6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 193 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by boilerman
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-1 (1) (resized).jpg
    Flipper (resized).jpg
    GS rt sd cab wh gm 104.JPG
    248681-i.jpg
    $_57.jpg
    Lucky Hand Blob.jpg
    King Pin-Up.jpg

There are 193 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
    #101 5 years ago
    Quoted from Boatcat:

Boston Pinball, (for some reason, the modern day gospel), the value of replay games is in fact, still higher than most AAB counterparts despite the rarity. I always wondered why, since it would seem to fit the home environment better, and newbs, (having no nostalgic attachment), likely never played either.

I think your last sentence should be explored further. Since the vast majority of EMs are still going to those who grew up with them, it would make sense there would be greater demand for replay games, since most of us grew up with them. Nostalgia cannot be overlooked in the collector market. Most folks want to relive that experience again. I have restored lots of wedgeheads over the last 5 years. Unless a game is extra special (excellent original condition), like the Pin-Up I did last year, I still find the replay games sell much easier than AAB games. It may be local market conditions will vary, but that's been my experience.

#102 5 years ago

It makes sense if that's the case. Nostalgic memories would be a factor. Going to the shows, or walking into a gameroom store makes it easy to feel like the nostalgic factor is geared towards those a little younger, having grown up with newer stuff.

#103 5 years ago
    Quoted from stashyboy:

Nostalgia cannot be overlooked in the collector market. Most folks want to relive that experience again.

yup...

let's put it this way... it is highly unlikely that i would be an em pinball owner today had i not played and been addicted to em pinball in my yute... and i for sure wouldn't own any "modern" machines, as i don't own any now...

realistically, take anyone who has never played any form of pinball before, and plunk them in front of an em pinball... i doubt a majority of them will walk away from the machine wanting one... they may think it is cool, and they may like it, but it is unlikely to turn them into a collector...

those who are "new" to em pinball are coming from ss pinball, not out of the blue... they at least can conceive of owning a pinball machine to begin with... i'll grant you that they have no nostalgia for em's, theirs is more of a "discovery of em's" ("wow, i didn't think this would be any fun compared to my super-duper, blinged to hell, covered with toys doohickey")...

bottom line is, for those of us who are strictly em collectors, it's almost entirely nostalgia (whether you played to win games or balls)... it is playing what we played when we were kids/teens, and when i played, i played to win games, not to win balls... the only high score i cared about was to get the highest replay available... any points that came after that (hopefully while chasing specials) weren't relevant...

beating the machine never gets old, even if i'm the one taking the money out of the cashbox...

#104 5 years ago
    Quoted from hoov:

I had a Gold Strike about 5 years ago that looked as if it just rolled out of the factory.

Ach! Wish you still had it. I'd gladly take it off your hands!

#105 5 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

Ach! Wish you still had it. I'd gladly take it off your hands!

You may have seen it up or auction on ebay.......

#106 5 years ago

When did you sell it?

#107 5 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

When did you sell it?

December, 2010

GS rt sd cab wh gm 104.JPG
    #108 5 years ago

Be still my heart!!!

#109 5 years ago
    Quoted from ccotenj:

i'll grant you that they have no nostalgia for em's, theirs is more of a "discovery of em's" ("wow, i didn't think this would be any fun compared to my super-duper, blinged to hell, covered with toys doohickey")...

Exactly! AND, after the simple sounding logic that I constantly run into, ("The replay is meaningless in a home environment"), along with the newb's lack of experience with either, makes one think the prices by now for AAB's would've skyrocketed, and they haven't.

Quoted from ccotenj:

realistically, take anyone who has never played any form of pinball before, and plunk them in front of an em pinball... i doubt a majority of them will walk away from the machine wanting one... they may think it is cool, and they may like it, but it is unlikely to turn them into a collector...

Makes sense, but the hobby is no longer in it's infancy. I'll venture to think there's EM collectors, (who never played them commercially), because of prices alone! In fact, I've met a few. The EM supply unearthed by now surely has kept up with the hobby's growth, (demand), particularly replay games, but the price of AAB's, despite the rarity, still hasn't changed.

