1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by cjmjmm2006
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20181109_132539 (resized).jpg
    20181109_132546 (resized).jpg
    20181109_130852 (resized).jpg
    20181109_130856 (resized).jpg
    20181109_130900 (resized).jpg
    20181109_130923 (resized).jpg

#1 1 year ago

Hello All
    Just wanted to drop a short note about this great barcade in Charlotte.

Lots of pins (visit their site for a complete list) as well as arcade games. Need to have a membership card but it only costs a buck and is good for life. Too bad other things aren’t so reaosnablenin life. All pins take .50 per game. They have a single E/M that is on free play.

The machines are in immaculate condition. I meaning frickin immaculate. Whoever is charged with taking care of these games is doing a hell of a job. Period.

Can’t recommend highly enough. Go and hang out if in the Charlotte area. Without doubt a great variety of games, wond fully maintained and prices are right. Cannot go wrong.

Thank you Abari. If you guys ever wish to sell your Pabst pinball sign, let me know please!

George

#2 1 year ago

George, thank you so much for your kind words. This has truly made my day. I’m the full time tech at Abari and try to make sure all these games play as best they can for our customers. We’re lucky to have an owner too who loves pinball, helps me in the maintence and upkeep of the machines on days I’m not there, and is passionate about buying the best titles he can and sharing them with the public. It’s a special place and we put a lot of hard work into the machines, posts like this are what make us proud and happy thanks again!

#3 1 year ago

Couldn’t agree more. Abari rocks!

#4 1 year ago

I’ve never been. I need to make the trip soon!

#5 1 year ago

zentron is also involved with the pins at Abari. It is a great place!

#6 1 year ago

So Abari, where did you get your drink holders?

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from Aflacjack:

So Abari, where did you get your drink holders?

I think you maybe asked me this in a PM once. Many apologies for lack of response, I get a lot of PMs and stuff falls off the radar sometime. This is the product we use:

JDT Kaddy Elevated Drink Holders (Set of Two) - Comes with both ground stakes and hard surface stands. Great for outdoor games. amazon.com link »

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from The_Director:

George, thank you so much for your kind words. This has truly made my day. I’m the full time tech at Abari and try to make sure all these games play as best they can for our customers. We’re lucky to have an owner too who loves pinball, helps me in the maintence and upkeep of the machines on days I’m not there, and is passionate about buying the best titles he can and sharing them with the public. It’s a special place and we put a lot of hard work into the machines, posts like this are what make us proud and happy thanks again!

You’re very welcome and well deserving. The games are simply immaculate and work well. Hell even the rubbers are clean. Can’t beat it. Excellent job. Thank you for your kind words

#9 1 year ago
    Quoted from kermit24:

zentron is also involved with the pins at Abari. It is a great place!

We still have that beautiful TZ on the floor!

#10 1 year ago
    Quoted from ZenTron:

We still have that beautiful TZ on the floor!

I need to come back and play my old game!!!

#11 1 year ago
    Quoted from The_Director:

I think you maybe asked me this in a PM once. Many apologies for lack of response, I get a lot of PMs and stuff falls off the radar sometime. This is the product we use:
    JDT Kaddy Elevated Drink Holders (Set of Two) - Comes with both ground stakes and hard surface stands. Great for outdoor games. amazon.com link »

Thanks

#12 1 year ago

Thumbs up to Abari from my wife and I as well. Although, I have to tell a story.

Last fall, we were in the market for a new game so decided to go to Abari and try out several that interested us. Unbeknownst to us, they had a special tournament going where a number of the machines were set to free play.

Since we were there to find a game, we were bouncing from machine to machine. I just toss in quarters hit start a couple of times and we play a few games trying to eliminate games from our list. We're not there for any tournament, so I didn't bother reading the paper beyond seeing the headline "Tournament". About the third time I toss quarters into DI, some guy takes pity on me and points out the fact that the games in the tournament are set on free play. Yeah, not sure how I did that except I guess we were just focused on looking at the playfield. I prefer that explanation to I'm old or I'm stupid or, most likely, I'm old and stupid

#13 1 year ago

Can't say enough good things about Abari

10 months later
    #14 6 months ago

If you are in Charlotte, this is certainly a must visit for pins and classic vids. I thought I had more pics, what I have posted does not do it justice. Place was amazing, all games .50, good selection of drafts, games are meticulously maintained.

Thumbs up! Thanks for the tour Matt!!

20181109_130923 (resized).jpg20181109_130900 (resized).jpg20181109_130856 (resized).jpg20181109_130852 (resized).jpg20181109_132546 (resized).jpg20181109_132539 (resized).jpg
    Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 149.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    RGP Models
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Pinball Machine
    Pinball Pro
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    € 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 399.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Great American Pinball
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 49.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 26.95
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside