Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Lostcause
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“A Wu-Tang Clan Pin would be Epic!!”

• I would love to see a hip-hop pin someday 5 votes
      42%
    • I specifically would support a Wu-Tang pin 7 votes
      58%

(12 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

73EC0E2F-815D-4A07-A741-3BD6CB5F4BE9 (resized).jpeg
    71C7C5D1-5AE9-48CE-832A-6B43A5CDD46B (resized).jpeg
    B386F3C3-A135-45CF-882E-9C6DEF036B9A (resized).jpeg
    #1 2 years ago

I see people posting on here from time to time that they would love a “hip-hop” inspired pinball machine to add to their collection.

Why not create a pinball machine (made to order) featuring one of the greatest hip-hop groups of all time!!

I've met a lot of wonderful people in my short time with this hobby but I wouldn't be surprised if someone could pull this off.

Wu-Tang has been featured in video games, comic books, modern cinema, etc... so why not a pinball machine.

Please post your thoughts.

71C7C5D1-5AE9-48CE-832A-6B43A5CDD46B (resized).jpeg71C7C5D1-5AE9-48CE-832A-6B43A5CDD46B (resized).jpegB386F3C3-A135-45CF-882E-9C6DEF036B9A (resized).jpegB386F3C3-A135-45CF-882E-9C6DEF036B9A (resized).jpeg
    #2 2 years ago

This is a homebrew project I'm working on now. But it will probably be a long time before it's finished. Not that I would mind if a company made one.

#3 2 years ago
    Quoted from CodHollandaise:

This is a homebrew project I'm working on now. But it will probably be a long time before it's finished. Not that I would mind if a company made one.

Cool, do you have any photos to share!!

#4 2 years ago

Maybe they should just make 1, auction it, and the owner can leave it in the box and lock it in a vault.

#6 2 years ago
    Quoted from McDoom:

I see people posting on here from time to time that they would love a “hip-hop” inspired pinball machine to add to their collection.
    Why not create a pinball machine (made to order) featuring one of the greatest hip-hop groups of all time!!
    I've met a lot of wonderful people in my short time with this hobby but I wouldn't be surprised if someone could pull this off.
    Wu-Tang has been featured in video games, comic books, modern cinema, etc... so why not a pinball machine.
    Please post your thoughts.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

@herbertbsharp’s WuTallic was funny as hell

#7 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zablon:

Maybe they should just make 1, auction it, and the

I get the reference, looool.

#8 2 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

herbertbsharp’s WuTallic was funny as hell

I want to see some video showing that machine.

#9 2 years ago
    Quoted from McDoom:

Cool, do you have any photos to share!!

Not yet, it's in the very early stages and not a flippable machine yet. Check back in a couple years, and if I'm successful I hope to show it off somewhere locally.

#10 2 years ago

Would be cool to have a east coast/west coast rap pin, two different versions of the same table with slight differences like Halloween and Ultraman

#11 2 years ago

I’ll take one for sure….

#12 2 years ago

Im ready…..

73EC0E2F-815D-4A07-A741-3BD6CB5F4BE9 (resized).jpeg73EC0E2F-815D-4A07-A741-3BD6CB5F4BE9 (resized).jpeg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-wu-tang-clan-pin-would-be-epic?hl=codhollandaise and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.