My argument is simply with this statement: "The replay is meaningless in a home environment." It is NOT nostalgia based. It is based on assumption, not experience, and if one would try to justify it, what better proof is there than the supply/demand factor? The fact is, if replays are meaningless, the demand for AAB's would be higher, especially since they're rare, but the prices per unit, still generally lag behind their replay counterparts. Why hasn't the demand grown?

IMO, It's because rather than having a AAB design team, Gtb. (for obvious reasons), chose the economy route, convert the replay design.

#110 5 years ago
    Quoted from Boatcat:

IMO, It's because rather than having a AAB design team, Gtb. (for obvious reasons), chose the economy route, convert the replay design.

But neither Bally or Williams had any measureable quantity of AAB only games. They selected to incorporate the feature into the regular run of games and leave it up to the operator to decide. And they too re-used the same basic layout and rules to convert to AAB and Novelty machines. In fact, from what I can remember, they made no attempt whatsoever (other than artwork) to make changes for AAB. Gottlieb, on the other hand, did make changes to improve the AAB experience for those territories.

Obviously, in certain markets (such as Italy) it was mandated to be AAB only and the reason for yet a second version of AAB games for Gottlieb. In these cases, the games usually featured the ability to tally a higher score than their domestic counterparts. Gottlieb, utilized what would have been the match unit (useless on an AAB game) and expanded the scoring with 10 more backglass lights. Not exactly sure why they decided not to just add an extra score reel?

As far as "increased collectability" and "higher pricing" go for AAB, it is probably true of acquiring an Italian version of the Gottlieb AAB in America. I would love to find a decent priced Texas Ranger. That would be one AAB I would be proud and happy to own.

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=2527&picno=41847

#111 5 years ago

I think there were a few titles that were AAB only. If that is the case, then the designers were using that platform as their base of design yes?

#112 5 years ago

You are absolutely right. It officially began with Gottlieb's "Flipper" but was predated by a prototype of Dancing Dolls.

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=891

1 month later
    #113 5 years ago

Hi,
    very interesting topic, is there any chance someone can tell me where to get a list of pinball machines, that are playfield target based for replays instead of high scores, at the ipdb you can filter the search by AAB, when what I would like was to filter by replay by lighting a specialor completing some task in the game, lets say something like BIG SHOT

but preferably for 4 players and later years, doesn't matter it's EM, I hope you can help me on this, there is lacking a list like this on the internet

Thank you
    regards
    Emanuel
    Portugal

#114 5 years ago

Now that I've had my Sure Shot for awhile, I think I definitely have developed an opinion on this issue.

Sure Shot is a reply machine, not an AAB. In my home environment, I would much prefer it if Sure Shot was an AAB pin.

I'm finding the pin to be very addicting. It's getting more play than anything in my collection. But I think it would be even more addicting if I got an extra ball every time I collect the special instead of getting a "free game". My non pinhead friend is loving Sure Shot too (he's as addicted to it as any pin I've had in my collection), but even he asked what good it was to obtain the goal if you only get a free game?

I still love getting that knocker to fire for the free games, but to me it would be a more rewarding if those signified an extra ball, which would give me another shot at increasing my score.

#115 5 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Sure Shot is a reply machine, not an AAB. In my home environment, I would much prefer it if Sure Shot was an AAB pin.

Sounds like you need to sell/trade your Sure Shot for a Bank Shot.

Ken

#116 5 years ago
    Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Sounds like you need to sell/trade your Sure Shot for a Bank Shot.
    Ken

If that possibility came up I'd do it in a heartbeat! As usual, easier said than done.

I really, really love the layout and rules/goals on Sure Shot/Bank Shot. My first EM has been a true success!

#117 5 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

I really, really love the layout and rules/goals on Sure Shot/Bank Shot. My first EM has been a true success!

I had a Bank Shot and sold it to get a Sure Shot with no regrets. I like the Ruleset on Sure Shot Better and AAB games get a little more involved then I like trying to remember if you rolled the Score Wheels 4 or 5 times especially when I am in party mode.

