(Topic ID: 32938)

AAARRRRGGG!!! Why do I always do this???

By The_Gorilla

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

It seems like every time I buy a game for home use, I tire of it within a few weeks!! Even if it is a game that I can pump quarter after quarter in on location and never get bored. Does anyone else do this?? Thank God I don't have the same trouble with my spouse!!!!

I guess I should settle on 3 or 4 and shut up?

#2 11 years ago

Tired of Tron? Why?

#3 11 years ago

Actually, Mr Georgia cloud, , no, the one that has me up in arms right now is SM. LOVE IT!! Own it for the 2nd time. Wondering why it doesn't move me? Tron may actually be the reason it is boring me! !!

#4 11 years ago

Put your games on quarter play. If you still get bored, well at least you now have a little money to put towards your next game.

I was the same way with my mame machine many years ago. Loved games like Simpsons, TMNT, etc., but they were quarter eaters. Once I could just hit start on freeplay, I grew tired of them quickly.

#5 11 years ago

Sounds to me like you need fast and furious to stay interested! See "is tron the fastest pin on earth" thread for suggestions. G. Cloud.

#6 11 years ago

Not unless I beat it or it is just plain lame.

Sounds like you got a bad case of Coasterguyitis.

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from SealClubber:

Sounds like you got a bad case of Coasterguyitis.

You beat me to it, SC!

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

I guess I should settle on 3 or 4 and shut up?

I just peaked at your collection history, are you a big nascar fan? Youve had some super titles but then you've kept the nascar, just asking, NOT making fun of Nascar in any way so no hate mail from anyone!

#9 11 years ago

I feel the CGItus, I really do. Centerflank, I didn't play any pinball from about 1998 thru 2006. Found Nascar on vacation and played it over and over and was readdicted to pinball. Thus, it holds a special place in my heart. I have not owned it before though and may tire of it with personal use. Though marked in my collection, it is actually currently en route from Indiana via NAVL...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aaarrrrggg-why-do-i-always-do-this and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.