halloween kicks ass
Love my TNA

Love my Scooby.

#783 40 days ago

One of my favorite songs to play to on my virtual(has a great beat)...

#784 40 days ago

Yeah great song and love it, too.

Will be interesting to see if first machines will be shipped in June as announced

#785 39 days ago

Highly doubt a June or August ship date. Basically no word from PB and I think even Zach Meny has backtracked to saying possibly August. I’m sure I’m near the front of the line for US orders because who else even knows about this pin??? I guess it’s better to wait to advertise until it’s ready to go.

#786 39 days ago

Pinball Brothers just posted this on their facebook account:

ABBA production line is in full swing!
Exciting news:
Two new songs added to the game playlist:
- "Fernando"
- "The Name of the Game"
Stay tuned for more ABBA updates this Friday!

#787 33 days ago

This picture I saw on their website
Not look too good

It’s all in the details

Hope they fix this

IMG_9906 (resized).jpegIMG_9906 (resized).jpeg
#788 33 days ago
Quoted from rvdv:

This picture I saw on their website
Not look too good
It’s all in the details
Hope they fix this
[quoted image]

I can’t remember for which pin but I remember seeing something similar in a jersey jack ad recently.

#789 33 days ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Hope they fix this

Meh no biggie-give me a pair of needle nose pliers and 10 seconds to fix it

#790 33 days ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Meh no biggie-give me a pair of needle nose pliers and 10 seconds to fix it

Left target is touching the rubber on the post
There is not enough room to space them out

It’s just not a picture like this I would post for promoting a new game

#791 33 days ago

Because ABBA sucks.

Quoted from Disruptor71:

I can't understand why there is so little after launch marketing, videos, matchrules, pre-send to distributors etc. from PB about the new ABBA pinball machine.

#792 33 days ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Because ABBA sucks

And you've played the game? Where?

#793 32 days ago
Quoted from rvdv:

There is not enough room to space them out

They are tight like a tiger but they do look like they can be centered better and should function?

What is the latest on when ABBA hits the US now? August? Any word out there?

Tight like Tiger.gifTight like Tiger.gif
#794 32 days ago
Quoted from pinmister:

They are tight like a tiger but they do look like they can be centered better and should function?

They could also be set up all on 1 switch so it really wouldn't matter.

1 week later
#795 25 days ago

DJ mix-looks like a party

#796 22 days ago

#797 17 days ago

ABBA-the Fleetwood Mac of cold weather

#798 16 days ago

It’s like you’ve got a calendar reminder to bump this thread lol

1 week later
#799 10 days ago

Can't wait to play this, how close do you think we are to starting to see them on location?

#800 10 days ago

Brother, ask yourself. Have you seen a queen on location? This will be a rare bird.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 9,995.00
$ 10,995.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 10,995.00
$ 500.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders

$ 500.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders

There are 808 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.