Ken

#118 5 years ago

Speaking as a player who grew up playing SS games and didn't really play many EM games at all until this year...

If I'm out on location and putting real money in to play, I prefer replays. In a home environment or membership arcade environment (buy a membership for admission, all games are on free play), I prefer extra ball/AAB, or sometimes even novelty play. This is true for every game made from the dawn of coin-op pinball to the present.

The best example I can think of is the Cyclone at the membership arcade where I most often play. I really wish it was set for extra ball play. Getting the special from the mystery award is basically the same as getting "zilch" without the "you pays your money and you takes your chances" quote.

Getting back to an EM context, the replay levels on EM games, if set properly, are good for knowing I have racked up a pretty good score without having to look up at the score counter. If I'm not paying per game to play (can EM games even be reasonably modified to require, say, 50 cents per game?) there's no value other than satisfaction in getting a replay from a playfield special and knowing I'd have another credit to play and/or give away were I actually playing this at a coin-op location.

#119 5 years ago

I think as we go into the future AAB games will become more popular with home collectors as the younger player who doesn't remember getting replays as they never played them in arcades, will gravitate to a game that can be continued with extra balls and going for a huge score.

I like having both at home as each has it's own challenge and charms

#120 5 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

I think as we go into the future AAB games will become more popular with home collectors as the younger player who doesn't remember getting replays as they never played them in arcades, will gravitate to a game that can be continued with extra balls and going for a huge score.

Maybe..............It certainly hasn't happened yet!

#121 5 years ago

I would liken the higher values for replay vs. (the lower production # / rarer) AAB to the muscle car market.

I grew up in Detroit in the 60's-70's (my dad worked for Chrysler) and in the past few years I've owned a few different classic cars. I had a 1971 Buick GS 455 convertible. Really nice condition. Both the price I paid and then sold it for was significantly less (maybe 30%) than what a similar condition 1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 would bring.

Nitpicking about the true performance and style aside (they are both great cars), my feeling was that when it came to the pool of potential buyers, virtually no one in the early 70's knew anybody who had a Buick GS, but nearly everybody knew somebody who owned a Chevelle SS (or owned one themselves, etc.). In my High School alone there were probably 3-4 Chevelle SS in the lot. These memories are a powerful factor in driving the classic car market.

I never saw or played an AAB when I was young but saw and played plenty of regular games. On the other hand, don't get me wrong, I would love to have a few AAB's my issue (like many) is space.

2 years later
    #123 2 years ago

Old thread... lots of killer observations made so I won't retread except to say that I like both AAB and replay games depending upon the ruleset and artwork.

In general, for me, most AAB's have crappier artwork and last too long. As Boatcat mentioned, the fundamental geometry of most EM's favor the game time and risk of a 5-ball game... so AAB's rarely win out for me.

And now the opinions...

I like Klondike over Yukon (too easy).

2001 (better art) over Dimension (way too easy). Even though 2001 can be modded to reset the drops, I don't do it. Makes rolling the score especially challenging which is more fun.

Flipper Fair/Subway over Cross Town (the replay is the adaptation in this case and is too difficult... the geometry and huge flipper gap begs for AAB rules).

Playball (better art) over Home Run (too easy).

Royal Guard (better art) over Palace Guard (too easy).

Spanish Eyes in AAB mode (difficult to earn, short ball times). WHY did they bother installing ball-in-play lights up to 10? NO ONE can earn that! Even getting to 7 seems impossible.

Paradise (far better artwork) over Pleasure Island.

Ice Revue (better layout) over Ice Show.

Doozie (better layout) over Daffie.

Card Trix (better rules) over Flip-A-Card (aside from specials no real reason to aim for anything at all!).

Captain Card over High Hand (blech).

King Pin (better art) over Pin-Up (too easy).

Would like to confirm Diamond Jack vs. King of Diamonds and Ship Ahoy vs. Buccaneer.

