Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by mnpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Has it become so difficult to play the new improved rules or is everyone got bored already? There are people out there still waiting to get their new pin or deciding on getting one and a 1.41 video would really help! Thanks!

#2 8 years ago

There really isn't anything changed enough to be worthy of a whole new video.

#3 8 years ago

sorry can't do video , but got a double jackpot today on klingon multi ball , and there is a callout for it .. very cool if you can get it , how did i get it ? I have no idea.

#4 8 years ago

As Mark said, no real change - it was only a minor update so no need for video. Definitely NOT bored!

#5 8 years ago

Ok thanks. One question I still have on the new code. Is Stern still using the themed Star Trek font like the one that shows in the bonus title screen or at the start of a mission? I can't seem to be able to find it anymore with the pinball browser. Thanks.

#6 8 years ago

Bump

#7 8 years ago

We are to busy playing

Game is BLAST !!!!!!

Just showed the wife the game and she played it, first sentence was "wow this is fast" !

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!