#124 2 years ago
    Quoted from NicoVolta:

Would like to confirm Diamond Jack vs. King of Diamonds and Ship Ahoy vs. Buccaneer.

for me Diamond Jack wins against King of Diamonds
    and Ship Ahoy looses to Buccaneer.

there are few i like equally
    hit the deck and neptune are both great games
    lucky hand and jacks open are both great also

#125 2 years ago

I'm really digging my Majorettes. It's a tough one that keeps me coming back. Having all the pops lit and not being able to cash in is maddening. Some of these AAB games are genius. Good luck trying to find the replay version.

#126 2 years ago
    Quoted from AlexF:

I'm really digging my Majorettes. It's a tough one that keeps me coming back. Having all the pops lit and not being able to cash in is maddening. Some of these AAB games are genius. Good luck trying to find the replay version.

i am itching to get mine restored, it is a great game with a unique playfield layout. it was a AAB only title so they tend to be good because they were designed as a aab from the start.

#127 2 years ago

Yes! Majorettes is a good one! AAB is a necessity because the geometry is so difficult. As mentioned, it was not an adaptation and thus "just feels right".

Same reason why Flipper Fair/Subway have to be AAB... that huge gap between the flippers and risk of making the center shot are perfectly balanced with high drain rate and extra ball potential.

Generally you can tell which game is the adaptation because the pacing and risk/reward feels a little off (although a few work well either way).

#128 2 years ago

Ice Show >>> Ice Review. Glen Peters is a Replay Guy from way back. Read his review on Ice Show it's spot on and I also rated it higher on IPDB.

Team One is the better player but the artwork blows. I regret selling my ACD but not Team One.

Pleasure Isle beats out Paradise with the second animation in the back box (beach balls)

High Hand just flat out sucks.

Played Volley , Atlantis, and Centegrade 37 wouldn't own any of them. The artwork on the latter games are just too soft and pastel for my taste and another reason I should have kept Abra for more than 6 months.

I will soon add a single player replay game to my AAB heavy lineup: King & Queens. This game is pure pinball and it meets my new prerequisite for a potential keeper game. Roy Parker Art,metal jewel posts, Krynski or Neyens design .

AAB games also were the first Gottlieb games with 4 score reels.

Quick Question on Buckaroo can you get 3 knocks in succession like on Cowpoke? Not being argumentative I just don't know the answer.

#129 2 years ago

"Ice Show" has five pop bumpers versus four on "Ice Revue". Both are great games. Like both "Flip a Card" and "Card Trix". Agree about "Centigrade 37*", "Volley", and "Atlantis". Would probably flip any of those, but might keep "Atlantis" around a little while.
    Yup, don't like "High Hand". "Dimension" smokes "2001". "Paradise" and "Pleasure Isle" are both great games. "Pin-Up" has way better colors on the backglass than "King Pin". Playfield is better too IMHO. Gotta consider the shorter runs on aabs if you're a collector.
    "Kings & Queens" is so addictive! You gotta play just one more game. Of course, no add-a-ball version.
    I think on both "Cow-Poke" and "Buckaroo" you can get four knocks if you get the number four last. Orgasmic!

#130 2 years ago

You know what... I'll have to delay final judgment on Ice Show vs. Ice Revue since I've never actually played Ice Show... only studied the geometry. Usually I'm pretty good at evaluating geometry from photos, but maybe 25% of the time the game wins me over in person. Just gotta play it to know for sure. I'll keep an eye peeled.

I don't get the Dimension love. My first (and thus far only) game I earned 10+ balls, rolled the score twice, and walked away with 8 left! Is there a way to reduce the extra ball generosity?

Agreed with everyone about Kings & Queens. Simple, solid, classic gameplay. It's a winner.

On the matter of Atlantis, C37, and Volley... I don't need to own them but I'll play them if they're around. Gottlieb was coasting by this time and it showed a bit.

#131 2 years ago
    Quoted from NicoVolta:

Old thread... lots of killer observations made so I won't retread except to say that I like both AAB and replay games depending upon the ruleset and artwork.
    In general, for me, most AAB's have crappier artwork and last too long. As Boatcat mentioned, the fundamental geometry of most EM's favor the game time and risk of a 5-ball game... so AAB's rarely win out for me.
    And now the opinions...
    I like Klondike over Yukon (too easy).
    2001 (better art) over Dimension (way too easy). Even though 2001 can be modded to reset the drops, I don't do it. Makes rolling the score especially challenging which is more fun.
    Flipper Fair/Subway over Cross Town (the replay is the adaptation in this case and is too difficult... the geometry and huge flipper gap begs for AAB rules).
    Playball (better art) over Home Run (too easy).
    Royal Guard (better art) over Palace Guard (too easy).
    Spanish Eyes in AAB mode (difficult to earn, short ball times). WHY did they bother installing ball-in-play lights up to 10? NO ONE can earn that! Even getting to 7 seems impossible.
    Paradise (far better artwork) over Pleasure Island.
    Ice Revue (better layout) over Ice Show.
    Doozie (better layout) over Daffie.
    Card Trix (better rules) over Flip-A-Card (aside from specials no real reason to aim for anything at all!).
    Captain Card over High Hand (blech).
    King Pin (better art) over Pin-Up (too easy).

Wish my Capt Card games lasted too long - I live for long games on this title

Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Ice Show >>> Ice Review. Glen Peters is a Replay Guy from way back. Read his review on Ice Show it's spot on and I also rated it higher on IPDB.
    Team One is the better player but the artwork blows. I regret selling my ACD but not Team One.
    Pleasure Isle beats out Paradise with the second animation in the back box (beach balls)
    High Hand just flat out sucks.
    Played Volley , Atlantis, and Centegrade 37 wouldn't own any of them. The artwork on the latter games are just too soft and pastel for my taste and another reason I should have kept Abra for more than 6 months.
    I will soon add a single player replay game to my AAB heavy lineup: King & Queens. This game is pure pinball and it meets my new prerequisite for a potential keeper game. Roy Parker Art,metal jewel posts, Krynski or Neyens design .
    AAB games also were the first Gottlieb games with 4 score reels.
    Quick Question on Buckaroo can you get 3 knocks in succession like on Cowpoke? Not being argumentative I just don't know the answer.

Get 1,2,3, and 5,6,7 and then hit 4 and you get crack, crack, crack, crack - fantastic game.

#132 2 years ago

"Capt. Card" is the ultimate feast or famine game. Most of the time it's a famine. Every now and then you can get a really good game going, and it's really rewarding. Usually that game punishes me royally.

#133 2 years ago
    Quoted from NicoVolta:

I don't get the Dimension love. My first (and thus far only) game I earned 10+ balls, rolled the score twice, and walked away with 8 left!

On "Dimension", you can rack up a lot of extra balls, but you can lose them very quickly too. The best thing about it is that the drop targets reset after you drop each side. You try to keep a balance between the left and the right sides, so that you always just need a target or two to get a pair of WOW targets lit. It's a fast paced game.
    It's the game that first got me fascinated with pinball while watching a friend pummel the lit targets and hearing that "pop, pop, pop"!

#134 2 years ago

to add another pair that i like is sing along and melody.
    these both are very good games. melody is not an easy one to get a extra ball.

#135 2 years ago

Another pair -

Sure Shot/Bank Shot.

Actually prefer Bank Shot and miss it much more than say, El Dorado.

#136 2 years ago
    Quoted from NicoVolta:

You know what... I'll have to delay final judgment on Ice Show vs. Ice Revue since I've never actually played Ice Show... only studied the geometry. Usually I'm pretty good at evaluating geometry from photos, but maybe 25% of the time the game wins me over in person. Just gotta play it to know for sure. I'll keep an eye peeled.

You really do need to play Ice Show before judging it as inferior to Ice Revue. It's a nudging delight with the six outlanes and the fifth pop bumper (vs. 4 pops and one dead on Ice Revue) is a big plus for me too.

Another pair -
    Sure Shot/Bank Shot.

Speaking of which: Gold Strike over El Dorado for me

#137 2 years ago

My AAB game "Pin Up does not have a knocker when extra balls are awarded. Is there a mod to add a knocker? Has anyone done this? I love that knocker sound.

#138 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinplayer1967:

My AAB game "Pin Up does not have a knocker when extra balls are awarded. Is there a mod to add a knocker? Has anyone done this? I love that knocker sound.

You have a fault. It should have a working knocker.

My Pin Up had a loud crack every extra ball. Great game.

#139 2 years ago

Thank you, I think I located the original mounting location, some screw holes near the chime box. Someone must not have liked that classic sound. Looks like the Pinball Resource has these for sale that should bolt right in.

#140 2 years ago

Another pair -
    Sure Shot/Bank Shot.

I had both and prefer Sure Shot as I think it has the Better Ruleset, one of them lighting the Pop Bumpers for extra points vs no extra points on Bank Shot. I also wish AAB games counted to a million points on regular mode rather than novelty mode which I find useless.

Just my opinion.

#141 2 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

You really do need to play Ice Show before judging it as inferior to Ice Revue. It's a nudging delight with the six outlanes and the fifth pop bumper (vs. 4 pops and one dead on Ice Revue) is a big plus for me too.

This, I shall do! Withholding judgment until I can find one to play.

#142 2 years ago
    Quoted from boilerman:

to add another pair that i like is sing along and melody.
    these both are very good games. melody is not an easy one to get a extra ball.

Really? I usually get a gaggle of extra balls every time I play "Melody". Consistently more so than just about any other add-a-ball game that I play.

#143 2 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

Really? I usually get a gaggle of extra balls every time I play "Melody". Consistently more so than just about any other add-a-ball game that I play.

I have a hard time getting 3 or 4 extra balls....? and I had sing along set up right next to the melody for a while

#144 2 years ago

Three or four extra balls is pretty good per game. My brother's "Melody" seems pretty generous. I usually have a decent game of 5,000+ points and several free balls if I really bear down and concentrate. Often on "Dimension" and "Gold Strike" which have a reputation for awarding lots of extra balls, I can play a game and not win a single ball. With those two though, once you reach a "critical mass" point, you can rack up a lot of extra balls, but on "Dimension", you can lose them just as quickly. "Capt. Card" is the same, but to an extreme. Most games are humbling, but once you really get that game going, you can rack up a lot of balls and get a big score. It's much less frequent on that one though as opposed to "GS" and "Dimension".

#145 2 years ago

The problem with add a balls is your not playing for anything, You're just trying to extend the game. Playing to win another game is fun, gives you incentive.

#146 2 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

The problem with add a balls is your not playing for anything, You're just trying to extend the game. Playing to win another game is fun, gives you incentive.

Not true. I play to achieve a high score. On every pinball game I play, whether AAB or replay, or at home or on route, this is my main objective.

#147 2 years ago

dup

#148 2 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Not true. I play to achieve a high score. On every pinball game I play, whether at home or on route, this is my main objective.

Exactly! Pinball is about attaining a high score which will be a challenge for the next player to beat. Replay games emphasize getting something for free; a replay. Although it's rewarding, the score you get seems secondary compared to how many credits you can rack up.
    I played a game of "Cross Town" recently, and I had banged out two credits by hitting the "special" target twice before I had scoring 100 points.In that respect, replay games are more like bingo machines, which are true gambling devices. Maybe that's why winning replays was considered gambling in certain states, thus giving rise to the concept of add-a-ball games. On multi-player pins, score became more of an objective because you were playing head to head against another player. And, maybe that's why many of the earlier multi-player pins did not have a playfield "special", but would still award replays for score and match (which is purely luck).

#149 2 years ago

As a kid, I was playing to win games and achieve high scores. That was the 70's. Guess it's just what you grew up with.

#150 2 years ago

At home, free games don't mean anything. They're all free.
    Add a ball let's you keep playing, as long as you can rack up balls!

It's add a ball for me!!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 19.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 7,299.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 62.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 10,999.00
    $ 35.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    3D MODS
    $ 39.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 208.87
    $ 189.00
    Boards
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 125.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 254.99
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 26.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 100.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    Playfield - Plastics
    Mod Magic!
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    € 12.50
    Playfield - Plastics
    Multigame
    $ 34.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 50.00
    Lighting - Other
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    There are 193 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside